This extension reschedules US Visa application appointent to an earlier date automatically.
Auto Rescheduler for AIS Visa Appointments How to use it: 1. If you are installing the extension for the first time, select the extension will open the language selection page. Select the language and open the extension once the new page is opened. Then click the "Configure/Reset" button. It will clear the extension data and log you out of the portal. 2. On the AIS portal login page, add your email and password in the pop-up shown by the extension. This will enable the extension to auto-login when the AIS portal logs you out. 3. On the next page, the extension will ask you to select the application you want to work with if there is more than one live application. Otherwise, it'll directly skip ahead. 4. On this page, the extension will ask you to choose the city you want to check the slots. Select the city and that's it. Leave the browser tab open and the extension will take care of booking any available slot earlier than your current appointment. It will check for slots every 1 minute by default. You can increase or decrease this number from the extension settings. There will be two warnings shown in the above process: 1. The first is when your language is not set in English. The date format matching is designed to work on the English website. While the extension should technically work on any language, it is strongly recommended to change the AIS portal language to English. 2. The second one is when the current appointment date is not properly formatted. In this case, simply enter your existing appointment date in the format mentioned in the pop-up box. Regarding the credits: The credits will only be consumed when any appointment date is found. In case no appointment is found or you're in a soft block period, the credits will not be used. Soft block: The AIS system shows you no slots for 5 hours when you check for the slots a certain number of times. Sometimes this is 70 checks and sometimes it is only 20. The extension identifies this and automatically adjusts the checking interval to prevent a hard block. Hard block: When in the soft block, if you keep checking for slots frequently, the 5-hour period will extend to 24 hours and sometimes will prevent you from accessing the site from an IP as well. it is best to stay out of this hard block state. Extension settings: 1. Enable Autobook: If enabled, the extension will auto-book your slots. If disabled, you'll receive a browser notification when a slot is available. You can directly click book from the notification. 2. Frequency of checks: This setting controls how frequently should the checks be done. Best to keep it between 1 to 3 minutes. 3. Min. # of days away: This setting tells the extension to not book slots within certain days from today. Example: If you set this at 7, it'll check for available slots between 7 days from now and your current appointment. There is no recommended setting, but the minimum is 3 days. Important point to note: Do not use any other page refresher to refresh the calendar page. This extension comes with a handler to manager this automatically. If you spam refresh the site, the extension will not function as intended. Fair warning: This is intended to help normal everyday people to move their appointment slots. and not for VISA agents to profit off of it. If I continue to notice multiple uses from IP, I'll start splitting the credits across the all accounts from the same IP. v2.1.0 update: 1. Added support for Immigration Visa (partially tested). 2. Autobook option is disabled by default. -------------------- v2.0.0 update: Added some process improvements and browser notifications. When Autobook is disabled you'll receive a browser notification with option to book or ignore it. -------------------- v1.0.7 update: Bug fixes. -------------------- v1.0.6 update: Bug fixes. -------------------- v1.0.3 update: Thank you to everyone helping me out in debugging the dates issue. I have put in guardrails around it. I'm regretful for any inconvenience the bug would have caused. 1. Added a new option in the setting to enable/disable auto booking. If disabled you'll hear a buzzer (if your browser supports it) when a new slot is available and you'll just have to confirm the appointment. 2. When the extension has trouble identifying your current appointment date it'll pause and throw in a pop-up asking you to confirm your current the appointment date in YYYY-MM-DD format. -------------------- v1.0 update: Substantial under-the-hood changes in the extension. After tons of debugging, identified issues with non-English interfaces. While many of the issue are fixed, it's strongly recommended to switch to English version when the option is presented via plugin. -------------------- v0.8 update: Additional bug fixes. ------------------------- v0.7 update: Bug fixes. ------------------------- v0.6 update: 1. Streamlined the automation to ensure no errors and faster process. 2. Added frequency control. 3. Checks will happen only for dates that are at least 7 days away from current date. This can now be controlled. 4. Now works for ASC appointments as well. ------------------------- If extension doesn't work hit "Reset" button in the plugin. This plugin just does one thing- check for earlier available dates and book the first slot that's available. Log out from the appointment portal > Install the plugin > Refresh the portal page and follow the on-screen instruction. Use at your own risk. The extension doesn't mess with AIS servers. It only mimics the user behaviour.
- (2023-11-08) D T: hello, I just want to know how to add credits
- (2023-11-02) Amrit Pal Singh: The extension is great, but my autobook feature is not working. It always get stuck on confirm the date while I've enabled it to book the slot automatically?
