Replace new tab page with a personal dashboard featuring to-do, weather, and inspiration.
What if every new tab could calm your mind and increase your focus? Achieve your goals faster and more consistently with your own personal dashboard. Featuring to-do lists, weather, daily photos, and encouraging quotes. Join over 3 million energized users who have levelled-up their workspace and day-to-day productivity with Momentum. ☆☆☆ Featured in Tim Ferriss’ Tools of Titans, WWDC21, The Wall Street Journal, Product Hunt, Lifehacker, BuzzFeed, and TheDailyMuse! ☆☆☆ ☆☆ Key Features ☆☆ ✓ New inspiring photo, quote, and mantra each day ✓ Friendly reminders of your most important task ✓ Easy to use to-do list manager ✓ Shortcuts to your favorite websites and apps ✓ Local weather info ✓ Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo/Ecosia search options ✓ Customizable — show/hide features as you like ✓ Private and secure — we don’t share or sell your data Transform your screen to the gorgeous dashboard that keeps you on track. Note: For the best experience, after installing Momentum click the ‘Keep it’ button on the ‘Change back to Google’ notification. This will show Momentum on each new tab as intended. 🙂 ☆☆ Do More With Plus: 11 Fresh Features to Maximize Your Workspace ☆☆ Momentum Plus offers additional productivity tools to support positive workflows and increase focus. ★ NEW: Soundscapes Get in the flow with our focus-driving audio, including: a crackling campfire, peaceful rain, café ambience, and seven other scenes! ★ Pomodoro Timer Organize your day into timed intervals of focused work sessions and short breaks. ★ Todo integrations Connect your favorite task provider to quickly update your tasks on each new tab. Asana, Trello, Todoist, Microsoft To Do, Google Tasks, GitHub, Bitbucket, & Basecamp 3. ★ Autofocus mode Always see your top task front and center. Completing your focus replaces it with the next task on your to-do list. ★ Metrics Track the progress your making towards personal and professional milestones. ★ Countdowns Count down the days left until upcoming events and due dates. ★ World Clocks Leave the time zone conversion to us! Add other time zones right on your dashboard. ★ Custom Photos, Quotes, & Mantras Personalize your dashboard with the content that inspires you most. Skip and change the content whenever you want. ★ Notes Jot down important reminders or start that novel with our fullscreen note editor. ★ Multi-Todo list Create more lists to organize your tasks however you like. ★ Extra weather info Get more detailed weather info with an hourly forecast, air quality, chance of rain, and more. ☆☆ Privacy & Security ☆☆ We at Momentum are committed to protecting your privacy. The information we gather or process is used solely for core functionality of Momentum and to improve the quality and security of our service. Your information isn’t and has never been sold to third parties. For more information on privacy and the security of your data visit https://momentumdash.com/privacy. ☆☆ Help & Contact ☆☆ Help Center: https://momentumdash.help Suggestions: https://momentum.nolt.io/ Contact us: https://momentumdash.com/contact ☆☆ Social Pages ☆☆ Blog: https://momentumdash.com/blog Instagram: https://instagram.com/momentumdash Twitter: https://twitter.com/momentumdash Facebook: https://facebook.com/momentumdash
- (2022-08-14) Qaniah Vasee: I downloaded this app but it says that the password is WRONG! I really wanted this app :(
- (2022-08-12) Peter Dickson: Incredibly unimpressed and actually stunned that this is one of the first extensions Google now recommends/pushes you to get when you hit the extensions starter kit - a link directly from one of their 'tips' cards for the Chrome browser. That this is an extension that keeps more of it's customisation and in fact nearly all of it's integration behind a paywall, leaves me wondering if Google are taking the same path as Apple did years ago and advertising paid content as well as some free content on the customisation pages for their apps now. I'm unsure as to why this bothers me so much; I guess Google's general neutrality and avoidance of pushing people to paid add-ons for their core apps sits in stark contrast to this extension that literally 'hi-jacks; your 'New Tab' view, so not a subtle customisation, but literally one that sits at the beginning of any new task, train of thought and start-point of nearly everything you'll do with the Chrome browser. Needless to say 3.33/mo is an unjustifiable subscription cost given the simplicity, unimaginative mature of the actual functionality you gain.. Shame on Google and shame on Momentum for such unnecessary costs for such basic functionality; I'm guessing users that started using their extension years ago are now drawn in and have little choice but to pay to continue to have access to all their own personalisation & data.
