Vim for Google Docs: Supercharge Your Typing With Vim
- (2023-11-25) Kelvin Nava: Wow, this is so great. Google Docs is more comfortable with this extension.
- (2023-11-06) Luciano Panepucci: Needs work but is very responsive. The paragraph object is missing for things like vip or vap, also big word W for moving or viW and lots of other basic features. I'm not against paying but my main concern is that the extension has access to documents contents. This is obviously required but having the extension open source would be nice.
- (2023-10-04) Tyler McCoy: I disliked it because it only lasts 14 days before being required to pay money. They should allow default configuration to free users but if they want to ask for money they can allow extra options for paying users to customize the config
- (2023-09-25) Joey Carney: Actually pretty cool, and works well. I got rid of it because it's paid. At the moment it doesn't offer huge advantages over the native Google Docs commands, but I would definitely keep it if it wasn't paid. Seems like the developer is staying active and working on it. Hopefully there'll be an open source version in the future.
- (2023-09-22) S T: Really excited that this is being handled; I've reached out to the developer and they're very responsive and already working on they bugs and adding feedback to the backlog. Keep up the good work - this is a killer extension!
- (2023-07-04) j i: I cannot get into normal mode with esc...
- (2023-06-29) Andy Moran: It’s not yet feature complete, but it offers a lot of the core Vim functionality you’ve come to know and love as a starting point as it continues to be built out. Victor has been awesome in my dealings with him, and has responded promptly to any questions and issues I’ve had!
- (2023-06-20) Olha: Works great, is not laggy