- (2023-10-24) Abe: Hello, the extension says I've run out of credits. How could I get more? Thanks
- (2023-10-23) Jay: Great tool! Just one bug with the latest version. I previously had one appointment and trying to reschedule. It asks me for the recent appointment location and after that, it will no longer look into other appointment location but only the entered location. I am not sure if this is intended.
- (2023-10-19) Deep Patel: great extension. Please check if this is Bug - After recent update, Autobook option disable by default, however I turned enabled and click on configure. then it asked me login detail and I entered all, but when I opened extension after login, autobook option is still showing disabled. could you check is everything working well or not?
- (2023-10-17) hilda chuks: Great plugin!
- (2023-10-17) Syed Sajjad: i am using this for canada and its works. one suggest is to add between days to book the appointment rather than "away days option"
- (2023-10-12) Darkar Alatriz: The extension does what it says. Awesome!
- (2023-10-07) Uğur Çevik: Not enough credit There is no credit left in my account and no new appointment has been created during this period. Can you please upload credit, I need credits.
- (2023-09-11) H G: hey bud! I think I am being soft block according to your last comment, anyway I could be unblocked? thanks!
- (2023-09-10) Saif Patka: Hey Buddy, it shows me that I need credits. Can someone please help how can I tackle this?
- (2023-09-09) Shuang Li: Is anyone having a similar problem? The little pop-up notification always says "Checking after 30 minutes" regardless of the 'Frequency of checks' slider I set in the plug in. And no checks were performed after the initial loading. So far I had to manually refresh the page to get the plug in to check, but am I missing something here?
- (2023-09-05) Shadul Usman: Please help. It was working for first couple of days and now it shows UNAUTHORIZED ERROR. please change the number of days from 30 to 300 atleast.
- (2023-09-01) Shihaan Hussain: Great extension. First got a date in sept 2025. Then pre-poned to May 2024 and now march 2024.
- (2023-08-29) Ayan Singla: I disabled auto reschedule button but extension has scheduled appointment without taking permission. please try to solve this bug.
- (2023-08-27) Ishita Shreshtha: It has been greatly helpful to move appointment to more than a year before. Works like a charm. Usually updates between 6-11 PM EDT
- (2023-08-20) J N: It works like a charm! Amazing! My appointment moved 18 months earlier!!
- (2023-08-10) Yunus: Works perfectly! Managed to auto-reschedule a friend's appointment with this extension, super helpful!
- (2023-06-02) Daniele Lemos: It works!! After about a week it found an earlier date for me. And it books the new date automatically. I'll keep using to try and get an even closer date lol.
- (2023-05-21) Karen Galstyan: Has worked for me so far I moved my appointment to 4 month earlier. Update: in a week or so it moved up from one year from now to one week from now lol, big thanks to the creator
- (2023-11-14, v:2.1.5) VIKRANT KUMAR SINGH: I am out of credits, Need your help to add more credits
[email protected] is my mail id, Please help me getting credits.
- (2023-11-13, v:2.1.5) Himanshu Ka: credits
hi need to know how to purchase credits
- (2023-11-11, v:2.1.5) Dhwanil Bagadiya: About how to use your extension
can you please guide me on how to use your tool ? I installed the extension but i dont know am i supposed to do after that ? I can buy you that coffee thing . please help me out regards
- (2023-11-11, v:2.1.5) Sunil S Menon: Request for more credit
Hi Himanshu, Could you please help me with more credit, I am almost out of it. Only 25 left. Thanks a lot for your help.
- (2023-11-09, v:2.1.5) K D: No Credits left
Hello Himanshu, can you please help me with more credits. I have 0 credits remaining.
- (2023-11-08, v:2.1.5) nancy scherf: Credits
Hi there, I have dowloaded the extension. My credits are zero! I bought you a coffee and left a message with that, under the name Nany (by accident). Is there a way you could help me?
- (2023-11-06, v:2.1.5) Sonam Singla: Unable to buy credits!
Please suggest - I am unable to buy credits. All of my credit cards are being declined. GPay also didn't work!
- (2023-11-05, v:2.1.5) SAYANA VARUGHESE: Run out of credit
Hello Dev, Thank you so much for this extension but I have been facing an issue. Since last three weeks my date has been 14 Jun 2024 but my credits have run out (from 970 to 0) without any change in date. Is there something I am doing wrong? According to the description of the function I can see all the steps but I have run out of credits without any change in my appointment date. Kindly help/advice. Regards, Sayana
- (2023-11-04, v:2.1.5) Santokh Sidhu: I don't all of sudden credit 0
can you help me with credits. It went 0 I want to book appointment for my uncle.
