Fluany is a chrome extension to memorize and study anything, fast and easy while you're surfing the Internet. You can learn a lot…
Fluany is a chrome extension to memorize and study anything, fast and easy while you're surfing the Internet. You can learn a lot while you work, or spend hours on social networks. Create your study lists, customize, add questions, terms or expressions you want to memorize, coosing the interval at which a question/term should appear for you. Friendly and intuitive interface. Start practicing in a few clicks. Your time is precious and with fluany, you can study while you work, talk with your friends or even watching videos. The fluany enters into your routine forcing your mind to learn. A POST TO LEARN HOW THE FLUANY CAN HELP YOU -> https://medium.com/@victorvoid/productivity-in-learning-with-fluany-fd808e1b6edc
- (2019-11-27) Pedro Henrique Melo De Sousa: Great work here guys! Only one tiny but huge sugestion I can give you is adding other types of questions, like true or false, multiple choice and stuff. If you could do so I would give 5 stars.
- (2019-09-30) Madeline Miller: I like this extension, but my Spanish file was translating to Portuguese. I had to go in manually and change the translation to English. What made this even more tedious, everytime I went to type something into google translate, the extension tab would close. I can also no figure out what the clock poll works.Other than this it works great
- (2019-04-02) i'm giving this 3 stars because i really love the concept, and the format is easy to use and looks nice. however it's riddled with bugs and just generally is difficult to work with, which is really unfortunate because i honestly love this a lot! it has potential so i hope they're able to fix the issues with it.
- (2019-02-19) Celia Daly: I love the concept but not being able to import sets from other site (such a quizlet) is a major drawback. I can't use the extension because I don't have the time to retype 3 years worth of Japanese lessons. If we could import from other sources, I would give this 5 stars
- (2019-01-26) Mar S: PLEASE GET THIS ON TO MOZILLA
- (2018-12-14) Bruno: This is so helpful! Thanks!
- (2018-12-03) Rap En: Really helpful idea, I like it very much. If possible I think it would be great if the window desplaying the answer could be as long as the text. Right now, the text that does not fit in is just displayed outside of it which makes it hard to read sometimes.
- (2018-10-14) isaiah morales: This extension is amazing & was glad I found it! However it would be great if the dev team could implement these ideas: - Adjustable timer (eg); Set a timer for 1 min allowing words to pop up on any tab every minute until you pause the time, I personally find this suitable since the extension doesn't work when I'm on certain tabs & only one word per tab opens. (Definitely will change my review to 5 stars)
- (2018-10-05) Ella Shen: It actually doubles as a test studier, so great!
- (2018-04-02) Jeferson Ribeiro: So funciona com as questões inclusas se for criar adicionar novas etc BUGA tudo e não funciona. Uma pena a ferramenta/Ideia é fantástica.
- (2018-03-26) The cards I create disappear the next day. No worries, there's a very helpful option to save the set, so I did. I'll just re-upload it everyday, no biggie. Then I played and didn't turn it off before turning my laptop off. I was happy to see that it still worked the next day, but then I wanted to stop it. But then my set was gone and all the defaults are back. I can't stop my from playing. I tried turning off the extension and turning it back on, but it still flashes. I'm done trying to make this work.
- (2018-02-20) Tanuu Bojengles: I spent several hours typing out flash cards only to have them vanish the next day.
- (2017-12-28) Cinyee Chiu: I love this idea and had been using it happily....until today. The list I create is disappeared, and the default lists come back. I'm not even sure what I did to reset the list....(did I restart my laptop?) But anyways, this is disappointing.
- (2017-12-18) Anthony Grossi: The concept within itself is great, and I'm glad this extension exists, however it is not free of problems. 1. Lack of instructions. Having a tutorial on the initial opening of the extension would greatly help users understand how to use fluany easier and faster. I know you have a YouTube video to showcase fluany, but that doesn't mean everyone will watch it. 2. The extension is only good for basic Q&A. There should be a way to answer questions in alternate formats, such as true/false questions and multiple choice answering. 3. Deleting study lists has no confirmation. If anybody accidentally clicks the delete icon on the study list, it is gone just like that. Adding a confirmation message saying "are you sure you want to delete <name of list>? would basically make this a non-issue. 4. This last issue is a super small one, but should be changed. When editing a list of questions, on the bottom left of the question it actually says "editar" in Portugese/Spanish instead of edit. 5. Everything that everyone else already has said. I have faith in this extension and I can appreciate the work you have already put into it, it just needs some more development. Excellent idea though!
- (2017-11-28) Min Black: The idea of this extension is awsome but I think it would be better if I dont have to re upload the package after everytime I shutdown the computer.
