Enhance Your Viewing Experience with Clear Pip View: Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Made Crystal Clear!
Are you tired of constantly switching between tabs to watch videos while browsing? Clear Pip View is here to revolutionize your online video experience. With our browser extension, you can seamlessly activate Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode and enjoy your favorite videos without sacrificing screen space or efficiency. Key Features: Activate PiP mode via toolbar icon: Smart Pip View offers a user-friendly toolbar icon that allows you to instantly activate PiP mode with a single click. Say goodbye to manual resizing and struggling to fit videos on your screen. Icons in video player on major platforms: We understand that you have your preferred video platforms. That's why Clear Pip View ensures compatibility with major platforms such as YouTube and more. Our extension seamlessly integrates with their video players, making it incredibly convenient to activate PiP mode. Note: Please ensure that the tab containing the video remains open for PiP to function properly. Say goodbye to the days of minimizing or losing sight of your videos while multitasking. Clear Pip View empowers you to multitask efficiently, allowing you to enjoy your videos in a compact, resizable PiP window while continuing to browse the web or work on other tasks. Don't miss out on this opportunity to optimize your screen space and enhance your productivity. Experience the future of online video with Clear Pip View. Install our browser extension today and embrace a smarter way to enjoy Picture-in-Picture technology!
- (2023-07-22) Brandon Hardman: I no longer hoped for the appearance of such an extension. I've been waiting for a very long time and here it is. It's very cool that you can watch videos not in a tab, but on top of the entire browser.
- (2023-07-22) Caleb Williams: Rarely, but I use this plugin for its intended purpose. I think that the function of removing videos from the tab is quite relevant and useful.
- (2023-07-22) Eva Martinez: Super necessary addition for any Internet user. Especially if you constantly watch videos in online format. I have long dreamed of implementing the picture-in-picture function by means of a plugin.
- (2023-07-22) Cecilia Anderson: It's just a magic button! I dreamed for several years about the possibility of taking out online videos in a separate window. And finally, an extension that can do this has appeared.
- (2023-07-21) Michael Baker: The picture-in-picture function works pretty stably. I have not met a single site where this extension would fail. Respect for the entire developer studio.
- (2023-07-21) James Gilbert: You need to add more different settings for the player. Although I will not deny that, in general, the extension copes with its tasks perfectly.
- (2023-07-21) Caleb Chandter: A very practical video player, plays videos from any windows. I observe only minor problems with the flash, but this is nonsense.
- (2023-07-21) Alex Babcock: I don't know if there is a version of this plugin for other browsers, but it works quite fine in Chrome. It became quite convenient to watch videos from websites.
- (2023-07-21) Nancy White: It is convenient, especially if you watch something in parallel and sit on the Internet. Since you don't need to concentrate on the video tab. It is enough just to take it out into a special window.
- (2023-07-21) Michael Austin: A wonderful plugin! Works great with absolutely any online video. The takeaway options on top of everything work quite well. It is important that there is no subscription fee.
- (2023-07-21) Thomas Moore: I've been looking for a normal extension for using picture-in-picture mode for more than a year and finally found it. A high-quality option for viewing videos in a separate window.
- (2023-07-21) Gregory Donovan: I installed this extension on the advice of my friend Jacob. It's a cool thing, because it allows you to pull videos over the browser. I advise everyone!
- (2023-07-21) Katrin Otter: It works smartly, consumes few resources, there is no advertising. The picture-in-picture function is implemented qualitatively. A convenient plugin for online viewing.
- (2023-07-20) John Miller: I use this plugin to take the video to a separate screen. As far as I can tell, it works with any websites. Including adult websites. :)
- (2023-07-20) Daniel Grant: A very original plugin. Since it allows you to watch any online video in a separate player. It consumes a little memory, I have not observed any bugs in the work.
- (2023-07-20) Stefan Batler: Previously, you had to download videos and open them in the system player, but now you can just open them in a new window on top. Practical and quite convenient!
- (2023-07-20) Kate Hammel: I used to have to watch videos in one tab and do nothing else. Now, thanks to this extension, I take out the player in a separate window and simultaneously do other things. Comfortable.
- (2023-07-20) Robert White: With the advent of this plugin, it became possible to put videos in a separate window. I have a fat like! TOP extension.
- (2023-07-20) Gregory Adams: If you need a normal plugin to take the video to a separate window, then I advise you to try this one. Copes with its tasks perfectly. An indispensable tool!
- (2023-07-20) Patric Nelson: A pretty useful plugin that allows you to take out any video on top of all windows. A unique service, the implementation is done qualitatively. 5+.