Get a beautiful photo from Exposure every time you open a new tab.
Get a beautiful curated photo from the community Exposure every time you open a new tab. Discover more stories at exposure.co/publications
- (2020-11-12) Luke Beard: Sweet!
- (2020-09-17) Bunny: used this for a long time. unfortunately, it has started loading images with huge text titles across the photo, sometimes basically an ad to read some kind of article. this is not why I used this extension. I appreciated the beautiful photos that would load quickly, and with minimal text distraction. there should definitely be a settings area where I can disable publication links, or text that is font size 72 and on the center of the screen. removing this extension until this becomes an option. as a long time user, I am disappointed as this seems to be a cash grab for individuals wanting to advertise their written articles. I don't expect beautiful photos to come without some benefit to the photographer, but this really made the extension undesirable for me now.
- (2020-08-30) Mahamarosli Saendaoh: ok
- (2019-08-07) iko izzatow: selam nasilsiniz abiler cook guzel temalar var saollun
- (2018-09-29) Jess Joyce: Love this extension! I used to use Momentum a lot, but uninstalled when I learned on the data it was harvesting from me without my knowledge. The Exposure extension loads really quick so I've been enjoying the beautiful photography that I now see every time I open a new tab. I've also been finding myself hitting the shuffle button quite a lot! Hitting the shuffle does distracted me a bit but it's a welcome smile and distraction as an Exposure user.
- (2018-07-18) Wasim Khan: Great idea and beauty in simplicity :)
- (2018-06-02) christina flack: How do I get this off?
- (2018-05-25) Bronwyn Green: Really great photos. I'd like to be able to freeze on a single image or choose from favourites, though.
- (2018-05-14) Willian Castor Farias: Excelente para aqueles que gostam de um novo cenário a cada pagina. _Tem baixo consumo de memória, pelo que vi não precisa de uma internet rápida para puxa as imagens. _Porem não mentem na tela inicial as paginas exibidas mais acessadas, acredito que deveria manter essa função.
- (2018-04-24) Sid bharadwaj: That's Breath taking pictures. Amazing is just a small word for photographers work. But, sure, as Rob said, we should have OfF button during office office hours to get less distracted.
- (2018-03-23) Rob Haskell: The idea of having an image appear on a new tab is nice. But turning it into yet another distraction and incentive to click away is silly. The point of opening a new tab is to DO something. This extension wants to interrupt my intentions every single time I open a tab. Bad idea, unless you are only online to be distracted and follow anything that calls to you. Again, a nice image, which loads very quickly, is a great idea.
- (2017-04-12) Isa Simó: It's so inspiring! It would be great to get recommended new stories, so if I have entered to a story and read about it I would like to not see it again in a new tab.
- (2017-04-11) Abu turki: it's very nice ***********
- (2017-04-06) Backyard Stranger: could have been great but went out to be cliched.
- (2017-03-08) Metin Mertsoy: Beautiful photos on every new tab. definitely a must
- (2017-02-09) Batprofile: theme is great but its not useful , theres no tabs , you just can only research site . there are no most popular sites that I use and its bad, also its very slow loads . fix it and it will be amazing
- (2017-01-08) Elaine Salvador: The pictures are always so stunning. However, to keep things minimal it would've been cool if there was a way to hide some of the text, like 'explore more stories' or 'sign up' and maybe you'd have to hover over them to appear?
- (2016-01-10) nemjoenonoy: OK
- (2015-10-19) Jamie Holyoake: Photos are hosted on a domain which is blocked at government education institutions in this state/country (so images must be hosted on a popular social image media network of some kind - and the likely reason why people find themselves making complaints about image resolution). This means that the extension, for the bulk of it's intention, DOESN'T WORK at any place that has that kind of thing blocked (probably many places). The authors website doesn't allow anyone to see the source code and therefore host domain of images which means we couldn't tell the network people the necessary domain to unblock even if we wanted to. Obviously designed with only personal home users and plagiarism paranoia in mind, this extension is a bit of a failboat for end users within security conscious corporate / education institutions. :) Just sayin'.
- (2015-09-25) Nahuel: Es mejor antes que tenés una aburrida página de inicio.
- (2015-09-23) Verity Jackson: Really lovely.
- (2015-09-17) Alex Baldwin: Makes me smile every time I open a new tab.
- (2015-07-26) Audiofuel Studios: Really nice!
- (2015-06-01) A Nguyen: Beautiful images with a seemingly simple and fast system as far as I've tested. The fact that it doesn't immediately give prying eyes access to my history and recently visited sites is a huge plus.
- (2015-05-05) Neko Daniel Ferro: Pretty, but a bit slower to load than I'd like
- (2015-03-29) Денис Герак: Отличное приложение! Мне очень понравилось! Спасибо разработчикам.
- (2015-03-04) Bradley Castaneda: This is a great extension and great idea! Very cool. I'd love for the image quality to be a bit higher, but I guess that is dictated by the original authors image upload. Either way, I'm a fan!
- (2015-03-04) Craig Scull: Love this! Even better would be the ability to customize this to open one of MY PHOTOS every time I open a new tab.
- (2015-02-26) Paul Yokota: Photos are great, but takes a full second to load in. Too slow for the purposes of this. Going back to FancyTab
- (2015-01-27) Zhanyu Wang: Good extension. While there is one small fault: the resolution of each photo is too low for 1920x1080 screen.
- (2020-06-26, v:1.0) dmitry dev: Auto-shuffle "feature"
Please disable auto-shuffle "feature"
- (2020-05-19, v:1.0) Cameron Reid: Disable Auto-Shuffle
An update to the extension added an auto-shuffle "feature", where the picture auto refreshes 10 seconds. Please add an option in the extension to disable this. If I want to change the picture, I'd like to shuffle or open a new tab on my own.
- (2020-04-20, v:1.0) Ajay Anand Billava: Photos change too mmuch
previous version was better when photo didn't change. If still want to keep rotating pictures, please add a feature to stop it.
- (2018-11-07, v:1.0) Exposure is not working anymore
Hello, we get this message: 301 Moved Permanently Best regards, David
- (2018-08-23, v:1.0) Vladimir Obrovac: postovi
Na google+ ne mogu dijeliti postove Pinterest s laptopa ?
- (2018-04-11, v:1.0) Lies Lies Lies
I hate this so much and I also added it to my chrome and can't get rid of it. Google and other webs lie to us they watch every move we make and they take our Money,Time,and tell people and publishers put them on websites we don't like.
- (2017-02-14, v:1.0) SirachaWolf Sira: I hate this
I cant leave it I hate it
- (2016-02-09, v:1.0) Yeonie Lynie: como la saco
odio esta aplicacion s
- (2016-02-09, v:1.0) Nathan Shipp: Useless
Would be nice if it had the google search bar in the middle of the browser. This extension is pretty flat minus the nice photography.
- (2015-12-07, v:1.0) get it out of my life
i added it to chrome and i cant get rid of it
- (2015-10-30, v:1.0) Cant Get Out!
I am having trouble taking the extension off of my chrome. I loved it, but now I cant ever get it to load I only see a loading sign. Please tell me how to get it off!
- (2015-10-01, v:1.0) Albert Ayres: download
- (2015-09-25, v:1.0) Bellic9xXA: Urgente
No Puedo Descargar Agregar /y,O Instalar Cosas Me Dice Que Ocurrio UN ERROR :(