**UPDATED: Added a Start button to begin zooming, press Escape to end** CraftyZoom allows you to magnify a portion of the screen! Simply click the CZ icon to set the size of your magnifying glass as well as the degree of magnification, then use either CMD-SHIFT-Z or CTRL-SHIFT-Z to enable and disable. Note: You cannot scroll down while CraftyZoom is enabled, so if you need to magnify something lower on the screen, simply disable CZ, scroll down, and enable it again. CraftyZoom is proudly powered by EdTechTeam.
- (2023-06-02) Andy [ DuelMonster ]: Doesn't work. Clicking "Start" button or using the shortcut simply does nothing!
- (2019-05-12) Graham Bright: Sorry - just did not work.
- (2017-06-21) Lindsey Blackstock: Does not work - will not activate
- (2017-02-10) Eric Glanz: Does not work
- (2017-02-10) Noush A: Doesn't work
- (2016-10-29) W King: simply won't activate
- (2017-04-06, v:1.1) David Hardwick: Not able to get this to work
Hello, Not able to get this working but it is exactly what I need. I would pay for this extension!
- (2016-11-14, v:1.1) Ashley Lemen: Won't work
I try to press ctrl+shift+z and nothing is happening.
- (2016-11-13, v:1.1) Brittany Payton: Won't activate
When I press ctrl + Shift +Z nothing happens.
- (2016-11-09, v:1.0) Crafty Zoom Problem
Can't get it to work at all. When I press Ctrl+Shift+Z absolutely nothing happens.