Dualless - For those who don't have dual monitor.
Dualless is a poor man's dual monitor solution. It splits your browser windows into two by just 2 clicks. The ratio can be adjusted according to your needs.You may have a browser window showing on the right that occupy 30% of your screen. Then the rest of space leave to Google+. The extension simulates the environment of dual monitor. Utilize the space for 16:9 monitor Features * Split current browser window into a pair. And resize their position and size according to the ratio specified by user. (3:7,4:6,5:5,6:4,7:3) * Merge splitted browser windows back to a single window , or make it occupy the full screen area. * MacOS X like windows management. When one of the splitted windows got focused, the other in pair will be shown together. They always occupy the whole screen. * Press middle key on split window button will duplicate the current page on other window. * Bookmark management. Relaunch your favior site in a new tab and windows will be splitted in the recorded ratio. The software is released under open source license of GPL 2.0 Changes ====== Release 0.4 * Added auto maximize mode * After splitted, if one of the window close, the remaining one will be maximized to occupy all the space * Added bookmark support Release 0.3 * Now works with maximized window! * Press middle key on split window button will duplicate the current page on other window. * Vertical split is supported. * Options page is added. User may enable/disable pairing mode(MacOS simulation) * Ubuntu with Unity works better now
- (2021-05-26) Penny &Dime: pressing windows key+left/right does the same thing and you can do it with every app. useless
- (2021-04-13) Nancy Veronica: awesome
- (2021-03-24) Zainab javed: I love this extension instead of using two monitors i can simply now use one monitor!! I love this :)
- (2021-03-20) Siew Jia Xuan: I love this extension very much ! It provides an excellent function that is useful for us ! Thank you Dualles !
- (2021-02-28) NIcholas Foord: Great
- (2021-02-07) Nathassia Sabado: Really helpful for us with just one monitor to work with. I hope we can get the option to personalize the dimensions aside from the ones already available.
- (2021-02-06) HIMANSHU GOYAL: It's indeed helful but on splitting it doesn't keep my tabs group intact. So, when I am splitting I have to go back and put all tabs again into that group.
- (2021-01-25) Saurav Singh Bisht: its pretty good actually, but its okay i just want to get stick around with my drag into the side one
- (2021-01-21) nishant d.: wow.............................................
- (2021-01-12) JM Chan: is good but once I open it it doesn't open for one that is google and one that is firefox and it doesn't work sometimes
- (2021-01-12) ABADY: Great ..
- (2020-12-18) C Tang: cant work with powerpoint files
- (2020-12-16) Byrthe: Great app that serves its purpose. But it sometimes crashes my computer when I want to split my screen
- (2020-12-01) Ning Cao: good!
- (2020-11-26) Emiliano Cárdenas: Muy buena extensión
- (2020-11-17) Rain Man: Does what computers can already do but worse, just drag your window to the side.
- (2020-11-10) hyacinth draws: Can easily do class work thanks so much~
- (2020-11-05) Ranjan Dhungel: Isn't this feature done by windows snap feature already ?
- (2020-11-02) Sarwono Sukadi: good
- (2020-10-28) vovxb: There is a merge button its the 1 button it merges all the windows together but why does it need to read browsing history??
- (2020-10-28) joel vicente: work it
- (2020-10-24) Paper n Pencil Crafts: Good idea, but you don't need the extension. If you have Windows, you can just use a shortcut: Win + Left Arrow (move tab to left side of screen) Win + Right Arrow (move tab to right side of screen) Win + Down Arrow (move tab to bottom of screen) Over all, its ok.
- (2020-10-22) Gojo's Left Eye: I'm a poor man who has two windows and a notebook open all the time- Thank you so much for this extension, very simple to use. Really helps because the seconds it takes for me to switch these windows I could be doing much more. T h i s 👏 i s 👏 t o o 👏 g o o d 👏 t o 👏 b e 👏 t r u e But it is, so lucky me then
- (2020-10-20) paidcws account: was okay
- (2020-10-19) Nara4u: its a good app
- (2020-10-18) TBPN: I loved! God bless you. Jesus died on a cross and was resurrected to save you. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved.