- (2022-08-12) skyward: it will upload your privacy data，and make you visit website slow.
- (2022-08-10) Nikolas Koukidis: Part of my daily job is counting on Momentum!
- (2022-08-10) Ganesh Swaminaathan: A great tool to be mindful and to have a personal space in the cluttered internet. What is your priority stays relevant in front of you. Momentum is for me a first step for great things that we could accomplish if we are focused and diligent.
- (2022-08-09) Douglas Miguel Oliveira Silveira: Clean, simple, at some point, just became part of your life.
- (2022-08-03) Daniel Grossman: I have had this expension for at least 5 years. It gets better and better all the time. Thanks for having such a great product and support too.
- (2022-08-02) Lingkon: It has been a decent experience with momentum
- (2022-08-01) Beyza Tezcan: Güzel motive edici sözler var. Duvar kağıdı değişikliği bile ücretli. Rahatlatıcı bir havası var. Ücretsiz olsa iyi olurdu.
- (2022-07-28) Jennifer Laspada: I searched high and low until I found exactly what I was looking for.....MOMENTUM! All of of my important daily links are in one place. My to do list and notes and other integrations keep me organized and saves me so much time one entry. I love the pictures that come up each day from all around the world. I am constantly showing my family the beautiful pictures that are shared. Being able to customize the colors, metrics and weather are an added bonus. I have used the Pomodoro method for a long time, so being able to have the time built in with different soundscapes depending on my mood is perfect for helping me to focus and stay on track. The Staff at Momentum has reached out to me multiple times and each time it has been a personalized message. Whether asking for feedback, answering my questions, or just checking in, I can tell that they care about their users and how we feel about Momentum. I am so grateful!!! Thank you Momentum for making my day with the the beautiful pictures, inspiring mantras and all around a wonderful start to my day when I open my computer each morning. I can not wait to see what else you have in store for us!
- (2022-07-21) Nora Maria: I love momentum! But please change back again so that I can drag and drop my to-dos in my to-do-list. I've loved that and used this feature a lot to keep staying organized.
- (2022-07-21) Hyunjin Jeong: I've used Momentum for years and love it! The only problem is that Chrome keeps crashing on M1 Mac when opening a new tap if this extension is installed... I hope this problem will get fixed soon. EDIT: This issue no longer exists :)
- (2022-07-19) Israel tomori: Good upgrade for me. Better than my google homepage!
- (2022-07-15) Dart Club: a wonderful thing very interesting
- (2022-07-14) Alison Minkus: I don’t usually get hooked on these types of things, but Momentum has proved to be simple and very encouraging. Even just having a beautiful image in the morning is a really important part of my day - followed up by my walk to the café to do my freelance work. Thank you to everyone at Momentum.
- (2022-07-13) PMehta Photos: Really like the app, pretty clean look and the to-do list is really helpful. I would give it five stars except for the fact that the bookmarks bar is kind of ugly... Maybe consider rounding edges and making the text a bit thinner? Also, in dark mode, which is what I use, there is a white line in between the bookmarks bar and the search bar at the top. I know those aren't always easy to remove, but if that could be possible, it would be really nice. I think what would help most would be evenly distributing the bookmarks and leaving the other bar at the end (like Google). Also like Google, maybe make the bookmarks bar grey to match Google's dark theme (#32363). Again, the app is great overall, but if you could look into some of the things above that would be great, Thanks!
- (2022-07-13) Nuo Li: I used the free version of Momentum for over a year and decided to switch to the paid version and I love it! I only use basic features the most like weather, world clock, quotes, but I love how simple and neat it is. I wish weather for multiple cities would be available one day, and I highly recommend it to everyone!
- (2022-07-12) Chris Bonin: I have used Momentum for a very long time now. I like being able to add my own quotes and mantras as well as photos. Nice to be able to use it on several different browsers as well.