- (2023-10-31, v:2.1.5) Diana Mercado Cabas: Hi! Thanks for this tool!
How can I get more credits?
- (2023-10-25, v:2.1.5) Rahul Shivankar: Resceduling
Hi How many times we can reschedule the appointment. Thanks
- (2023-10-21, v:126.96.36.199) Syed Sajjad: issue with dates?
I fail to understand, though available date is 26Nov 2024 but the pop shows "latest availibility 2025-10-08 and checked at 2026-12-18" though i have correct system date., https://ibb.co/kSdc4jB
- (2023-10-20, v:188.8.131.52) Rahul Shivankar: Extension Option
I have the Visa appointment page open but I am not able to see plugin options like frequency change. I don't see anything under manage extension. It has only option for enable disable. How to see configuration option. It takes me directly to date selection and confirmation
- (2023-10-18, v:2.1.1) Rahul Shivankar: Hi Himanshu
I am not able to see options for frequency change. Also I am not able to see any popup telling me about the retry happening. My current appointment is in december 2025 so do i need to book earlier date which is showing September 2025 now or I can wait till I get date for 2024. Thanks for your help.
- (2023-10-17, v:2.1.1) Georgie Cowling: Out of Credits
Hi Himanshu, Thank you so much for this extension, it is amazing! I accidentally clicked "configure/reset" and it cleared my credits. Is there any way I can get more credits? Georgia
- (2023-10-17, v:2.1.0) Shahzad Naseem: error after the 2.1.0 update
Hey Himanshu... just updated the extension.. now on the schedule appointments screen a popup comes up saying ais.usvisa-info.com says https://ais-visa-auto-scheduler.onrender.com with an OK button, which you'd have to press atleast 3 times to get rid of it.
- (2023-10-17, v:2.1.0) Mouna Sunil: Hi I am getting error to update next version
Hi, can you please send me the link for next version. Thanx.
- (2023-10-16, v:2.0.0) Sam nguyen: out of credits
Hey man I ran out of credits :/ can you help?
- (2023-10-11, v:2.0.0) Johnny Arza: 404 not found
Hi There, I`m getting a 404 not found pop up everytime the plugin is turned on.
- (2023-10-10, v:1.0.7) Luis Miguel Cazares: Out of credit
Hi, please let me know how can I a get more credits
- (2023-10-03, v:1.0.7) Uğur Çevik: Credit
How can I get a credit? My credit looks like --
- (2023-10-02, v:1.0.7) Guneet Kaur: Out of Credits
Hi Himanshu, my account seems to out of credits. Would it be possible to recharge the credits? Thanks!
- (2023-09-26, v:1.0.7) Erhan Çetin: Out of Credits
Hello, I am out of credits, Could you please recharge?
- (2023-09-25, v:1.0.7) Juan Camilo Borrero: Credits left 0
Hi men, thank you for the plugin is really useful, in my country Colombia the dates for schedule are so far, I use the 800 credits for only 1 resquedule from agust 2025 to may 2025, Can you helpme with more credits in order to continue searching for a nearest date. Thanks a lot Maybe would be good if the credits are used only after a reschedule not only after a check of aviable dates, and have only 10 or 20 credit for reschedule. Because i waste the 800 credits and only find 1 date better than the current one.
- (2023-09-13, v:1.0.7) H G: The tool is not working as configured
Hi Himanshu can you please check if the tool is working for me or am I blocked? Thanks!
- (2023-09-12, v:1.0.7) Deyc3: Is it working already?
Hi, this seems like a nice extension, but I am not sure that is really working, I mean I already activated it, and right after I reload the main page, the extension asked me my credentianls and followed instructions, then the page asked me to change the language from spanish to english, and I clicked OK. Then when I choose my location (Monterrey) it says "There are no available appointments at the selected location. Please try again later." and I cannot click on any other option. Does that mean it is working already? thanks
- (2023-09-10, v:1.0.7) Anurag Chaubey: Credits expired
Hello, I left my plugin running for a week to find a better date but all the credits were gone. it says contact the developer to recharge. LMK what is required. Thanks P.S: Great tool, really helps a lot of folks
- (2023-09-05, v:1.0.7) Shadul Usman: min number of days?
Can you change the min no of days Option from 30 to 300? The auto book option autoscheduled two dates which are like in 30 days gap. Which is still in 2025. I only have 2 more reschedules left so wanted to book the date only if the date found is atleast 200 days away from the current appointment date.