- (2020-10-08) cheesy weasel: It's really convenient for splitting two screens but it would be better if you could open more windows at a time
- (2020-10-08) Korek Korek: تطبيق رائع في معنى الكلمه شكرا جزيلا
- (2020-10-06) PC: You don't really need a chrome extension for dual screening.You can just click Win Key+ Left/Right arrow.That does it.And even the extension is good for nothing.I wouldn't add it if I were you.
- (2020-10-03) MARIA NEAGU: Very, very useful!
- (2020-09-29) A. Arciniegas: Inmejorable aplicación. Recomendada 100%
- (2020-09-17) Erman Marajas: perfect
- (2020-09-11) IR Ellie: Ben Lau, Sorry, as this app can read my browsing history(I know many other apps do, too), but the developer's name makes me stop using it. I kind of fear my data will go to the CCP. #FreeHongKong If you are not Chinese, my sincere apology to you, Lau.
- (2020-09-10) Blaqcs: i would recommend this
- (2020-09-04) Maria lucyl Huerto: It's working well. I love it.
- (2020-09-02) KIRTI VERMA: It's very helpful for me. It made my work easier.
- (2020-08-31) KingThaScrub: This is helpful because its better than making a new window and putting it on one side because you have to constantly click on the other window for it to pop up, but this extension always has the 2 windows popped up the same time. But, there is this annoying problem that every time I use this a couple of time, I click on the extension and its just blank. This is annoying because I have to keep reinstalling it because of this problem. Fix your glitches, please!
- (2020-08-26) Elizabeth Zavala: i still have to do it the old fashion way
- (2020-08-18) Dhammike Jayawickrama: bad
- (2020-08-17) Clarence G: meh
- (2020-08-14) Thelma Perez: thank you
- (2020-08-13) Isaac Isaac: The extension was as expected and everything was working properly. The only problem was if you had first pinned a tab and then used the extension. It would split the screen, however, it would unpin all the tabs that I pinned. Other than that it was a great extension. :)
- (2020-08-07) candra prasetyo: a shortcut to make new window :D
- (2020-08-06) petrichor 2.0: I'd say this extension works well. It fulfills its purpose to split the browser. The only reason i'm giving it a 4 is because of the minor disappointment of the way it splits. It separates the tab that you are currently on and all the rest of them. So say there will be 4 tabs on the other split browser but only one tab here. I would prefer not moving them all the time. Sounds unreasonable, however if you think about it it makes sense. Besides that, this is a definite yes for me! Definitely recommend!
- (2020-07-31) A. Ilbeigi: You should fix the Problem with Pinned tabs, then it is a Perfect add-in!
- (2020-07-27) Rima Florentina Vicente: it works
- (2020-07-27) vilma mendoza: very useful
- (2020-07-18) Eric Schuetz: Honestly, it isn't all that remarkable. I want a tab that can hold multiple "screens". This is essentially opening two browser windows, and using your split screen feature (at least on Windows). I don't have a modern Chromebook to test this on, nor do I own ANYTHING Apple, so I can't say anything that route. Just not what I am looking for regarding the feature, and ultimately redundant regarding what Windows can already do without the need of an extension.
- (2020-07-16) Profe Mirian: Excelente. Tremenda ayuda para mi clase. Gracias
- (2020-07-15) SAPTARSHI DAS: OMG I have been searching for this thing everywhere after I saw my friend use it.It's soooo coool
- (2021-06-05, v:0.4) Dan: Closes tab groups
Hello! I've been using this extension for more than 6 months now and I love it! Whenever I split screen it closes my tab groups... can you please fix that?
- (2021-04-08, v:0.4) Doane Castro castro: MEU DUALLES NAO ABRE
MEU DUALLES NAO ABRE...ELE FECHA A TELA E VOLTA PRA PAGINA INICIAL
- (2021-01-12, v:0.4) Paul Mores: Please fix the share this tab feature. I am a public school teacher with special needs students. Without this working I have to reload each screen to share....this distracts my students and wastes minutes off my lessons ...please put back feature!
