Seize hashtags with high follower growth and engagement. Get prospects finding your business with your professional content now.
Discover, leverage, and monitor hashtags with high follower count growth and engagement on LinkedIn. Increase your profile and content visibility to reach more prospects. Are you searching for a tool that can provide you insights into hashtags that can optimize the reach of your or your client's post? Hashtags Analytics extension allows LinkedIn power users, business owners, social media managers, and digital marketers to discover the most relevant hashtags that give them the best organic reach. It offers crucial data in seconds, including: #️⃣ Follower count checks #️⃣ Maximum number of likes based on Top 20 recent posts #️⃣ Maximum number of comments based on Top 20 recent posts #️⃣ Follower growth trend over time Key Features: #️⃣ Check follower counts directly on LinkedIn 👉 No additional tabs or lists with periodically updated follower counts. 👉 Click on the extension icon and use the search bar to fetch all your desired data. #️⃣ View follower counts while scrolling the feed 👉 Hover over any hashtag in a LinkedIn post on your feed to instantly discover their growing follower base. 👉 Be inspired by a quote from a successful business owner. #️⃣ Suggestions while you draft your post 👉 Trigger the extension to create a list of related hashtags by typing "#" and a keyword. 👉 E.g., Type in "marketing." A drop-down menu will appear, displaying related keywords within the field of marketing that may have higher reach potential compared to broad hashtags such as #marketing. #️⃣ Sum of reach 👉 Want to know your post's total reach when incorporating more than one #? 👉 Hit the "Sum" button at the bottom of your draft post to get the total reach. Benefits: ✅ Save time and effort while optimizing content reach, skipping the manual process of using the Search bar to look up follower counts. ✅ Gain insights on more than just the number of followers and maximize the best hashtags to reach thousands of qualified prospects with your LinkedIn content and profile. Installation Process: 1. Click on 'Add to Chrome'. 2. Pin the extension on the browser. Setup Steps: 1. Log into LinkedIn after installing the extension. 2. Once logged in, click on the tool icon in the top right corner of your browser. 3. Type in a hashtag in the text field. 4. Hit Enter to receive its behavioral statistics, including reach potential as well as follower, like, and comment counts. 5. Click "Go to Account" to view your saved hashtags and their follower growth over time. Pricing: This extension is 100% free for use. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 1. Does hashtagging work to increase your LinkedIn post reach? Yes, but less is more. For LinkedIn, the magic number is 3-5 to supercharge your content visibility and reach more of your target audience. 2. Are hashtags important? Yes. They help others beyond your professional network find your content on social media platforms like LinkedIn. 3. How do I choose a good keyword for hashtagging? Imagine thousands of other content creators using the same metadata tags on their LinkedIn posts; that means followers of these hashtags skim through thousands of posts daily. A hashtag with millions of followers isn't necessarily good for a professional networking platform like LinkedIn, so it's best to use our tool to search for ones with higher reach potential and opt for them instead. Start using this free Google Chrome extension today and watch your network and profile visibility grow exponentially. Disclaimer: Hashtag Analytics is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the LinkedIn Corporation.
- (2023-07-17) Dining Colorado: I really loved this extension until they updated it to not include low, medium, and high reach. This was making me look like a superstar at work, was very helpful to be able to create a list of hashtags to track value of each week. Please put it back!
- (2023-02-07) Piotr Borkowicz: Many LinkedIn users are unaware of the power of hashtags for extending the reach of your posts. Your potential audience reach can be greatly increased by using hashtag analytics. There aren't enough words to describe how great this tool is!
- (2023-02-03) Olaf Hoprich: Ein spannendes Tool was einen Immer wieder auf Gute Content Ideen bringt.
- (2023-02-01) Joanna Liu: The analytics feature allows me to track my progress and see which hashtags are the most effective, making it a valuable tool for measuring my success on social media.
- (2023-02-01) Ayumi Watanabe: I have been struggling with LI interface to check each hashtag individually, this tool does the hard work for you. Amazing!
- (2023-01-30) Bhavin Joshi: I used to write good tips on LinkedIn but with this hashtag Analytics tool, I actaully get engangement now! Thank you FiltPOD for this wonderful tool!
- (2023-01-28) Kristen W: This is my favorite tool! One letter can make all the difference when using hashtags in content. For example, #hashtag might have 1,000 followers but #hashtags might only have 50.
