What font? Easy identify the font on a web page, html font size, color and font family.
So many brilliant fonts are used at a numerous websites. What is the easiest way to find out the fonts used in a webpage? Firebug and Webkit Inspector are easy enough to use for developers. However, for others, this should not be necessary. It's an easiest way to find out which exactly font is on the page - use the extension What Font. Extension has simple and intuitive interface for the more pleasant experience. Font extension is multifunctional and reliable tool that’s so easy to use. You’ve got a task, and we’ve got the best tool - find font extension. Easily detect any html fonts on a web page from your favorite sites using the What font chrome extension. How to use WhatFont for Chrome : 1. Click on the “Add to chrome” button to install it 2. Tap on “What font” icon, this will enable the extension 3. Click the mouse pointer on any word for which you want to get font details 4. After clicking the word you will get all the font details 5. In order to exit What font you need to click the right top corner button "Exit ". What Font allows you to know the font name, its family, color, style, size, position. Such a great tool to create designed web pages fastly. Now you can simply identify a liked font and select exactly the same for your needs without a long search for a suitable one. This extension supports Google API as a font finder, so you will have info about all popular Google Fonts. WhatFont will be useful for web designers, marketers, and developers and is useful for quickly getting information about all the fonts on a web page. Web Developers: To create a beautiful website web developers need to use attractive fonts & this extension will surely help them to pick the right font details very quickly. Freelancers: Freelancers can use this extension if their client needs to have the same font style as their competitor’s website. Designers: It can make a huge difference if you choose the right font style for your website. Fonts can have a profound psychological impact on visitors and affect their ability to read your content. As simple as just hovering the cursor to any word you want to fully inspect web fonts. Take the info about font name and color, style and position and more. Make up on the web page easily with What Font for quick inspecting web fonts. We hope you find our Font Finder useful! We are waiting for your feedback and ratings! If you’re experiencing problems or app isn't working on, please contact us.
- (2023-09-14) levycon india: Loved it so much and very handy
- (2023-09-13) Michel Foster: There must something that needs to be done in the settings because it won't work at all for me. I selected some test and when I click on it, nothing works.
- (2023-09-09) ersan yi: Why give 1star ? it‘s works great，just fresh your webpage
- (2023-08-25) Craig Branham: Does not actually do anything.
- (2023-07-12) Jo-Ann: the extension is a font indentifier and yet the reviews are talking about "downloads" and "videos." sketchy af
- (2023-07-03) André Martins: Not working.
- (2023-05-11) Duru Çınar: works great, I've not had any issues with it aside from it asking me to review it to continue using it. It popped up this screen but still downloaded the video. I don't like that but it wasn't bugging me to leave a positive review or anything, so it's a minor issue—still a great produ
- (2023-05-11) Júnior Moraes: Works great so far, but it would be nice if you could get it to pop up a dialogue to choose download location, or be able to set a different default download location than the Downloads folder that Chrome uses. I'm not sure if Chrome allows this, but that's the only thing that stands out to me as a missing feature.
- (2023-05-10) Andrea Vila: I've been using this for about a year and a half and its always done the job, its easy to use, and it can download different formats. I've only had one problem with it and that's that sometimes it won't fully download the video. I re-download the video and it works fine.
- (2023-05-08) RUI BEZERRA: I have had no problems with this program.nnSome say that they can't download videos from YT. But they probably just didn't follow the instructions. There is a second step for downloading YT videos.
- (2023-05-07) antonio cabral: I have been downloading several videos with this extension. I can understand its not straight forward with youtube but there are others apps to do that like freestudio. so yes i absolutely love this product and highly recommend it.
- (2023-05-06) julio gonzalez garcia: This is the best extension ever. It lets you download movies and videos for free. I do suggest some improvements when it connects to the server (it's sometimes slow). I also recommend that the extension should have automatically select the best quality there is.
- (2023-05-05) Andrey Mattos: it works well, but has weird naming tendencies. Still it gets the job done, and im quite happy with it
- (2023-05-03) manu souza: It's hard to evaluate because I don't know if the issues are from problems with the program or blocks put in place by my school to prevent us from doing this most efficiently. So far, it has been mostly helpful.
- (2023-04-29) awesome love the way i can just download without the hassle of worrying about restrictions (on most cases anyway)
- (2023-04-24) milena galdino: works great on most sites however as other users have reported youtube vids tend to have problems but thats what keepvid is for. as a convenient app that is easy to use and follow, this one is excellent.
- (2023-04-24) iris crisitna Oliveira: the best downloader i ever found works good and fast i love it great
- (2023-04-23) Franklin Ferreira Viana: Works great. Very simple to use. Lags a little when you hut the green arrow but works as it should every time
4.7 (174 votes)
Last update / version
2023-07-13 / 1.0.2