National Geographic HD - Photo of the day for New Tab and Google homepage
- Inspire your day with National Geographic - Photo of the day for new tab and Google Homepage - I'm using Chrome as my default browser and Google is my default home page. It's make me boring with the same design, without any wallpaper day by day. - So, I'm try to make this extension. Now, your Google Search page will update with National Geographic daily wallpaper. You day will be beautiful with the best's picture around the world. When you feel well, your work will be better. The wallpaper is HD resolution.
- (2018-04-29) Broxina Hoshi: It's great! I love opening Google to see a new picture every day!
- (2017-11-15) Elbrich N.: The new tab deosn't work for me, but it looks pretty cool on the google homepage
- (2017-05-26) Mark Pendergraph: look good
- (2017-02-16) hoang tran: nice.. extension;)
- (2017-02-15) Duc Lai: good
- (2017-02-15) Hai Vu: Cool, this extension give me the energy to start my new day.
- (2017-02-15) Ha Phan: Great, love it :)
- (2018-11-21, v:2.4.17) swagata u: Not working!
Chrome version 70.0.3538.110!
- (2018-08-28, v:2.4.17) Enrico Reggi: Not Working
For some reason it isn't working anymore. The layout of the google page is modified as per usual when the extension is working but the background of the page is completely white, no image
- (2018-01-31, v:2.4.17) Angelica Bäckström: Doesn't work
I've got Chrome v63.0.3239.132 and trying to run this extension on an Mac. The extension doesn't seem to work. Any ideas of troubleshooting?
- (2017-11-15, v:2.4.17) Büşra Bilmiş: doesnt work
ıt doesnt work at my hp laptop. I have win10
- (2017-11-03, v:2.4.17) Nikki Nguyen: not working
I can't make the extension work for either new tab page or even homepage.
- (2017-09-19, v:2.4.17) Aakash Shah: Bing Photo of the Day Extension removed
Extension "iBing Wallpaper HD for Google Page & New Tab" was removed from Chrome Web Store. Please fix.
- (2017-02-28, v:1.0.1) Matt Lewis: Buttons appear on Google Maps
When I'm on Google Maps (https://www.google.co.uk/maps) the National Geographic button panel appears in the bottom right corner of the screen, blocking the Google Maps Street View and Explore buttons