View stereoscopic 3D images on passive 3D monitors.
Convert side-by-side and over-under stereoscopic images to row-interlaced format so they can be viewed directly through passive 3D monitors. Right-click on any image and use context menu to choose one of the supported stereoscopic 3D formats, or move the mouse pointer over any image and use keyboard shortcuts to do the conversion. Keyboard shortcuts can be configured via "chrome://extensions/configureCommands". Limitation: 1. Browser zoom factor must be set in 100%. 2. Some web sites that use dynamic HTML to display images might not work properly.
- (2017-11-26) rocketman5004 _: Works perfectly with my 3d monitor. everyone with passive 3d should have it.
- (2020-06-28, v:1.1) Universal LRL
This is amazing! So easy and works great. The only thing is that I see the Universal LRL is pseudo! If you had also Universal RLR then that wouldn't be a problem (and some might post that way). THANKS
- (2020-05-22, v:1.0) Dave Comeau: Suggest option for LRL Universal format
Hi! Love your plugin. I was wondering if you could add an option for L-R-L Universal format. Essentially you'd throw away the right third of the image, and interlace the Left and Right. For example, a lot of great slides are here, would love to use your viewer for these: https://archivesusie3d.wixsite.com/3-dlegends/charley-van-pelt Thanks, Dave
- (2020-05-18, v:1.0) Jay Kusnetz: thank you
thank you, works great. I am making a page on our stereoscopic club website for this, would love to link to your home page, give you credit
- (2019-06-04, v:1.0) Lukas Kutzer: Doesn't work
I tried every mode, but nothing happens
- (2017-10-11, v:1.0) Rafaël Vuijk: Slow
Page scrolling is very slow once activated. Even after setting mode to normal.
- (2017-07-17, v:1.0) Sudarsankrishna Siram: 3d images samples required to test this stereoscopic 3d viewer
3d images samples required to test this stereoscopic 3d viewer