Makes Chrome/Chromium scrollbars match with Lubuntu.
This an official Lubuntu extension, that makes your Google Chrome or Chromium web browser use scrollbars that match with the latest version of Lubuntu. This extension does not need any special permissions to run and styles your scrollbars using pure CSS. CHANGE LOG: version 12.10 *) Updated to match Lubuntu 12.10 *) Version number has been changed to match the supported Lubuntu version. KNOWN ISSUES: version 12.10 *) Gmail and other Google products want to use their own scrollbars. *) Very minor color mismatch, will be fixed ASAP.
- (2016-02-21) Ale paltarix uwu: exelente
- (2015-06-15) Victor Valcarcel: perfect!
- (2014-11-23) Sebastian Kassai: Love this scrollbar, it's smaller and more beautiful than the original scrollbar Chrome comes with (at least on Windows)
- (2013-12-04) Yousha Ahmad: Simple but brilliant.
- (2013-09-18) Mert Bahadır: clean, makes more room for pages, looks nice. thank you!
- (2013-09-10) Philippe Fontaine: Perfect
- (2013-09-09) Jason Kyle: amazing!!!It will be better if i can set its width
- (2013-06-17) Very nice for Lubuntu users.
- (2013-06-11) Dalton Scavassa: I only do not understand why it asks for permission to see data.
- (2013-05-30) Keith OYS: Clean, minimalistic, professional and runs offline. Great scrollbars for Chrome! :)
- (2013-03-06) Jonatan Yair: Lo que faltaba a mi Chromium y mi amado Lubuntu. Un must have.
- (2013-01-24) Patrick Paumard: Very nice scrollbar, works well with Adwaita X light for gnome 3 too :-)
- (2012-11-06) NV Nox: blends my on and off-line lubutu experiences.
- (2012-08-29) m 4: Look nice but why do I need a special scrollbar which has access to my cookies...
- (2012-05-31) Steve H: love it
- (2018-01-02, v:12.10) Dustin Petersen: Permissions
Your extension description says no special permissions required, but when I go to 'Add to Chrome' I get this message: It can: Read and change all of your data on the websites you visit. That seems like someone is lying or not telling the whole truth. Please explain. Thanks
- (2015-10-28, v:12.10) Кристина Кобрина: Extension Buyout of Lubuntu Scrollbars
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension for a very good price. Please contact me at [email protected]
- (2015-04-15, v:12.10) Catherine Ruts: Can't use scrollbar
I want to use your scrollbars, but for some reason Chrome doesn't show the extension button or anything to get access to
- (2014-12-10, v:12.10) Pierre-Yves Teitgen: ascenseur vertical
Je n'ai plus d'ascenseur vertical et ne puis donc plus lire mon courrier . que dois je faire ?
- (2014-11-29, v:12.10) Option to exclude websites
I'd love to exclude some websites that are not working correctly like gmail for example. A fix would be best for sure but a way to exclude from some websites would make the addon usable without fast updates. It seems like support has been dropped for this addon though which is sad because its the best looking one by far.
- (2014-08-18, v:12.10) ricoh flex: No down arrow
There is no down arrow in scroll bar. It is required for some other software to function.
- (2013-12-10, v:12.10) Style considerations
Consider giving the user the option to customize the style: the edges roundness, color, etc. The background could have round edges to match the scrollbar style (transparent in rest). I think it would be more aesthetically pleasant. Thanks.
- (2013-12-10, v:12.10) Gmail scroll style
There are some inconsistencies in regards to how the scroll bar is displayed in Gmail. The contrast between the bar and the background of the bar is too low. I can barely see the bar. Also, the bar seems to have a different shape than on other pages.
- (2013-01-15, v:12.10) frames / iframes
It works badly in frames / iframes. Scrollbar always appears each time in frame / iframe when the page is loaded, even when the frame height is tall enough to show all the content, i.e., when the scrollbar is superfluous/redundant. After refreshing/reloading, the scrollbar in frame disappear and all's fine again, as usual without any problem. Nothing goes wrong. But I certainly do not want to refresh every time! Please fix it. Thanks a lot! >_< ：)