Voice Control for Chrome™
Voice Control for Chrome™ lets you control your Chrome browser with your voice. Click the extension icon -> a Voice input window will open ***Beta testing*** ---hit a hint--- Hit-a-Hint Hit-a-Hint -newtab Hit-a-Hint -continuous ---scroll--- scroll up scroll down scroll left scroll right scroll to top scroll to half scroll to bottom scroll down full page scroll up full page ---select tab--- select first tab select last tab select left tab select right tab select next window ---history--- forward in history back in history ---search web--- search web search web in new tab ---tab list--- show tabList ---open--- open bookmark open bookmark in new tab open history entry open history entry in new tab open URL open URL in new tab open URL in new tab background ---focus--- focus first text input blur focus focus next editable element focus previous editable element ---close/restore--- close current tab close left tabs close right tabs close other tabs close current window restore closed tab ---pin/unpin--- pin/unpin tab ---create--- create new tab create new tab background create new window --screen capture-- visible area full page ---to clipboard--- copy current URL copy url and title copy url and title as a tag URL Shortener ---link label--- follow link labeled next follow link labeled previous ---go to--- go to parent dir go to root ---mark--- set mark jump to mark ---split window--- split window vertically split window horizontally ---reload--- reload cacheless reload reload all tabs ---sort tab--- sort tab (title) sort tab (URL) sort tab (id) ---etc---- duplicate tab store/load tabs save as MHTML options page
- (2018-07-23) Morgan Robertson: Completely non-functional and developer has abandoned support.
- (2017-12-27) Dan Henry: USELESS » Should be removed from web store due to 1) Failure to successfully perform any claimed ability and 2) developer stated ~ 1 year ago he was no longer developing.
- (2017-10-28) Анна Михельсон: Одно из немногих работающих
- (2017-02-25) Ron Dabbs: Very promising!
- (2016-06-22) Ashley Nagorski-Upthagrove: Beta version suggests a very useful extension in the future. Limited functions and poor support/help/how-to at the moment. Undoubtedly this will change with release of full version.
- (2015-09-27) LOVE IT.... It works just like it is suppose to....
- (2015-09-15) David Broyles: Rating is based off of beta version. It is not a functional extension currently, but has promises of being useful in the future. It sometimes closes itself out after performing a function and it often has a long delay before the function is performed. Sometimes the extension gets stuck while attempting to perform the task. Being beta though and if these issues are resolved and the function performs quickly, I see a use for the extension.
- (2015-07-16) Arpita Sharma: useless
- (2021-04-09, v:3.0) starboy Richards: Voice Control for Chrome™ (Beta)
I Really Like what This can do i Appreciate Your WθRK it Really is Amazing for an Extention its A Great 1 i mean who isnt Gonna want Handsfree Control θF Their browser Anything for That matter Useful especially for Disabled/Elderly ppl students T0o what ever It may be i realpy do believe in Reviving Thiz And making it even better Software/Apps virtual Things cant really Get old even Though it Aint That Long Ago they can Get outdated till updated /Discontinue With normally happens Alot cause ppl dont seem to care much especially if no 💰 is comming in for them doesnt have to be Yu i want it Revived being More Like heybudy And Lipsurf Etc many has been There and is uptil now being updated some has been forgotten And Noe gets Recent uodates So please Try ill help you as Long as you try ill be There to help
- (2020-05-22, v:3.0) Soran Richards: voice control for chrome
id really Like to see this become a Legit chrome handsfree voice control Assistant i can help you but Learn from buddy and also speech recogniton anywhere aswel as its 365 2020 version
- (2019-02-24, v:3.0) Ikeda: Would you mind removing this from the chrome webstore?
Hello, it seems this extension no longer works, and is no longer being developed. Could you kindly remove it from the chrome webstore? Somehow it shows as 2nd in the search results for "voice control" yet there are other working voice control extensions that are below it in the list, and it's a shame because user's time is wasted. Thank you!
- (2018-06-17, v:3.0) Rena Lyon: error in voice input window
when open that window it says error under mic and nothing happens when i speak
- (2017-06-16, v:3.0) Jack Sherlock: no instructions
how does this work...I say things and they show up but nothing happens
- (2017-02-25, v:3.0) Ron Dabbs: thanks
great app. disappointed you stopped developing. it would be a great help for the sight- impaired.
- (2017-02-01, v:3.0) Michele Del Giudice: Google search and speech input
They doesn't seem to work properly.
- (2015-12-28, v:3.0) Krisztián Jávorkai: Please
Please dont stop the developing! Tgis is the greatest thing what I ever used and it is almost ready. You can imagine how great and important this app. Only one thing missing: The usage could be much more comfortable, If the program could be find the specified word(s) in the longer text as well. For example: The teached voice command is--> "Youtube" The command sentence is--> /Please open the youtube!/ or /Lets check the Youtube/ The program recognize the "Youtube" word in the sentence, and launch it. Does not matter what is the command until it is include the teached word. lease help us..With this thing, teh voice control could help blind or old people. If you need money or any other help just let me know. We need this amazing app..please
- (2015-11-07, v:3.0) Deepak Subramanian: Permissions
Why do you need all these permissions ? I merely want to use functionalities like scroll up, etc on the page, I do not see why you need all browsing history etc etc
- (2015-10-07, v:3.0) Krisztián Jávorkai: queston
how can I hide the continuous texts? I would liek to use the always listenning option, but when I speaking the texts are always showing on the screen
- (2015-09-26, v:3.0) Jahanzaib Saleem: URL
url command is not working.
- (2015-07-29, v:2.1) Krisztian Javorkai: Big thanks for the developer(s)
Firstly, I would like to say thanks for this awesome extension. It is absolutely amazing, true genius work. If I can make a suggestion for the developing, I got an idea. The usage could be much more comfortable, If the program could be find the specified word(s) in the longer text as well. For example: The teached voice command is--> "Youtube" The command sentence is--> /Please open the youtube!/ or /Lets check the Youtube/ The program recognize the "Youtube" word in the sentence, and launch it. Does not matter what is the command until it is include the teached word. Thanks again for this app! p.s.: Where can I donate the developers?