Enable copy on protected websites: allow right click, unblock context menu. Enable text highlight and allow copy.
Have you encountered situations where attempting to choose text, access a context menu, or copy content resulted in no response? Some website operators employ technical methods to prevent users from selecting and copying material from their webpages. Enable Right Click stands out as an advanced and comprehensive remedy for websites that impede users from utilizing right-click context menus, selecting text, or copying content." Features: - remove copy protection, enable copy text, remove block selection; - allow right mouse click and turn on context menu; - activate / deactivate for specific domain; - free and easy to use. Other similar extensions frequently break websites, so you are forced to disable and activate manually every time you want to use right click. In contrast, Enable Copy uses a unique technology, which minimizes effect on normal functions of websites which are unrelated to right click, text selection, and copy. Enable Copy extension is very easy to use. If you come across a website that has disabled the right-click button, simply click on the extension icon and it will reload the page. This will enable you to use the right-click button once again, giving you full access to all the functions and information on that website. Enable Context Menu and Select, Allow select, Allow right click in so restricted pages and Copy and Paste. Unlock Copying and Selection You can effortlessly unblock right click, context menu, selection, and copy functionalities on any website. Unblock context menu and Select is a tool that helps you bypass web site copy protection. No longer will you be held back by restrictive website settings. Copy and paste text, images, and more with ease, just the way you want it! Control of your browser context menu again. Please, add review to Allow Text extension.
- (2023-11-13) Guilherme alves: This one is better than a previous one I installed. I have been always wondering why those web pages have to annoy people by disabling simple clicks, selects, copies and pastes? If you don't want people to click on your pages, then stop publishing them, you stupid! lol
- (2023-11-01) pol newman: blocks the slider in video players, for example on youtube
- (2023-10-25) Sarah Cardoso: Thank you so much! I seriously love this extension sooo much it works!
- (2023-10-22) SqueeeksMcGeee! Jordy: i cant get it to work
- (2023-10-20) 東加豆Tonkabean: https://www.penana.com/ doesn't work on this site
- (2023-10-16) Dezlin Quarts: Works on WileyPLUS college education platform.
- (2023-10-14) Made with Lemons Designs: Does not work on creativefabrica.com but the Extension does say it doesn't work on some websites. Bummer! Tried both Unblock options and restarting browser.
- (2023-10-13) Manuella: I used some extension like this, the others sucks. This is the best
- (2023-10-12) LAÍS CARDOSO: How to use the Domain List on settings?
- (2023-10-07) Aviral Gupta: Good
- (2023-10-06) Studio Mac: This rocks! You da real MVP.
- (2023-10-03) Classius Marques: Vera level Extension.This extension works for me rather than others.Powerful Extension.......................
- (2023-10-02) Eden Firdman: works perfectly, it is exactly what i was expecting and was hoping
- (2023-09-07) Алина Чугуева: Works great, I needed it because my online textbook recently stopped allowing us to copy and paste but this allowed me too again. Now making my notes won't take 4 hours. Thank you!
- (2023-08-29) Wayne Morris: I tried a few right click enable extensions earlier, all failed. Finally runs into Allow Copy, and it works like a charm! Easy to use, bye-bye right click disable! Highly recommended to use this extension.