- (2023-01-27) Jeremy Belk: promising and love the features so far
- (2023-01-27) Rakesh Ghumatkar: It is difficult to find the most followed hashtags, and Engage AI helps in find the most followed AI and suggestions
- (2023-01-26) Sam Watkins (Grafters): Such a time saver and fun to use too
- (2023-01-25) Rajib saha: Quality product. Fully satisfied. Highly Recommended.
- (2023-01-25) Vlad Cheremshy: Wow really great and simple
- (2023-01-23) Rahul Chadha: Great product
- (2023-01-19) Lionel Schotter: The power of hashtags within LinkedIn to further the reach of your posts is probably not well understood by most. Hashtag analytics makes it so simple to increase your potential audience reach. I couldn't recommend this tool enough!
- (2023-01-18) Tania Teixeira: Overall there's potential but I feel like it could improve for easier usage, more insightful information about each hashtag and to top that off, I would love a suggestion compilation of the perfect hashtags to use for organic growth.
- (2023-01-18) Daniel Remon: Conceptually, this is a useful tool to create and select useful hashtags for Linkedin posts and engagement. I hope to see this continue to evolve and add features. Something like automatic ai updates to optimize current trends, insights and variations.
- (2023-01-17) Terry Heath: I love this tool. It has saved me and my clients so much time researching Hashtags
- (2023-01-14) David Doerrier: Love this application. I use it all the time to help me generate ideas for the many posts I respond to on a daily basis.
- (2023-01-13) Jana Jandl: Great tool!
- (2023-01-12) Alexandre Mazurier: Looking forward to seeing what this extension can do. So far it looks promising.
- (2023-01-12) Mic Adam: Good tool but intervenes with LinkedIn User interface once in a while whihc requires me to disable it
- (2022-08-09) Ismael Briasco: Great idea, bad implementation. The "quotes" are useless… what's the point on that? The floating button on the right is really annoying and brokes navigation.
- (2022-07-20) Scott Clark: I would 5 star this great tool in a second if it didn't screw up the Linkedin Campaign Manager UX (which is a site I spend a lot of time on.) I conclusively found it messed up the UX over there on Chrome Windows by shutting off all extensions and turning them on one by one. [edit: It seems to also mess up the new Linkedin Business Manager UX, yikes?]
- (2022-06-21) Eric Vigo: I love the concept of this extension. Unfortunately for me, all it seems to do is say "fetching data". No data was fetched. I don't understand how this is meant to work. Hopefully it's just a stuff up from my end.
- (2022-06-20) Rupinder Dhillon: Great and easy to use tool for our agency - saves us hours of work and helps to get us max engagement for our clients posts and team is very helpful as they make new changes based on customer feedback
- (2022-06-01) Ana M: I created an account on the website, then the Chrome extension doesn't recognise my account, saying Account not found! Please sign up. Then I try to create an account using the extension, I get an error that there was a problem. I try to remove the widget, restart browser etc. Nope. I try to reset my password thinking it could trigger something. The email to reset my password never arrives. Impossible to use. Wasted 15 min of my life. THEY should pay me for wasting my time
- (2023-09-21, v:3.15) Hélène Wangler: Extension doesn't working anymore
During posting I could see relevant hashtags and followers as soon as I wrote a Hashtag. Since the beginnng of september, it isn't working anymore. The little window with the reommandations ain't showing up anymore.
- (2023-03-01, v:3.10) René Wörfel: Extension ain't working?
During posting i could see relevant hashtags and followers as soon as i wrote a Hashtag. This isn't woking anymore. The little window with the reommendations ain't showing up anymore.
- (2022-11-04, v:2.14) Eva F. Quintana: Sum Button doesn't work
Well that, I click and absolutely nothing happens 🤷♀️
- (2022-06-09, v:2.8) Jorge Rodriguez: Not working
Is this extension still working? I just downloaded it, signed up, logged in and loaded up LinkedIn, but when I opened the extension and searched for a hashtag, nothing happened. And when I hovered my cursor over hashtags I found on posts, nothing happened either. So I'm wondering whether this was a waste of time or there's something wrong with the extension.
- (2022-05-16, v:2.6) Karan Hopper: I can't load Linkedin properly
It affects how Linkedin loads on the browser. When i switch it off, it loads fine. turn it on and it doesn't!
- (2022-04-22, v:2.6) Sruthy Km: It shows the followers count always 0
I have downloaded this yesterday and it was working really good. But today it didn't shoow any results