- (2022-07-10) Blanca Cespedes: Hi! i have a problem with momentum, when i open a tab it requires my email, i do it commonly, i use a windows 7 cuz its a old school laptop, it says an error has ocurred and not even Stay Logged Out works, is there any solution? Thank You.
- (2022-07-09) Yılmaz DALKIRAN: Basit bir arkaplan görseli değişikliği için bile para istiyor. Varsayılan arkaplan görseli ise çok parlak ve renkli.
- (2022-07-08) Xime Tini: Me encanta! Llevo unas semanas con la versión de pago y merece la pena por el precio y todas las funcionalidades que te da! Es una herramienta de productividad ideal porque tienes todo en uno. I'm loving 'it! I've been using the paid version for a few weeks and it's worth it for the price and all the features it gives you! It is an ideal productivity tool because you have everything in one.
- (2022-07-07) Kári Hlynsson: Great for productivity, especially with Todoist and GitHub integration. Fast and pleasant customer service. Couldn't be happier with the product!
- (2022-07-06) Mariam Rauf: A soothing picture of nature with the location mentioned. A daily motivating line and a daily quote, and a top priority task of the day to be reminded of what the PC is open for today. These are the features of the free version. Lovely. Thanks for a wonderful extension, for some motivation and for boosting resilience on days when getting stuff done seems tough.
- (2022-07-04) Nonhlanhla Dawn Ngwenya: Great extension. Would be exceptional extenstion if it used multiple langauges on diffrent days e.g Korean Monday, Zulu Tuesday, Swahili Wednesday etc....
- (2022-07-01) Trisha Ann: I only get the momentum logo in the center of the screen whenever I open a new tab. The extension is not working on my laptop and it says the extension is on and compatible.
- (2022-06-29) Betty Barnes: I've been using Momentum for 6 years and it is amazing! I store all my frequently used work links, utilize the To Do list for important tasks/events (that aren't worthy of an Asana tasks) and the Notes section for frequently used notes. What I find extremely helpful is being able to open a group of tabs with one click from the Links list. I named it "Core Group," it opens all the tabs I use on a daily basis. Instead of clicking 13 links, I just click 1 and - whoosh! All those tabs open right where I need them. Pretty darn cool and a huge time saver! It's aesthetically pleasing. Customer support (on the very few times I've contacted them) has been very responsive.
- (2022-06-28) Annie McKay: Very amazing dashboard, helped me stay on task and productive with the to do lists. The daily images also gave me something pleasing to look at when i would first open my laptop to do schoolwork. I would definitely recommend this to someone struggling to find a good dashboard.
- (2022-06-28) Sue Troupe: Best dashboard ever.
- (2022-06-22) Jose Maria Reis: I love it, but it would be better if was possible to change it to PORTUGUESE. Maybe it could go together with the google translate...idk
- (2022-06-20) G R: this would only make sense if no alternatives existed is the extension okay? Sure. For 30 a year does it provide any added benefit than an extension that costs 0 dollars a year provides, no! If this was a few dollars a year I wouldn't care, but this is in no way proprietary and provides nothing unique.
- (2022-06-17) Alexander Freund: Unverschämt. Sich registrien zu müssen.
- (2022-06-11) abbdulllahh: It's there for a 0.1 seconds and then the whole interface is gone and i only see the background image. I tried disabling ad-blocker, re installing the extension but to no use. Frustrating tbh. Got recommended by someone and i loved it but it's been like this since day one.
- (2022-06-07) 隆德亚诺尔: can't show time zone and settings
- (2022-06-06) Aniket: Love using this! Planning to pay for Plus once the Android version is out.
- (2022-06-04) Abdulmajeed Imoudu Saliu: Love the feel and Ui, simple, calm and organized
- (2022-06-02) 唐家三少: 不好用
- (2022-06-01) Andrea Inacio: Gostei da idéia e das imagens, mas não dá certo ao colocar meu email. Está dando erro.
- (2022-06-01) Matthew Beatty: Subscription pay wall for basic features like using your own photos as backgrounds. If it was a one-time payment I would care less about it but having so many features stuck behind having to pay monthly sucks. Other than that it looks nice and I would keep using it if not for all the features being locked away.