- (2017-11-09) Ataraxy _: Very nice concept but it can't work..When I make a file, the next time I switch on my computer it's not here anymore. I study japanese and I need to add vocabulary, I don't want to spend my time on writing everything again everyday. So bad because it was a nice system, learning while not working but no, it's so bad conceived :(
- (2017-11-07) Matt Montgomery: Love this idea. Just wish you could have multiple choice options.
- (2017-11-04) Jakab Puskás: Nagyon hasznos, jó szótanuló alkalmazás.
- (2017-11-03) Sophie G.: You're off to a great start with this! if I could just add the information with an excel sheet or something easier than running around translating and copy/paste, that'd make it a lot easier! Avidly waiting for your update on this!!
- (2017-11-01) Christian H: Great idea, needs some work. No syncing across devices, so I have to download and upload .flu package to get it between devices. Not a huge deal, but a bit annoying. Biggest problem is the interface. There aren't any real instructions, and the button icons don't really make sense. The timer doesn't make sense, and I can't figure out how to make it pop up less frequently. It needs documentation on how the basic functions work. Also, there is not current place to share .flu packages. I don't want to have to populate my own flashcards forever. The point is to have experts in their field make flashcards so I can study, and I make flashcards from my field. Plus, I'll get to learn things I never even thought about making. Overall good idea, just a bit too early to function well.
- (2017-10-31) Cameron Maydale: i love the idea of this and was so excited when i downloaded and spent an hour creating a pack to learn with. i then turned my laptop off, and upon logging back in this morning, the entire extension has reset and all my progress is lost. i'm so disappointed that there wasn't at least a warning about this.... i don't know what to say. i would love to rate this higher but not until this error(?) is fixed, or if it's not an error, a warning is put in place.
- (2017-10-30) Raniel Oliveira: Wonderfull :) I love it
- (2017-10-30) Claick Assunção: Muito bom o app, estou conseguindo aprender mais durante o trabalho e enquanto utilizo o PC. Ajuda muito pela facilidade e produtividade.
- (2017-10-29) Jacki Venable: confused
- (2017-10-29) Nguyen Hoi: tốt có nhiều tiện ích
- (2020-02-15, v:1.0.3) Credito ABA: sugerencia
me puedes indicar el desarrollo en español, gracias
- (2019-08-06, v:1.0.3) Abdul Aziz: format
can you make it export on csv/docs/spds
- (2019-02-25, v:1.0.3) Sarah Kapoor: File type
Hiya, What file format does your list need to be to import it? Your help page doesn't exist anymore on your site
- (2018-05-20, v:1.0.2) Hai Duong Nguyen: Keep list after closing Chrome
Well, but when I shut down the computer, the data is lost. I think this needs to be fixed!!
- (2018-04-13, v:1.0.2) No se desactiva
Me manda tarjetas aunque ya las borre
- (2018-03-26, v:1.0.2) Flash cards reset the next day, won't stop playing
The cards I create disappear the next day. No worries, there's a very helpful option to save the set, so I did. I'll just re-upload it everyday, no biggie. Then I played and didn't turn it off before turning my laptop off. I was happy to see that it still worked the next day, but then I wanted to stop it. But then my set was gone and all the defaults are back. I can't stop my from playing. I tried turning off the extension and turning it back on, but it still flashes. I'm done trying to make this work.
- (2018-02-22, v:1.0.2) BRUNA TAVARES: problema de aparece coisas que não configurei
bom dia, criei uma lista de palavras e traduções. e para teste configurei ela para aparecer a cada 1 minuto. Eu desliguei o computador, mas a lista continua aparecendo, só que quando tento configurar o app, não aparece essa lista. parece que ela foi "ocultada". isso pode ocorrer?
- (2018-02-07, v:1.0.2) BigDave EnglishTeacher: Keep list after closing Chrome
I am a professional language teacher. My students and I love the extension, but you MUST find a way to keep the list "alive" after closing the browser. My students are developers. Would you like their help?
- (2018-01-07, v:1.0.2) Aline Loureiro: Pacotes de Perguntas
Seria interessante se houvesse uma espécie de interatividade entre os usuários. Desse modo, cada um poderia disponibilizar suas listas de estudos para as outras pessoas usarem. Talvez, fosse necessário passar por uma moderação para descobrir se as respostas das perguntas estão certas ou apenas deixar como responsabilidade do usuário. Assim, aumentaria a gama de conhecimentos do aplicativo e provavelmente alcançaria outras áreas do conhecimento como História, Biologia e até Matemática. E isso, com certeza, atrairia novos usuários para o app.
- (2017-11-29, v:1.0.2) Keyboard
How to type in languages with another keyboard?
- (2017-11-29, v:1.0.2) Reverse translation
I need to test myself in both way, from the language, and to the language I'm learning.