"'share this tab" does not work anymore
- (2021-01-12, v:0.4) Paul Mores: Share tab does not work
Share tab no longer works
- (2020-12-10, v:0.4) Sandi Sersen: Dualless not working
I use dualless on my pc at work and downloaded it to my HP laptop since it is so easy to use. I can't use it. The screen flases and nothing happens. I can't drag a tab down to split the screen either. Any ideas as to what is causing this? Thanks
- (2020-11-09, v:0.4) Julyana Leite: Não consigo instalar o programa no meu pc.
Já faz mais de uma semana que eu venho tentando e nada. Já tentei com outras contas não deu certo, mas quando eu fui tentar em outro computador funcionou. Sempre aparece a mensagem "Falha na verificação de vírus", e eu já mudei as minhas configurações.
- (2020-10-30, v:0.4) Sarp akan Ercan: SARP AKAN ERCAN
- (2020-10-30, v:0.4) Sarp akan Ercan: SARP AKAN ERCAN
- (2020-10-30, v:0.4) Sarp akan Ercan: SARP AKAN ERCAN
- (2020-10-30, v:0.4) Sarp akan Ercan: SARP AKAN ERCAN
- (2020-10-04, v:0.4) Laura Schepperley: Can't get rid of the "you are Presenting" screen when using Dualless.
When using Dualless, how do I get rid of the "you are Presenting" screen on the Participant screen? It is a great extension, but that screen takes up the majority of the screen!
- (2020-09-08, v:0.4) Adriana Berova: Extension acquisition
Hello there, As I was not able to reach you directly, I am hoping I find you well and that here you will see this request. After going thoroughly through your extension I have noticed some interesting features. Therefore, the company that I am representing has great interest in making a great deal for both parties. In case you have some further questions do not hesitate to contact me anytime. I anticipate your response! Kind regards, Adriana Berova
- (2020-09-04, v:0.4) Deborah Canales: Extension Permissions
Hello, Just trying to vett the privacy and permissions for this extension for my organization. Does Dualless require any permissions whether os, browser or google read/write? Does it obtain any data via the usage?
- (2020-08-21, v:0.4) Caroline Fitzpatrick: Make split screen invisible to participants during screen sharing
I love the ability to split my screen, but it would be really useful for me to be able to present something in Google Meet and split my screen so that I can see both my presentation AND the faces of my students in the Meet. (Currently once you present you lose the view of the participants.) HOWEVER, I don't want the meeting participants to see my split screen. I want them ONLY to see my presentation. It would be great if Dualless added this function.
- (2020-08-12, v:0.4) Gerry McLaughlin Consulting LLC: no icon?
I downloaded the dualless , went to chrome started the google meets but no icon for dualless seen?
- (2020-07-16, v:0.4) Y. C.: stopped working
stopped working! i need this for remote teaching
- (2020-06-17, v:0.4) Jerry Kearns: Which windows/tabs are split?
Hi, love the program, but I can never figure out which windows or tabs will be split! Sorry, but I'm a multiple windows/multiple tabs kind of user. I'm happy to adapt - how can I set it up such that will know in advance which will be split? Thanks very much!
- (2020-06-16, v:0.4) Shamina Ramesh: dualless
installed dualless but the screen started flickering and then had to switch off the lappie. pls resolve. I need this extension urgently.
- (2020-06-14, v:0.4) Shamina Ramesh: DUALLESS
ADDED THE EXTENSION TO CHROME BUT THEN WHILE IN USE IN GOOGLE MEET THE WHOLE SCREEN STARTED FLICKERING. HAD TO SHUT DOWN N RESTART. PLS RESOLVE. URGENTLY REQUIRE THIS EXTENSION
- (2020-06-13, v:0.4) Joseph Leopard: Pinned tabs and Tab groups not honoured when splitting screen
When I use Dualless to split my Chrome tabs, pinned tabs are no longer pinned. Also the newer Tab Groups feature in Chrome only keeps the first tab in the group. The other tabs are removed from the tab group.