- (2023-09-05, v:1.0.7) Santokh Sidhu: Regarding Booking
For me it is showing unauthorized error. Even though before this it managed to move appointment early. Is it still works when pc screen is turned of or on sleep?
- (2023-09-01, v:1.0.7) Christopher Panda: Out of credits
I have run out of credits. I've tried reinstalling the extension, but it doesn't reset the credits. Can you help?
- (2023-08-26, v:1.0.7) LuP: working check
is there a way to know for sure if the extension is checking every 30 minutes? bc sometimes when check the tab the AIS website kick me out for inactivity which makes me think the extension might not be checking every 30 minutes... i also set up a timer on my phone and tried to see if the extension was checking for any dates, but i saw no feedback on screen like it does the first time around, it'd be good if there was a little counter telling how many times it checked since the moment you open the website
- (2023-08-23, v:1.0.7) LuP: doesent seem to be running
it works the first time i set it up, show that it tried to fina a date, but it deoesent seem to check it again after 30 minutes, and my credits does not go down ever stuck at 1680
- (2023-08-22, v:1.0.7) Eman Hussainshah: out of credits
hi, can you please reset my credits? i am getting error msg that i am out of credits
- (2023-08-21, v:1.0.7) Shehzad Pardhan: Trouble Starting
Hi Himanshu. I try initiating the extension by hitting configure/reset but nothing happens. I did donate for a coffee but do not see any credits. Can you please give me through. thanks.
- (2023-08-14, v:1.0.7) Kaushal Seema: regarding work
Hi, i am just wonderin how it works and how can i schedule with it. it does not seem to be running. what are credits? Regards, seema
- (2023-08-10, v:1.0.6) TORRES VAZQUEZ JOSE MIGUEL: How exactly works this?
Hi man, i have some doubts about this extension: 1- Can it work on any account? it doesn't matter the country? (I'm from Mexico) 2- How exactly work this extension? i mean, i need to be logged from the tab or i need to provee it my account to the extension?
- (2023-08-04, v:1.0.6) Ashfaaq Abbas: Extension doesn't seem to be running
I have installed the extension. However, the credits is remaining the same and it doesn't seem like its running. Not sure how to ensure its running
- (2023-07-30, v:1.0.6) Joby Rajan: Hi,its asking me to update my version.
Can I get a new one?
- (2023-07-28, v:1.0.4) Manoj Gupta: Do I need to keep my browser active and the plugin open?
Do I need to keep my browser active and the plugin open?
- (2023-07-27, v:1.0.4) Manoj Gupta: Paid, Pleas enable for me.
Hi Humanshu, I have made the payment. Pleas enable for me.
- (2023-07-23, v:1.0.4) Erhan Çetin: out of Credits
Hello I am out of credits again. My email is [email protected]. Thank you
- (2023-07-21, v:1.0.4) Erhan Çetin: Out of Credits
Hello my email address is [email protected]. I am out of credits. Could you recharge please?
- (2023-07-21, v:1.0.4) Aakash Sharawat: Credits post support
Hey, Himanshu! I supported you and my email id is [email protected]. Could you please help me with the credits? Looking forward to your reply. Best, Aakash
- (2023-07-20, v:1.0.4) Zakia Dahi: Out of Credits
I am out of credits, could you please recharge?
- (2023-07-18, v:1.0.4) Erhan Çetin: Looking up for multiple locations
It would be very helpful if we can get it running the script for multiple locations at a time. But thanks for providing this plugin.
- (2023-07-12, v:1.0.4) Joby Rajan: Could I get a new extension
Is there any chance that I can get a new extension?
- (2023-07-11, v:1.0.2) Charandeep Singh Dhaliwal: extension not working
hey bro i just did a coffee thing ny email is [email protected] how its gonna work now
- (2023-07-11, v:1.0.2) Eman Hussainshah: Times out after 2 refresh attempts
I honestly believe the previous version 1.0 version was more stable, as this 1.2 is refreshing too fast causing page not responding errors, and IP ban, have to revert using VPN to access AIS again. Please advise
- (2023-07-11, v:1.0.2) Joby Rajan: The thing is not working on my website anymore
The extension asked me to update onetime and after that it stops abruptly after logging in.My mail address is [email protected]
- (2023-07-11, v:1.0.2) Srinivasa Poda: crashing after update to 1.0.2
I keep getting the error "This page isn’t working" after the update 1.0.2. This error comes when it actually checks for availability after logging in.