Screen Capture and Screen Video Recorder. Snap screenshot, edit and share it. Record video of your screen and camera.
Unveiling a Comprehensive Screen Capture and Screen Recorder Tool Navigating the world of screenshots and screen recordings just became simpler. This versatile tool is your one-stop solution for all your screen capture and screen recording needs, designed with a vast array of features tailored for today's digital age. ⚡SCREEN CAPTURE FEATURES⚡ ⭐ The screenshot function lets you effortlessly capture a full webpage, a designated section, or just the currently visible area. ⭐ After making a screen capture, you can immediately dive into editing, then save in formats like PDF, JPEG, and PNG. ⭐ Quick storage ensures no lag, and the offline mode offers screen capture without any data worries. ❗ Elevate your screenshots with powerful editing tools: 👉 Easy sharing to Google Drive or through a link. 👉 Copy your screen captures to your clipboard instantly. 👉 Resize, crop, and tailor your captures. 👉 Annotations with various shapes, perfect for highlighting. 👉 Insert and modify text to convey more with your screenshot. 👉 Emphasize vital points with the highlight feature. ⚡SCREEN RECORDER FEATURES⚡ ⭐ Dive into the seamless world of screen recording with this tool, allowing you to grab videos and get an immediate sharing link, making collaborations a breeze. ⭐ From product walkthroughs to feedback rounds, the screen recorder ensures you stay synced with your team, thanks to the async video feature. ❗ Screen recorder capabilities include: 👉 Recording your desktop, a particular browser tab, or your camera feed. 👉 Integrate your reactions into the screen recording by embedding your webcam. 👉 Add a personal touch with voiceovers via the microphone option. 👉 Store your recordings either locally or on Google Drive. 👉 Choice of WebM or MP4 download formats. 👉 Instant sharing links after each recording session. In sum, for those seeking a robust screenshot, and screen recorder tool, this Chrome extension is the answer, housing a myriad of options for all your capturing and recording desires.
- (2023-11-23) Brijesh Mahidhariya: Does do anything
- (2023-11-15) Mike Urban: Won't let me do anything other than save the visible page and then just displays a blank page. Total waste of time.
- (2023-11-14) Jennifer Soliver: top
- (2023-11-14) Kevin Batinan: Amazing extension. thanks. nnthe only problem i faced is while converting long screenshot to pdf file, it doesnot recognise the line seperation, so a particular line gets split into 2 pages which is difficult to read later on.nn except for that its working fine for me.
- (2023-11-11) Bruno Santana: This extension is in use EVRY DAY . I love it. It's perfect to share quick PDF's of whole pages to customers. easy to use. great addition to my everyday tools.
- (2023-11-08) Eloï “Alkïs”: This is by far the best web page capture app I've used. It's super simple to use and does exactly what you want it to do wonderfully. I recommend this to all the people I work with. Thanks for such an awesome extension!
- (2023-11-07) Christophe Samama: After hours of frustration, including laboriously taking and editing screen shots, I was delighted to find that this extension does exactly what it's supposed to do. I consider it a bonus that the GUI is well thought-out and that in general the Extension is so easy to use.
- (2023-11-06) Franklin Ferreira Viana: This is so awesome! I've been trying to find an easier way to take web page screenshots for my design portfolio and this is absolutely perfect! Gone are the days of stitching together multiple screenshots and wasting SO MUCH time. It's just one easy click. It's lightweight with no bugs and doesn't ask for much in terms of permissions. I could not be more happy to find this as I am now actually excited to put together my portfolio with a more professional look with much less effort. Definitely recommend!
- (2023-11-03) Malaika Arshad: Most worse extension
- (2023-11-03) -Senpai- The one: HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS A THING!?!? Absolutely game-changing!!!
- (2023-11-01) Artemi Lebedev: Does not work
- (2023-11-01) Abdelmonaem Talbi: custom area and full page disabled visible area not working. useless aapp
- (2023-10-30) Jose Leal: no shorcuts... painfull
- (2023-10-29) G.Piloto: Very cool extension. Can easily take a snap shot of a really long web page. nContinuously taking screen shots using print screen or snipping tool is exhausting.nnYou guys are awesome!
