This extension will allow you to read in two different columns, which act like independent pages.
A Chrome extension that will allow you to read websites on two columns (which act like independent pages). IMPORTANT: There's a limitation, websites which don't allow external origin scripts won't load. What's new 1.6: - Now it stops when there's no more to show - Updates scroll on resize - You can scroll from both sides What's new 1.3: - Error message when iframe not possible - Now when you click on a link the other column/frame also updates. - New icon
- (2019-06-15) Carlos J. de Pedro Jiménez: Hola. Hace mucho que esta extensión no se actualiza, pero pregunto por si acaso: ¿Hay algo IGUAL a esta herramienta pero que permita 1) navegar libremente para poder ver dos webs distintas en cada lado, y 2) cambiar el tamaño para que una de ellas quede como barra lateral? Gracias.
- (2018-12-12) Peter Bacon: Right now Double Read is the only extension that (somewhat successfully) attempts to create 2 independent pages, no matter the site. I would love to see more progress with this extension. For example on reddit, there is a conflict between Reddit Enhancement Suite and this extension. The extension overrides any visual styles, coming from RES or Dark Reader.. Getting that fixed would be great. It would also be nice to have added functionality with something like a site list/white list which you can have it automatically load, or choose between 2 & 3 columns. Infinite possibilities! Please keep working on this awesome extension Andres!!
- (2016-05-15) Ma Xiang: why it has to scroll automatically???!!!
- (2016-02-19) d iahuy: 想法不错
- (2015-12-12) Ron: Wonderful extension.
- (2014-04-07) Olivier M: It takes some practice but once you get used to it its great. You wonder why most websites are using half of the real estate
- (2014-04-04) Rubén de la Fuente: Extension is a quite useful when you are using a small monitor