Art downloader, which sorts and downloads art from Pixiv: images, ugoiras, mangas and artists whole. Updates: --0.50 (2021.08.28) Fixed bug with creating ".webm"; library "whammy" changed to "webm writer js"; added debug mode; code refactoring. --0.49 (2021.06.16) Fixed bug with chars 65532-65535. --0.48 (2020.09.10) Fixed bug with permission "*://*/*" (removed). --0.47 (2020.09.07) Updated for new Chrome changes. Added permissions "webRequest" ,"webRequestBlocking", "*://*/*"; added a mechanism to bypass the error, when GET returns without "Access-Control-Allow-Origin". --0.46 (2020.03.11) Bugfix: permission "declarativeContent" returned. --0.45 (2020.03.06) Updated for new Pixiv changes. Some updates of pixiv-site appears at different rates in different regions, the difference can be up to a few weeks sometimes. Sorry for the delay. --0.44 (2020.01.17) Bugfix. --0.43 (2020.01.11) Updated for new Pixiv changes. --0.42 (2019.09.26) Updated for new Pixiv changes. --0.41 (2019.07.01) Bugfix. --0.40 (2019.05.17) Bugfix. --0.39 (2019.05.11) Now you can load from more than one tab at a once. --0.38 (2019.04.07) Updated "danger symbols" list. --0.37 (2019.02.10) Maximum webm's cluster length changed to 200 ms. --0.36 (2019.02.10) Fixed bug with name of art with element "Submissions based on this work". --0.35 (2019.02.04) Updated "danger symbols" list. --0.34 (2019.01.26) "~" added to "danger symbols", fixed bug with art in "private" and "My pixiv only". --0.33 (2019.01.26) Fixed bug with webm last frame. --0.32 (2019.01.24) Little optimization (downloader + webm). --0.31 (2019.01.23) Inner code-design changes + history clear option. --0.30 (2019.01.22) Added ugoira .gif and .webm convectors, optimized subfolder textbox, small local chanches. Do not forget to press "Reset" button and set options again if you are already YPixiv-user. --0.29 (2019.01.20) The design changed a bit. --0.28 (2019.01.19) Fixed bugs with ugoira-zip size and art names. --0.27 (2018.09.21) Updated for new Pixiv changes. --0.26 (2018.09.20) Fixed descriptions. --0.25 (2018.09.13) The download type "all at once" has been changed to the "queue", one thread, this removes the risk of skipping files when you are using internet actively. Added new numbering mode: "extra nulls", example - in the parameter's description. --0.24 (2018.09.12) Fix names again. --0.23 (2018.09.11) Fix art's and autor's names. --0.22 (2018.08.02) Added new "Thanks" option. --0.21 (2018.06.24) Fixed bugs with album size and autor id. --0.20 (2018.06.15) Updated for new Pixiv changes. --0.19 (2018.04) Fixed mistake with master1200, now it's real 1200, not 600. --0.18 (2018.04) Removed some bugs with download end message. --0.17 (2018.04) Added message of download end and image size option.
- (2021-04-15) H3LI0S: Awesome extension, but it doesn't save anuthing in the subfolder i have made. It saves everything in default chrome downloads folder. How can i solve this problem?
- (2020-12-22) crisiscoreffv2: Super easy to use! and works perfectly with no hiccups! it can download an entire pixiv page with ease, fantastic work to the developer. Edit: the extension is still a 5 star quality, but I found a bug where if the artist's first file (newest submission) is a Video or a GIF the extension does not work at all and will not download anything in the page even if pictures only. Edit 2: Upon further testing, even if the page starts with a static image, the extension will download everything until it hits a GIF or a Video and then completely stops downloading and won't progress further, the extension does everything so well but this is a massive hiccup
- (2020-09-14) Koutarou Amon: Simple. Working. Useful.
- (2020-08-04) Irohn D: Awesome!! Works perfectly.
- (2020-03-11) Rabbit: It's a great downloader!! Saved tons of time for me. But I'm not sure since when that it's not working, maybe since last update I guess. Clicking the icon doesn't ask me to use YPixiv or not anymore. Did I miss any steps?
- (2020-02-28) MrStark Belmont: Sadly, If I try to download using the extension, it either download an html or a file without extension...
- (2020-02-26) Farhan Zaman: It's great! However, with the latest update, it stopped working properly. It downloads the images as .html files instead of the formatted pictures. I hope it gets updated.
- (2020-02-25) Nihua Hua: Best pixiv downloader, but doesn't work after new pixiv update.
- (2019-09-24) K3 GAMES: It worked great until today, I tried to use it and it didn't work anymore, any idea of what might be happening try several things but nothing
- (2019-09-06) Tissue Wer: GOD Program !!
- (2019-07-17) Aurel Florinel Vaduva: Great except how do I actually use it to download the bookmarks from my own account instead and not just the whole works of each individual artist ? (this is awesome too but takes way longer considering i have lot of people that I follow)
- (2019-05-14) Blood Hit: Doesn't work after latest pixiv site update?
- (2019-02-01) Greg _RiD: thank you very much! this is very helpful!
- (2019-01-13) Jin Dou: When batch downloading pulls thumbnails instead of originals from gif's.
- (2018-12-15) Rocner: el único que me sirvió hasta ahora xd gracias!
- (2018-06-01) Евгений Сульдин: Лучший pixiv dowloader(имхо).Один клик и все работы автора полностью выкачиваются.