The world’s most intelligent autofill. Fillr is so good, it will change the way you shop and fill forms online forever.
Autofill for Chrome - Powered by Fillr, the world's most intelligent autofill. It will change the way you shop and fill forms online forever. Fillr provides instant checkout across all eCommerce websites globally. —————— SECURELY FILL FORMS FAST Filling out repetitive forms is tedious. Fillr protects you by offering you the choice to request a PIN and then completes web forms instantly. Spend less time booking your holiday and more time enjoying it! MILITARY-GRADE 256-BIT AES ENCRYPTION We cannot access your data. It is PIN protected and stored locally on your desktop device, out of the cloud, using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT You have multiple addresses, emails and credit cards. Fillr allows you to choose the right info at the right time to fill forms with accuracy. YOUR INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE When filling out forms, your info can be hard to remember or inaccessible. Your details are stored out of the cloud and only within your Fillr app, ready to use whenever you want. CONSTANTLY EVOLVING If you hit a form that Fillr doesn't fill correctly, simply let us know and we will fix it for the next time you visit! —————— Help and Support: If you have any concerns or feedback please email us at [email protected] Read our FAQ's at https://www.fillr.com/faqs Contact us at: https://www.fillr.com/contact
- (2020-09-30) issac paul: Username field is missing! kindly add it asap
- (2020-07-18) Henry Charpentier: Almost every singe time I try to use it I get a "Not what you expected? please refresh this page to use." and by the time I get it to go away, the product I am trying to buy is sold out. It works well enough if you don't have google autofill and are buying items where checkout speed doesn't matter. It would be significantly better if it didn't reset after updates and prevent you from using it.
- (2019-11-04) traci germanozashvili: sucks
- (2019-10-12) Abdullah Alfairouz: I would love to see an update where if we turned off the pin prompt, we can 1 click on the extension icon and it auto fills without showing "Fill the form". just as 1 click on icon and it fills, otherwise its perfect !.
- (2019-09-27) Leonel Salgado: Necesito una extension para llenar una lista de productos, es decir mismos campos pero diferentes datos (clave, producto, cantidad, precio), esta extension no sol no me sirve para esto, sino que además no entiendo como se utiliza, probablemente porque no sirve para lo que quiero.
- (2019-09-16) Mr Chung: 軟件要收費。
- (2019-09-06) Alastair Irvine: Needs a PIN, which I can't be bothered with.
- (2019-08-05) Will Simon: Always helpful whenever I buy anything online! Does exactly what it's designed to do, so no complaints from me.
- (2019-07-30) md Hasanuzzaman: Bug Report! I Really like this extension. But I got a bug... In the browser console, it shows "MobileWidget.js:16 Uncaught ReferenceError: require is not defined" Hope it will solve in next version.
- (2019-07-26) yalla nsaytar: bad addon
- (2019-05-03) Y G: Looses data randomly and you have to keep re-entering details and setup the forms as if it's the first time again and again. Disappointing!
- (2019-04-25) Ash Chez: IT'S SO SLOW. Why do I have to click on a green button for it to fill in? Who whole point of auto-complete is that it does it AUTOMATICALLY without interaction from the user. Removed.
- (2019-04-25) Alex Oliveira: garbage. "please wait" for 30 seconds? chrome autofill 100x better
- (2019-04-11) jack garratt: absolutely rubbish, tried to use for supreme and doesnt load at all and makes you lose out
- (2019-04-11) Craig McFadyen: Crashed at the one time i needed it
- (2019-04-09) Luca Marinello: This didn't work three weeks in a row for me. No matter what website I try to use it on, all I see is "Please Wait". This stupid thing wasted a lot of time and potentially money for me. NOT RECOMMENDED.
- (2019-03-01) Bel Raskr: Странные поля,странные посещения сайта при старте браузера,непонятные ошибки с просьбой обратится в поддержку. Зато понятная оценка для бесполезной приблуды. Вердикт-утиль !
