Curated images from Artstation in your new tabs.
ArtStation Discover enables art lovers to discover amazing new artwork while browsing. Simply open a new tab and it will load a random pick from ArtStation.com. Set which medium & subject matter to pull from. Like artworks and follow artists. v1.2.6 released =========== Added support for new mediums and subject matter. NEW IN 1.2 - HISTORY AND LIKE/FOLLOW =============================== You now have a history of all the works that have shown! Just click the history button and navigate back to what you've seen. Super useful for those situations when you see a fantastic artwork but the website you're browsing to loads. :) You can also now Like artworks from within the extension, and Follow artists too. Just sign in to ArtStation at https://www.artstation.com, and when you load the extension, you'll see the Like and Follow buttons. We've also improved the UI for when you're offline. SETTINGS ======== Click the gear icon on the bottom left of the screen. * Set which medium and subject matter to pull from. * Set Autoplay - which automatically fetches a new image every 5 seconds (configurable). Notes ==== If you are using the default Chrome home page which shows the bookmarks bar at the top of the page, you may find that using ArtStation Discover takes over the chrome home page and therefore your bookmarks bar doesn't show anymore. To always show your bookmark bar, you need to set chrome to always show it: On Windows, go to your bookmarks settings and turn on "Show Bookmarks Bar". Ctrl + Shift + B On Mac click "View > Always Show Bookmark Bar". Command + Shift + B
- (2020-11-19) Valentine Khruslov: Using this extension more that a year, can't imagine chrome without it :D
- (2020-11-14) Mark Lloyd Bastasa: I like it... but there should be a fix. The 'like' and 'share' button always disappears.
- (2020-10-16) Kai F: Wish: - Let me see only the artwork I liked. I know this defeats the "discover" purpose but I discover by browsing ArtStation and I just collect stuff I never look at again. I'd like to get inspired by the stuff I liked on every new tab. When I get bored, I'd be encouraged to browse ArtStation again to fill my like-collection with new stuff. Feedback: - Images don't load instantly, please preload them in the background. - You cannot filter out NSFW stuff, please add a checkbox for that, would be useful - at work.
- (2020-09-23) Efren Rodriguez: This is great! It would be nice to be able to have some bookmarks on this homepage however. Is there anyway to set something similar up as my desktop wallpaper, or even phone/tablet wallpaper? Is there any way to download these curated images to set that up?
- (2020-09-11) Evan Webb: Wish it could cycle my notifications, or multiple categories. In general nice on 3rd monitor to keep the work mood creative.
- (2020-04-11) Chimi: I love it <3
- (2019-11-26) Edir: Awesome extension! I'd like to make a suggestion. if Chrome lets you save the image to cache them, you could pre-load the images to fast show them on the next new tab instead of wait to load after you open a new tab. If you can save images on the browser, you can show last saved images and load more to show them on the next opened tab and so on.
- (2019-11-04) GuiLherme Henrique901938373: I would like to see my shortcuts and search toolbar as well...
- (2019-10-15) DosU: it was working nice , but after it stucks on the load. What can i do. Help me
- (2019-10-10) Amber Jobbitt: Was working fine but now I cant like or follow using this way. Keeps coming up with a error message when I go to like or follow. Tried uninstalling and login out and back in and still nothing.
- (2019-09-24) Arkaus: Its definitely what I was looking for but it desperately needs a way to turn it off when not using it.
- (2019-08-22) Jose Luis Arteche: I like it a lot, allows you to have random inspiration without thinking too much :)
- (2019-08-19) Life Glazing: Good
- (2019-08-09) Lucas Rezende: It is great to be able to see amazing artwork on my new tab window but I wish there was an option to show my search bar and shortcuts too so it doesn´t take away the utility from the new tab window.
- (2019-08-02) Nomore TALK: beautiful, very nice & inspirational; personal suggestion : - I' d prefer to keep my original "new tab" in my browser, and access the slideshow in an other way than 'new tab' (could be annoying to not have a 'normal' "new tab") so for instance, let use the Artstation button to open a new page with the slideshow. the goal is to choose when we want to start the slide show and not every time we open a new tab; hope it makes sens. thank you
- (2019-07-14) avtandil kalandadze: Love It
- (2019-06-12) Vector Jokes: Great way to find inspiration!
- (2019-05-20) Tyrone Minnie: This would be an amazing extention, if it worked like a GOOGLE THEME, where your search bar is in the middle with frequented sites below as usual. Please do this, create an app that more than just artists will appreciate.
- (2019-04-12) Alex Zloy: great inspiration tool
- (2019-04-04) pauzak: Needs arrow keys assigned to go forward / backward and the UI navigation arrows dissapear annoyingly (u need to move mouse to continue clicking f/b every time). not convenient for browsing. Other than that it's amazing. Love it.
- (2019-04-04) Jacky Xu: Missing a bookmark bar option, otherwise it's great!
- (2019-03-14) Admiral Awesome: Rewelacyjna sprawa! Kiedy się trafia na content, który nas ucieszy. :)
- (2019-03-07) Tom: removes access to most used tabs
- (2019-02-08) Evgeny Grigoryev: Great extension. But when I like, sometimes there is an error "Sorry we couldn't complete this action because of an error"
- (2019-01-13) Laura Borgen: Great extension. Adding the like or follow button might be nice, but could also clutter the wonderfulness of opening a tab to see artwork (maybe keep it optional). It's nice that you can specify the categories you want to see too.