- (2020-06-08, v:0.4) Tulio Pimenta: Nao Funcionando
Ola, Instalei em meu mac, mas nao esta funcionando. Nao aparece as opcoes de dual tela.
- (2020-06-06, v:0.4) parshant kumar: opening regarding issue
it many a times opens very slowly even though my other extensions get opened quickly .please fix the issue
- (2020-06-04, v:0.4) Camile Alba Rodrigues: Política de privacidade
Qual a política de privacidade da extensão? Ela coleta dados do navegador enquanto estiver ativa, e isso não é correto. Poderia me enviar a sua política de privacidade?
- (2020-05-29, v:0.4) María del Pilar: No funciona
Hola. No funciona la nueva actualización desde ayer. Ojalá puedan darle pronta solución. Gracias
- (2020-05-27, v:0.4) Does not work with new update
Hello does not seems to work with new update.
- (2020-05-06, v:0.4) Nichol Murillo: No me funciona la extención
Instalé la extención pero no funciona, no muestra nada ni las opciones para poner la pantalla, me sale el menú en blanco
- (2020-01-28, v:0.4) Kristin Sordi: COPPA - Privacy Statement
Privacy Statement We are a K-3 school with 1:1 Chromebook student deployment. This is a great tool for students- however we need a statement listed that states you are not collecting the browsing history -I understand you need that permission to split the screen but if you are not actually collecting browsing history - you can list that as a privacy issue and then it would allow students under 12 to use.
- (2019-11-21, v:0.4) Barbara Flyntz-Bradley: Privacy Statement
We are a K12 public school district with 1:1 Chromebook student deployment. We would love to allow our students to use this tool to better utilize their small screens, but we cannot legally do so without a Privacy statement. Could you possibly post one? I'm sure there are other Google for Ed districts that would deploy Dualless if you had an acceptable a Privacy statement posted. Thank you.
- (2019-10-30, v:0.4) Vicki Mather: flashes wildly on screen
When I open this app my screen flashes wildly and won't stop. I have to shut my computer down o stop it. why is it not working?
- (2019-06-13, v:0.4) Ezra Shiram: Pinned tabs unpin after closing dual screens
After using dualless, when I close the one window, it maximizes which is great but it also unpins all of my pinned tabs.
- (2019-04-26, v:0.4) Александр Лосев: App unfixes tabs that were fixed left in tabfield? fix it please, couse I always have about 5 tabs fixed, it is to long to get them back fixed.
App unfixes tabs that were fixed left in tabfield? fix it please, couse I always have about 5 tabs fixed, it is to long to get them back fixed.
- (2019-03-01, v:0.4) Peter: Won't Open
It worked fine but to-day I can't coax it to open. Is the latest Windows 10 causing interference or what. I need it, it is so useful.
- (2018-11-15, v:0.4) Not downloading again
Sorry for any inconvenience but I have a Macbook and it updated and deleted this extension, now it is not downloading and says it has been disabled.
- (2018-09-25, v:0.4) Megan Tvedt: Not working anymore
Hi, I have Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my Mac. Duelless isn't showing anything when I try to use it. I click the icon in the menu bar and I see a blank drop-down menu, and nothing is available to click. This is a new problem, maybe a week old. It looks like my last update was 9/15, so maybe that's part of the problem?
- (2018-09-20, v:0.4) Alex Newman: Your Chrome extension
Hi! My name is Alex, I have found your exntension in the Chrome Store, and I really liked it. I wanted to do something similar to that, but after seeing your product, I thought it would be better to start from the existing product with the user-base. I am sure it will lead to getting a clear vision of users' needs in short term - and as a result will help me to enhance the extension and to improve my programming skills. If you might be interested in sale, please share your price expectations and let's discuss the possible options. Kind regards, Alex.
- (2018-06-25, v:0.4) Margo Paolucci: stopped working
worked great for months, now not at all