WebCam Screenshot - take snapshot using webcam and save photos to computer.
WebCam Screenshot is popular and useful app for making selfie photos using your webcam. Save photos to your computer just two clicks. Webcam Screenshot also works offline. HOW TO USE: 1) Enable camera: Use your camera - Click to ALLOW in the popup. 2) Click to CREATE PHOTO. 3) Click to SAVE THIS PICTURE. Now is create your snapshot. Quickly and easily!
- (2020-01-23) jpgibard: Does not work
- (2019-10-08) Robenilson Basilio da Silva: ok
- (2019-08-02) Bruth Taylor: did not work
- (2019-04-26) Gary Balkam: Did not work. I have 3 cam drivers including the generic 2.0 webcam driver. ONE of them, especially the generic should have worked. I gave this one star because it would not let me post a comment until i gave it a "hated it" rating. IMO. this app rates no stars.. If it were a restaurant, I would rate it as the garbage dumpster behind a soup kitchen.
- (2019-04-04) Robert Daddario: Does not work...how do you get rid it? It has no controls to uninstall it.
- (2019-03-26) Rodney Scow: Exact same response as everyone else. I checked the console, too, like Fernando with the same error: "Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'createObjectURL' on 'URL': No function was found that matched the signature provided."
- (2019-03-25) Jonathan Black: Does not work.
- (2019-02-15) Bogumila Talijuniene: knfhipdfgccfjakhhncdmpdmcppkphbc is blocked Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension. Try disabling your extensions.
- (2019-01-24) Adrian Fox: Wouldn't work for me either. Just the two boxes empty. I am running chromium in Linux Mint 18.2 Cinammon. The web cam works fine and I use it all the time with Skype (which I disabled completely to make sure it wasn't some conflict.)
- (2019-01-05) Fernando van Loenhout: Was a bit skeptical about the all websites permissions at first, so I checked out the source, it wasn't malicious and looked ok. So I installed it, it asked for permissions for my webcam, my webcam light came on, but the application didn't work and kept displaying a gray screen and gave the following error in the console: "Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'createObjectURL' on 'URL': No function was found that matched the signature provided." Rated 1/5 because it didn't work
- (2019-01-03) Michael Cyr: Didn't work.