- (2023-10-28) Walter Hugo Rocadore: Does what it says, quickly and harmlessly. As a web designer, being able to exhibit a site as it appears for my system is frequently necessary. Even better, I can have others use this extension to send me errors and bugs, as they occur on their systems
- (2023-10-27) Dominic Gerardin: This is unbelievable simple and it does what I need. Period. Some fixed footer elements (mobile tab bars, for example) need to be dealt via inspector, hiding them, but that's about it.
- (2023-10-25) arthur goes: This helps me capture client site pages and highlight challenges and opportunities when I'm reviewing for brand and marketing purposes. Thanks for keeping it up!
- (2023-10-25) Len Kowalik: I wanted to use a custom area, preferably with scrolling. When I clicked on that, nothing happened. When I clicked on the extension icon a second time, a black drop-down appeared with an instruction to select the area I wanted to save. At one attempt the only option available was visible area. I chose it and the screen image was available to edit.
- (2023-10-25) DADA7GO: okay okay
- (2023-10-23) Lucas Da Costa Marques: Very good and easy to use. Helps a lot while I am currently making a website for an assessment that requires you to show thinking towards accessibility, a website that allows people to simulate colour blindness needs images to work, so this is working so much better than trying to put multiple images together and then saving it. Highly recommend to anyone who just wants a quick and easy solution for a full page needing to be captured.
- (2023-10-21) Magno Castro Alves: Helps me a lot... nnSuper handy, does just what I need it to. I'm only sorry it took me so long to learn that it existed! - Karen Smillie u003d)
- (2023-10-21) Leandro O.: não funcionou pra mim
- (2023-10-20) Philipp Ritz: dont work
- (2023-10-16) Pedro Henrique: One of the best extension, i have ever came across. Loved it , its amazing. Thank you to the team who is responsible for this amazing tool.
- (2023-10-16) Mr. Hygs: The extensions is perfect for my line of business, which is websdesign. I can easily show my customers what i want and the interface is very VERY easy to use.nJust perfect!
- (2023-10-16) bernard reboux: After trying at least 5 extensions that claim the ability to capture entire webpages, this is the only one that actually does!nnIt doesn't have the professionally designed UI or icon of, e.g. Blipshot, but I've captured 15K pixel length pages where other extensions hang at pages one third as long.nnIt also returns the cleanest image, or, if the webpage is exceptionally tall, images, and does so very quickly.nnSince I edit captures in Photoshop exclusively, I can't comment on that functionality, but for those that do, I suspect the editing tools are at least competent.nnHonestly, although I wish it didn't have to split long pages into multiple images, I haven't discovered any real flaws, and I am really glad I found Full Page Screen Capture.nnWell, only one real flaw.nnThat name is awful.
- (2023-10-15) Jack: well the screen recorder at least work for 5 sec videos idk about anything else
- (2023-10-12) Diniz Filho: I don't really write reviews for Chrome extensions. This is the first one in the last 7 years. I just felt that I needed to point out that this one works perfectly. After trying 6 other screenshot extensions that failed miserably, this one works perfectly on the first try every time.
- (2023-10-12) Muhammet Şahin: perfect
- (2023-10-10) Jonathan Pereira Rodrigues: This is the best and easiest extension to use!nIt allows me to take full page screenshots with a click of a button.nTotally hassle-free and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- (2023-10-07) Ian Ian: dude. this screen recorder is abysmal. i recorded 4 HOURS of school stuff, and NONE of it saved. it says it has unlimited recording time, but every time i finished recording, it would not PROCESS. it SUCKS. i have wasted over 12 hours with this extension. never get this.
- (2023-10-04) 香椎義庸: Definitely a time saver. Web pages are normally quite tricky to print from any browser. This extension makes it slick and easy. Nice to see extensions like this made for Chrome.nWell done
- (2023-10-04) Financeiro Exames Cardio: Exactly what I need and very simple to use. It produces full page screen captures without distortion or repetition and downloads to png or pdf without an issue. I have tried a couple of other apps and this is far simpler and better quality. Currently a happy user.
- (2023-10-03) Hertaty: great apps
- (2023-10-02) Promumy 21: I was struggling with other tools with the way they stitch scrolling screenshots and then stumbled upon this smart app, it is really super simple and awesome and now my life is easier. I loved the resolution of the shots as well. This thing is amazing!
