More than the default image viewer
- Replace the viewer when an image is opened in new tab. - View images in web page by clicking Image Viewer icon or selecting from context menu. [Controls] Drag: move Zoom: mouse wheel Rotate: mouse wheel + Alt Double click: reset [Notice] You may need to check "Manage extension > Allow access to file URLs" to allow this extension to access local files.
- (2020-04-14) György Mergl: But Magic Viewer for Chrome™ is new and better.
- (2020-03-24) Karl Kemp: I tried about two dozens extensions and this is the only one that even tried to do what I was looking for: a full-screen gallery of all images of a certain size. Would be even better if it were smarter about galleries with small previews that need an additional click to get to full-size images.
- (2019-07-26) Kyle Sankowicz: This is a really nice powerful tool I've only rarely seen thwarted. It's super nice for images behind a "click wall," where an invisible overlay is blocking direct access to the image, or where Java or some other programming is hijacking your clicks. Also has a couple more standard handy features like rotate and zoom, for situations where you still only want to look, not necessarily download. This is easily one of my most commonly used extensions. I use it daily, and I recommend it to everyone.
- (2019-07-24) Belem Maldonado: UN POCO COMPLICADA DE ENTENDER PERO OK
- (2018-07-15) I'll give more then 1 star when Image Viewer does something.
- (2018-02-06) Jason Towne: Zoom is too sensitive. Useless.
- (2018-01-29) Hwang Sung: Me gustaria rotar la imagen sin usar el teclado
- (2017-11-10) Eric Chang: chrome內建的圖片顯示模式太陽春 你的擴充正符合我需要
- (2017-09-09) Станислав Садыков: Давно нет обновлений, но до сих пор лучший вивер.
- (2017-08-30) tomas atOhmic: Simple, rapide, les contrôle me plaisent. Je suis tres content
- (2017-08-23) Hemant Shah: Love it! I would also look forward to some other enhancements. For example the zooming should be centered on the where the mouse cursor is located. Also would love to see keyboard shortcuts for zooming etc.
- (2017-06-06) Vlad Pankov: I can move and drag images which is great, but.. the zoom is super disorienting, so until it is fixed..
- (2017-05-26) perfect
- (2017-05-10) Heck Fy: it changes viewing position on zoom, so if you zoom in - the image goes up or down and you need to scroll a little just to return to the point you were interested in
- (2017-03-27) 刘阳: ery good, if we can add the picture rotation is better!Come on
- (2017-03-17) Vincent: Sympa de pouvoir zoomer et tourner. Mais dommage de ne pas pouvoir glisser (drag&drop) les images directement dans les fichiers.
- (2017-03-14) Popeye N: good idea but user unfriendly. default its zoomed to center of img instead of top. when you zoom out its also strange
- (2017-02-02) Jwlz T: When scrolling with the mouse wheel, the image zooms, but not toward the location of the cursor. That means I need to reposition the image after I've zoomed, in order to view the section of the image I was trying to magnify.
- (2017-01-31) BangDroid: It's good, but you really need to change the zoom center to the mouse position. It's very difficult to use the way it is.
- (2016-12-23) Anis Ansari: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- (2016-11-21) Len Kowalik: I am guessing that this app is meant for the Chrome browser running on something other than Chrome OS, because it doesn't work at all on my Chromebook.
- (2016-09-28) Xiang Jiek Cheng: needs to enable hotkkey, resize to full screen
- (2016-09-08) Mike Keon: This extension is 99% what I've been looking for. My only gripe is I wish there was a way to zoom in on the region the cursor is pointing to, and then a "reset image" option when you find you scrolled too far. With that I'd give it 100.
- (2016-06-06) Alfredo Brignoli: E' OTTIMO MI TROVO BENISSIMO
- (2016-06-01) Scott Saint: 希望缩放的基点是鼠标当前位置，而不是图片的矩形中心
- (2019-01-18, v:0.1.6.3) Jheng-lin Jiang: Open picture to new window tab
Is it possible that if we hold CTRL + mouse click on a picture in the normal web page, then there will be opening a new window with the picture. And the rest of it will be like this extension used to be.
- (2018-08-31, v:0.1.6.3) Boo San: Firefox
Is there a way you could make this for firefox? I absolutely love this extension and there isn't one with similar functions(being able to drag the image around). I'm also surprised it's not in your webpage!
- (2017-08-30, v:0.1.6.3) Brad: Work with Google Drive?
Is there a way to use this app while viewing pictures from my Google Drive? All I get right now is the little picture of a folder when I try and use it.
- (2017-06-06, v:0.1.6.3) Vlad Pankov: Disorienting zoom
You are suppose to zoom with relation to the mouse position and not just enlarge the image, it's very disorienting and I have no choice but to leave a 1/5 until it's fixed.
- (2017-03-14, v:0.1.6.3) Илья Смолин: -
Zooming no longer works since few Chrome versions.
- (2017-03-12, v:0.1.6.3) Error message adblock
I keep getting message to disable adblock but I have not got any adblock extension Please advise
- (2017-02-15, v:0.1.6.3) Loubo: 我希望加入图片镜像翻转功能
- (2016-12-11, v:0.1.6.3) zoom + slide to next picture + code, develop. costs?
Hello, this image-viewer is quite was we are looking for, except 3 things: - Zooming is always from the center - No next/previous (slide) function to view other picture (from the same folder) - And Code can not be used for a own homepage or other browser. We are willing to pay for these additional functions, please contact us. thanks
- (2016-10-19, v:0.1.6.3) Jim Halloran: Picasa
Used Picasa for a long time, now it does not come up to show us the 1000's of pics stored there. So now I* need something in windows 7 to do the same process to replace Picasa. Thanks
- (2016-10-19, v:0.1.6.3) Jim Halloran: windows photo viewer
Cannot find the above to process digital photos. How do I resize etc, pics from my digital camera Samsung Note 4?