The most interesting and talked about stories, videos and pictures on the web.
A simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite publishers, writers, and bloggers. With this extension you can: * Keep up with your newest Digg Reader stories with real-time unread counts. * Add subscriptions to your favorite sources directly to Digg Reader.
- (2016-11-10) Togel Jitu: Excellent site of bookmark !
- (2015-10-27) Ersoy Toptaş: good : http://ersoytoptas.com.tr
- (2014-10-07) 0utnet user: крутяк 5
- (2014-07-08) some bugs
- (2014-06-19) I had high hopes for digg, but a year in, simple things like a functional plugin are still missing. The plugin works sometime. Sometimes nothing happens when you press the button. Sometimes, it cannot subscribe to an RSS feed no matter what you do. Other times, it takes a minute or longer to subscribe. Occasionally it works perfectly. I guess the new digg is a one man operation, whose sole interest is collecting all the most insanely liberal mainstream media propaganda pieces to be published every day.
- (2014-05-18) The counter is useless and broken
- (2014-01-22) Brian Bickerton: The Digg Reader is great, but this extension is useless. The counter gets stuck on 1 and remains there regardless of whether new items arrive or all items are read. Since it takes two clicks to get to the reader, without the benefit of an accurate unread count, this is worse than a simple bookmark.
- (2014-01-02) Asher Pen: 未读计数不同步，不过可能是墙的关系吧……
- (2013-12-30) Oleh Khomey: Shows random numbers most of the time. Also I believe there should be 2 separate extensions for opening reader and for subscribing. It's annoying to do one additional click. I personally want to read my feeds 99.99% of the time I click on that button.
- (2013-12-12) Derek Groenendyk: Great alternative to Google Reader. Works perfect for managing everything in the Chrome browser.
- (2013-11-21) Shane Lear: No email support? Really? That's like tennis shoes without strings. Seriously, WTF?
- (2013-11-19) Evander P: Extension started very good, but since a few time ago, it remains stuck on "1" and doesn't update, no matter if my unread feed is clean or not. I hope you get it fixed and working like before.
- (2013-11-16) Lukas Johansson: Would have liked to see an app so I could pin it to the shelf in Chrome OS but a nice extension I'll definitely bee using.
- (2013-11-09) Petko Ditchev: The idea is perfect , I like the site itself , but the extension just doesn't work accurately most of the time . It's either not connected until I get into the site or freezes at '1' unread even when the site is open and everything is read.
- (2013-10-11) Erik Spencer: The best by far, thanks for developing!
- (2013-10-11) Nicolas Stepien: Open Digg on HTTPS please?
- (2013-09-23) Love it. A super-easy way to add RSS feeds to Digg Reader. When you're looking at a blog or news source, you just click the Digg button to add that source to your Digg Reader.