Image zoom and drag
How to use - Right-click on the image to open the context menu. - Click elsewhere to close the context menu. - You're ready. You can zoom in / out with the mouse wheel. - Right click on the image again to cancel.
- (2021-08-07) _ Vogelmann_: Works fine for me. 1. Right click image once. 2. left click elsewhere (just to close the context menu, you won't need it) 3. Enlarge using the mouse wheel (without wheel the extension is useless!) .... finally: Right click image to close the overlay image duplicate. --Note: This extension seems to be unable to shrink the image below it's original size (but who needs that?) --Issues: 1. On some sites it does not work at all (e.g. at https://www.waz.de, https://vereinte-volksbank.viele-schaffen-mehr.de/tsv-trainingscamp/share/ - and more) 2. In a few cases the extension chooses a (possibly very small) hidden image instead of the one you wanted to enlarge (e.g. at https://www.tagesschau.de). Unfortunately other extensions of this kind come with a problem. Zooming in will not expose the whole image, the magnified image stays covered by the surrounding page area and elements. Thus you rarely see the whole magnified image. Additionally some images get distorted/warped. This extension avoids those issues. Thank you, but because of the issues mentioned above, only 4 stars. Beside this I am using another image zoomer without those glitches, "In Zoom": https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/in-zoom/oppcghdbglmbhhobfoodedhokbadlenh
- (2021-06-10) Kenneth: it does nothing
- (2021-05-15) Åkerlund: doesnt seems to work
- (2021-04-02) Benediktas Kamantauskas: Great, used similar thing to firefox and struggled to find this for chrome. Really happy i did - works perfectly. Creator should create a thumbnail and better description to allow finding it easier
- (2020-11-29) Vadim L.V.: Фунциклює
- (2020-09-15) CAMILO MEZA: Lo que buscaba solo que regresa la imagen a su posición original después de que aparecer el menu contextual, pero no he encontrado ninguna mejor que esta
- (2020-08-26) Chorong: 한참을 찾았던 기능인데 이제야 발견했습니다ㅠㅠㅜ감사합니다
- (2020-03-13) Artem Gavrilov: It works, thanks!
- (2020-01-24) Dwem Gieger: Works as advertised. Would love to see options to rotate said images in the future, but thanks for making it!
- (2020-01-17) albert raish: یک برنامه خوبی است
- (2019-10-02) Chris Vydas: nice spyware
- (2019-07-09) MemoRoom IDS5: Great little app. I like that you can have multiple pics enlarged to different sizes all at once on a web page.
- (2019-06-19) Freddie D: Exactly what I was looking for, a mouse wheel image resizer. Just click, drag and resize the image with your mouse wheel. Works great on Facebook.
- (2019-03-11) Misæl Bol: Cumple con lo que promete, funciona también Vivaldi.
- (2018-10-27) Works great.