- (2023-10-02) Mestre em vendas: Its really a cool extension. One single full page screen shot replaces multiple screen shot of a lengthy matter, not fitting on your PC screen. It just works fine.
- (2023-10-02) Lương Văn Vĩnh: As a UI designer, I use this extenstion almost daily. It's an excellent tool for grabbing long compositions and quickly pasting them into artboards. Great tool
- (2023-09-30) Beatriz Netta: There is a reason this ext has so many positive reviews! This ext is freaking awesome! Printing pages is always so broken when you use ctl+p option. This ext takes screenshots of your screen and stitches them all together. It is my favorite ext, download it and give it a try it wont disappoint
- (2023-09-29) Linus Network: Fantastic, simple tool for capturing the full page I need. From information I want to save from an online application so I can have a verifiable record of the stages of the application process (that I backup to my cloud service) to having a quality image of a web page for editing or any other purpose, this extension has been the best! Better than other paid extensions with clumsy user interface or broken functionality - hats of to the developers!
- (2023-09-29) Logistica Ecommerce: bom
- (2023-09-28) STILLMACXWELL: Saving a full page screenshot of a webpage used to be a pain but this extension has made it a 1-click charm!nnWonderful, elegant, easy, use it all the time!
- (2023-09-28) Miko Huang: The "Howto use" webpage content is not correct on Microsoft Edge broswer. It is VERY difficult to use on Microsoft Edge broswer.
- (2023-09-23) Kanwil Kemenag Maluku Utara: Incredibly useful tool. They've made it very easy to use and screenshots are great quality and quick to download.
- (2023-09-22) Eduardo Afonso: Today I found the best thing on the internet. This is awesome. I used to spend hours scrolling each page and taking screenshot and again recombining....and the final picture looked horrible and messed up with poor quality. Was very-very helpful for my intern project. Thanks a lot to the whole team for this tool.nnSuggest me more awesome tools like this. My fav tools(simple allow copy, simple auto scroll, eye dropper, permanet inspect element, pain tool)nnRecommend me more. Iam a frontent UI/UX designer student.
- (2023-09-22) Rogério Bijos de Oliveira: Fantastic. Does exactly what I need it to do, no fuss, no muss. One click, saves as an image or as a PDF, invisible when I don't need it but ready when I do. This app is easily one of the best extensions I've ever gotten for Chrome. nnThis is not a paid review. The app is free. You can uninstall it stupid easy. Try it out, it'll be a challenge to be dissatisfied.
- (2023-09-21) arlett 0014: So far so good.... only got a chance to try a few captures and I (THINK) I'll like it.... I have one other one to try out also - I'll be back to update which one I stuck with. Thanks
- (2023-09-20) Antonio E Cosmo: Loving this extension for quick snapshots of the past website designs while I work on a new portfolio. Thanks guys! PS. Would there be any way to add a 'suppress popups options', one homepage I tried to capture always had a huge newsletter signup popup overlaid :(
- (2023-09-18) Samuel Augusto: Not sure if this is at all possible, but are you looking into the possibility of having all of the hyperlinks from the page transfer onto the pdf?
- (2023-09-17) Gustavo Menezes: The best free Full Page Screen Capture plugin out there. It captures the entire website smartly. Even if there are floating / scrolling elements, it doesn't repeat while the screenshot is being generated, which is a genius. Other screen capture plugins is not as smart as this. I highly recommend FPSC by mrcoles.com. :)
- (2023-09-14) Carlos Alex: really needed this thing, i can take screen shots of whole web page for personal use. i use it while my research so that i can read important details later whenever required.
- (2023-10-25, v:1.0.7) Jochen Brüggemann: Disable Keyboard Shortcut
Cmd+Shift+V is "insert without formatting". Can I disable or Change the Shortcut.
- (2023-10-15, v:1.0.7) rana hayat: Extension
- (2023-10-12, v:1.0.7) Harry N: Edicion de la captura de pantalla
Una vez realizada la captura, al ingresarle texto o dibujos desde su plataforma y posteriormente darle guardar, los cambios agregados en la edición no se guardan, únicamente la captura original, espero lo puedan corregir porque es una excelente extensión.