This extension shows a Google Image search result for the current page
Search, find, and read the content you want with Daily Bible Page. No more hassle having to subscribe to dozens of websites or having to visit multiple sites everyday. Daily Bible Page brings you the best Christian content everyday, simply by opening your Chrome browser.
- (2015-08-08) Jeffrey Kranz: Brilliant concept. Request for v2: let me filter out things. I'd love to have just the VOD and Biblia widget. =)
- (2015-08-07) Justin Dean: This is brilliant! Finally a home page that's useful. Love having all this info on one page every time I open my browser.
- (2015-08-07) Drew Gneiser: Great to have content in one spot and discover new things. The design/look needs some work, and custom content spots would be great.
- (2015-08-07) Nate Smoyer: I had a blast working on this project. I can't wait to develop version 2.0!
- (2015-08-07) Gerald Hinson: Nice! A constant reminder of what is most important as I use my browser. Well done!
- (2015-08-07) Asheritah Ciuciu: I really like the concept of having all my Christian news and articles in one place. With the ability to customize content, this would make a great curation tool.
- (2015-08-07) Bill Stewart: So nice to have one click access to the daily reading when I'm thinking about it or even when I'm not!
- (2015-08-07) Jason Brueckner: Looks like it is something that I could really use! Would help if it was responsive, but to have all of that information just by launching a new tab is incredibly useful.
- (2015-08-07) Joel Watts: Can't wait to see what happens with this in the future. The layout for my MacBook Pro 13inch needs a little work, but overall, this is like having a working RSS reader as soon as you start Chrome.
- (2015-08-07) Sheri Stewart: This is brilliant and something I can use every day!
- (2015-08-07) Rich Templeton: I like the vision! I look forward to the additions and great things this will accomplish in many lives.
- (2015-08-07) Eric Dye: Cool concept, but still feels very beta. The ability to configure the different feeds would be nice. Many of the feeds didn't have links or any way to get further information, and the main screen felt overy Faithlife heavy. Great start, though. :)
- (2015-08-07) Ondra Kostík: Great work! Love the video part, keep going (:
- (2015-08-07) Doug Weiss: I really love the idea of having all my Bible Reading on one page. I had to scroll left and right and up and down to get to content. I would prefer the video not to be on auto-play.
- (2015-08-07) Brayden Stewart: Cool idea, I like the amount of information. With a little polishing of the layout it would be amazing.
- (2015-08-07) Josh Burns: Interesting concept. I like the idea of having all christian articles and news in one spot. Not a fan of auto playing videos every time I open a new tab, but that's easily fixed, I'm sure.
- (2015-08-07) Shaun Tabatt: Daily Bible Page looks promising. I'll be using it often!