- (2022-06-01) Devil Rocks: Awesome App thank you
- (2022-05-29) Dragos Andrei Bostan: It was ok until it started to close the chrome when opening a new tab. I've disabled it temporarily to fix this issue.
- (2022-05-21) Ryan Taylor: Great extension, but recently have started getting "This page has been blocked by Chrome ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT" when opening new tabs around 30% of the time.
- (2022-05-18) Oliver Chan: Nice new tab page, wallpapers, and inspiring words, but it tends to slow page loading down (as evident by a gray rectangle at the bottom saying "waiting for api.momentumdash.com", and loading the pages somewehre else works fine).
- (2022-05-16) Anvi The Explorer: Having it is great but I suggest that you could do everything free to expand the people joining it. I like it as it also reminds me of what I should do as a class 7 student
- (2022-05-08) Putu Adi Surya Kusuma: this is a great extension, love the UI and UX, but i can't change the location of the weather, everytime i want to type my location, it is always searching, i've turned my location on, and it doesn't work too, maybe can you fix it? or maybe can you tell me how to fix it? thanks
- (2022-05-07) Paulus Siregar: I used to love this extension (it's always on my Chrome in these past 4-5 years). But, I have to disable it since it was unexceptedly and repeatedly causing crash on my Chrome on Macbook M1, almost every time I open a new tab, which is really really annoying. Hope you guys release a hotfix for this bug/issue.
- (2022-05-06) sabrina :3: This is really good and I love how you put quotes on my tab :D
- (2022-05-04) Den Marga: not working,something wrong
- (2022-05-03) Nehal Bansal: Amazing, high-resolution backgrounds - might not be very useful for chrome users but works wonders for Edge users . Keeps the new page screen very clean and clutter free.
- (2022-05-02) Jakub Novotny: Absolutely love it. Every day wonderful picture and inspiring quote. I LOVE IT !!!!
- (2022-05-02) Pranava Kumar Balaji (Temasekss): After a while, I got used to not having the Plus features as I stopped customizing it and just used it normally. Would be really nice if there is a student plan that is more affordable for students like me.
- (2015-09-25, v:0.50.3) momentum not showing up
Whenever I open I new tab, momentum does not show, only a white page with a regular old search bar in the middle. come back momentum! it still says it is "added to chrome" when i come back to re-install it. I dont know where to un-add it and try again.
- (2015-09-25, v:0.50.3) Kavita Sukhani: momentum not seen
On the chrome app list it shows momentum is added to mu=y chrome, but i cannot see it, nor am i able to reload it.
- (2015-09-25, v:0.50.3) Kavita Sukhani: cant locate momentum on my browser
I was using momentum on my chrome, was working fine , and its not there today. can't locate it.
- (2015-09-25, v:0.50.3) Shamir Rahim: Crashes Chrome when searching in URL bar
When I do a google search from the URL bar in a new tab, which is Momentum's page, it crashes the browser... Every. Single. Time. Please help, thanks! I'm on Windows 10 btw, if that's relevant
- (2015-09-24, v:0.50.3) Lady Perez: problems installing
i keep getting an error message
- (2015-09-24, v:0.50.3) Thomas Hunt: New version is displaying todo list
new version displays todo list automatically, making the page ugly. please revert to the old way where it always looked pretty and never looked like a todo list.
- (2015-09-24, v:0.50.3) Cristina dewitt: weather
The weather is in Celsius, how do I change it to Fahrenheit?
- (2015-09-24, v:0.50.3) Darren Kam: My entire browser on my other computer freezed!
I was just about to install this app on my other computer and it just froze. Now my Chrome browser on my second PC is not even responding after uninstalling and reinstalling.
- (2015-09-23, v:0.50.3) delete :(
- (2015-09-23, v:0.50.3) Momentum
How do I delete it?
- (2015-09-22, v:0.50.3) :(
how do i take this off
- (2015-09-22, v:0.50.3) Lost everything
How do you get rid of this its soooooo bad.
- (2015-09-22, v:0.50.3) Fahmie Mahadi: Lost all my Links
I loss all my links on my links widget and now could not add them back. After I entered the title and address, they just dissapear