Motivate and remind yourself to achieve your goals with beautiful pictures in each new Chrome tab.
Open new tabs with the most beautiful wallpapers from Unsplash + your personal goals. --- Keeping track of your dreams and not getting distracted in our noisy world is a real challenge. We might set great new years resolutions, however, once we're in our daily routine again, we take the ever increasing workload as a comfortable excuse. To make your dreams become reality, it is thus important to see them every day. This extension will help you remind yourself about your goals and become more focused on what's most important to you. To stay motivated, this extension will provide you with a new beautiful wallpaper from Unsplash each day - or if you fall in love with a particular picture you can set is as default and it won't change. Of course, you can also search for a picture - there are hundreds of thousands of highest quality pictures provided from Unsplash, an awesome community of photographers. So, download this extension, decide what do you want to achieve this week and start realising your goals :)
- (2021-01-06) Skye Khilji: Deleted my existing goals when they updated the app.
- (2018-07-22) Stark Arpit: Had the background wallpapers been self circulating, it'd make better extension.
- (2017-10-29) 全攀: 很漂亮。。
- (2017-02-25) Ljudmila Ivanova: Great extension to remind you to never lose track of the big picture and what is really important to you, coupled with excellent quality pictures that change.
- (2017-02-24) Benedikt Weisser: Amazing Addon for keeping track of your goals and constantly reminding you to chase them with inspirational pictures to go along.
- (2019-02-03, v:2.2.0) Steve McGough: Would be great if we could select background images
Hi, it would be great if there was a way to select background images ;)
- (2017-11-14, v:2.1.2) Ricky D Hawkins: The picture totally blocks my GMail shortcuts
HI There, If this picture was a little smaller... leaving the top of the page for Google shortcuts to appear ... I'd so LOVE it. As it is... it has disturbed my workflow so I think it's days are numbered for me.... It's an awesome idea, thanks!