Hides episode number count on IMDb. No more spoilers!
Ever want to look up who the actor is for your new favorite TV show on IMDb? But uh-oh! You just noticed that the show has 40 episodes and the character(although he's been in every episode so far) is only in 28. Thanks for the spoiler alert IMDb! This extension will hide those pesky spoilers out of view unless you hover over it. And a simple button allows you to turn off all the spoiler tags if you're not worried about that show. Easy and simple. Version Changes( https://github.com/SIlver--/IMDb-Hide-Episode-Spoilers ) Version 1.4 -Updated to work with HTTPS imdb credits to @swstraus Version 1.3 -Added hide spoiler on season episode list and episode page Version 1.2 -Added hide spoilers to actor and character page Version 1.1 -Fixed a bug where spoiler button would display when not needed Version 1.0 -Release
- (2017-04-17) Rahul Arvind: That's it folks
- (2016-01-18) Daniel Kover: I use this app a lot for finding whats on where and when. I also appreciate finding out the bio's for stars and who was in what.
- (2015-11-11) Teresa S.: En general está muy bien. Es simple pero útil. Sin embargo, como tarda unos segundos en activarse el plugin, si estamos delante del contenido como ocurre al pulsar "See full cast" durante unos instantes vemos el número de episodios, y por ello seguimos estando expuestos a los spoilers.
- (2015-09-11) Adam Clacher: Well done. Brilliant idea which will avoid my anger of having a show spoiled later! Massive thanks for making this!
- (2015-08-17) Pingas Pengas: Nice idea. I would even more like to see an extension that hides imdb ratings because they are most of the time as retarded as youtube comments. (Shawshank redemption best movie of all time. Gimme a break...)
- (2015-08-08) Brian: works as advertised. been waiting for imdb to implement something like this but this extension does the job. just make sure you restart chrome after installing it for it to function propertly
- (2019-03-15, v:1.4) Adam H: Is this extension still functional?
I can no longer get it to work on my PC or my mac- is this extension broken?
- (2018-03-02, v:1.4) Does nothing
Sadly this Addon does absolutely nothing for me. No button to hide the episodes or anything. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as there are no options. Help would be really great as I'd really like to use this program.
- (2017-10-11, v:1.3) Hamski Graham: Doesn't work
Tried Dis-ablng Adblock in case it was that.Restarted Chrome.Went to a VPN.Nothing helped.Doesn't work.
- (2017-08-12, v:1.3) H O W I E: Hiding Episode Spoilers
It would be really cool if you could add this to the extension. http://i.imgur.com/u01ge6W.png Thanks for the great addon!
- (2017-07-11, v:1.3) shesmah1: options
could you please add the option of not hiding the plot for movies
- (2017-01-18, v:1.3) shesmah1: Please add an option to disable the plot blackout
Please add an option to disable the plot blackout