Use Ctrl+Up/Down arrows to make pages scroll continously.
Scroller is an extension that automatically scrolls webpages. Use Ctrl + arrows to adjust scrolling speed or set default values using icon on the top bar.
- (2019-05-22) Ashwanth Bosswell: Doeesnt work on top of other extensions I've been using an extension called JustRead
- (2018-10-11) Ayon Saha: Most slow extension i've ever seen.
- (2017-10-05) Daniel Munafó Tostes: not working on fb when pressing ctrl+up/down
- (2017-03-19) Massimiliano Ferrari: It works... but there is a bad side effect: with this extension, when you are writing text in a text box, CTRL+left and CTRL+right stop working. I use CTRL+left/right a lot when I'm editing text and email, so I can't use this extension. I understand that in this extension CTRL+left/right are supposed to stop the scrolling... but I think that when I'm editing text, CTRL+left/right should still work as usually expected: to move the cursor one word at time.
- (2016-08-09) Anthony Kamau: The extension works as advertised, though it introduced a bug that caused its extinction on my system. I use CTRL+Left and CTRL+Right arrow keys when in text entry boxes a lot and it took me a while to discover this extension had killed off that feature. It just had to be killed off!
- (2016-03-21) cmartmozzy: Alright but too slow!
- (2015-10-31) Clayton Ford: great for reading long guitar tabs
- (2015-07-07) Alona Sherf: for some reason it doesn't work in all sites
- (2014-06-29) Genau das was ich gebraucht hab, aber würd ich gerne austellen das es bei jeder Seite mit dem Scrollen anfängt nachdem ist neugeladen hae.
- (2014-02-05) Levi Thomason: By far the best autoscroll extension avilable, however, the scroll speed adjustment is not working on my iMac 27". It only scrolls extremely slow. After setting default speed to 10 and restarting chrome or refrehing page, it still scrolls very slow (~2-3s to scroll a single line). Could it be becuase this display is higher resolution and the scroll speed is pixel based? Will change to 5 stars if this could be fixed.
- (2013-11-13) Christa Prentice: Works great. Love it on Pinterest.
- (2013-10-16) Patrick Mullins: Works perfectly. Very smooth.
- (2013-10-14) j mynster: best autoscroller I have tried