Form autofill on steroids.
- (2020-01-16) diyan arif saputra: Ask.. How to make auto-submit button after all fields have been autofilled?
- (2020-01-13) Sunil Shahu: Does the excellent job. Read existing field names, go to setting of the profile, update values, update shortcut key. Kbam, automate a mundane task by pressing shortcut key of filling a form. I used it while filing my taxes which had 75 forms with similar inputs except date.
- (2020-01-07) Riley Carroll: This extension literally made me $400 richer.
- (2020-01-06) Shweta Bhatt: switching to different profiles doesn't work at all....if you have save 2 profiles, and if you want to switch, it wont work, it will rigidly stick to the last profile you saved..... plus autofill enable or disable option is not there, so when your work is done, and when you want to fill a form with fresh entry, without saving a profile, it wont work, it will again give you the whole form filled.....so you need to again delete all fields manually, and then fill....not much user friendly
- (2020-01-05) Hunter Zhu: 有时候会失灵
- (2020-01-02) Дима Попиль: Спасибо огромное, супер дополнение, экономит много времени!
- (2019-12-26) Mfoad Rahmatpour: عالی
- (2019-12-24) Ethan Wu: 有没有办法为同一个网站创建复数的配置文件然后可以切换的。或者有配置文件导入和清除的接口吗。
- (2019-12-22) Hamza Basharat: In My Opinion- If the information is Static (Fixed), it can always Automate it Very Easily, It Can be Done with Just one Click. Auto Fill Is Working Fine , i just watched a video on youtube how it works after that magic came to my life.
- (2019-12-21) Amir Rozpeikar: very good
- (2019-12-17) Rochdi Boudjehem: Just what I want. Thanks.
- (2019-12-17) Martin Chen: Does this still give card declines on supreme??? Or is it fixed now?
- (2019-12-14) James T Kelley: It does accomplish what I wanted--saving textboxes even if the page gets closed, crashes, etc. However, the feature where you are supposed to have to click something before it will autofill doesn't seem to work--at least, not on those autosaved textboxes. It fills them no matter what. I would give this 5 stars if I had to right click and choose a profile before it would autofill.
- (2019-12-12) Pius Hummel: It fills in every box the same thing, so no use
- (2019-12-11) رضا دلنواز: عالی هست خیلی ممنون از شما
- (2019-12-10) 유민우: if inpyt type are readonly, not working. not good. why don't you fix it?
- (2019-12-07) Расширение реально облегчает работу, но есть небольшие недоработки
- (2019-12-04) STANLEY L: I CANNOT USING IN THE FORM WHICH CONTAIN MANY CHAPTERS! SO DUMB!
- (2019-12-02) Danilo Alonso: Doesn't work in single page apps that render after JS initializes (react apps and such). Can't get it to manually trigger either, or it's not obvious.
- (2019-11-29) gecko655: A little confused when clicking Autofill icon at the left of address bar (top left of browser). It did not respond. I needed to right click on some page to configure Autofill.
- (2019-11-26) Sijem Žito: Excelent !!!
- (2019-11-14) Virender Singh: Its awesome, excellent auto-fill ext. i'm using from last week really very very helpful. Thanks to developer.. May be I'm new user I want to do following action if anyone knows please help me 1. I create multiple profile to fill in only single website. how all profile recalled to select one to fill without right click menu option. 2. if already filled once how to overwrite. without deleted first. Thankx
- (2019-11-11) All We Love: i face a problem with form has many filed with one name attribute
- (2019-10-31) Lee H: didnt work for me.
- (2019-10-30) Ruslan Bozzhanov: Офигенная тема! При должной настройке очень помогает!