- (2019-02-19) Every time I want to use it, it says "Please Wait". I left it open for multiple minutes and it never worked. It worked once for me when I first got it a couple of months ago and has not worked since.
- (2019-02-11) Ronnell Storie: It does save some time. Phone number doesn't get filled most of the time. At least 1/4 of the time probably more, it says it has updated. You have to close browser before it will work. Need an option to disable updates!
- (2019-01-15) Gmail Mail: Very complicated I have to retype the info
- (2018-12-06) Justin Hua: I tried to use this autofill to help me purchase items all it did was completely ruin my chances by crashing and not working what so ever. WILL NOT USE AGAIN.
- (2018-12-06) Matthew Power: Had everything set up but when the time came where I really needed it, it froze up and wouldn't fill anything for 30 seconds. Never again.
- (2018-12-06) Reko Rusthollkarhu: ei toimi kun pitäisi en suosittele
- (2018-12-06) M K: Völlig unbrauchbar für Supreme und Co. Lädt sehr langsam, wenn die Website ausgelastet ist.
- (2018-11-14) Marco di ghionno: Non riesco a capire come si usa, ho impostato il mio profilo sull'estensione, non riesco a mettere quei dati nelle pagine
- (2018-11-05) Lê Tuấn Linh: Perfect
- (2018-10-28) Danyal Sarfraz: Quite literally the best and most simple autofill extension I have ever used. It's better than LastPass and all those other "popular" autofill applications.
- (2020-11-09, v:1.7.35) ben moses: JS error when clicking on a <svg> with an event attached
1. Install "Autofill for Chrome by Fillr" 2. Navigate to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/ 3. Open Chrome console tools 4. Go to Sources tab > Set "Pause on exceptions" 5. Click on the MDN logo in the top left corner. It'll pick up the JS error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined at r.formSubmitted (abandonment.js:1) This is because <svg> doesn't support innerText (its set to undefined).
- (2020-09-30, v:1.7.34) issac paul: I need these features
Username field is missing! kindly add it asap also add custom field adding option asap
- (2020-02-17, v:1.6.29) Mark Borinsky: Autofill does not work -- worked fine for years. I did not add a new ad-on to Chrome.
My autofill on Chrome does not work. It had been working fine for years. I have no new add-ons for Chrome. I sent email message to [email protected] 11 days ago, but have not gotten an answer. Any suggestions? Thanks, Mark
- (2020-02-15, v:1.6.25) Russ Pataky: Fillr
I try to fill in the various categories and hit save. Nothing sticks. When I try to use it I get a white screen that tells me to wait forever.
- (2020-01-15, v:1.6.25) Pretty Ricky Williams: How do you change info?
I need to change my address on the Fillr. How do I do that?
- (2019-11-27, v:1.6.25) Randy Hicks: Not working for weeks...
I click on the extension and in the box it only says "Please Wait" - forever!.
- (2019-08-27, v:1.6.25) matthew thai: Wont fill credit card number
Autofilr will fill everything but credit card number is there a fix to this? it shows cvv and expire date but it will show XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for credit card number and will not fill
- (2019-07-18, v:1.6.25) Ban Dow: "Please Wait"
Click the extension and it has been stuck on "Please Wait" in the pop up box for days now.
- (2019-07-11, v:1.6.25) Peter Brown: Autofill is not working. This has happened several times. It now has not worked for about a month.
What do I need to do to get it to work?
- (2019-06-26, v:1.6.25) George Parkinson: fillr
every now and then i get message no fillable fields then next time i try everything ok/ help plz
- (2019-06-11, v:1.6.25) Philip Guarino: Credit card info
Tried to enter credit card info and it asks for a 'PIN' which I do not have. Only have a password for my visa account. Phil
- (2019-05-17, v:1.6.25) Gilles Migliori: Chrome console errors
Hi, Thanks for your form filler, far the best tool I know to autofill forms, congrats. Just a problem with Chrome console which throws this error: Uncaught ReferenceError: require is not defined at Object.FillrWidget (MobileWidget.js:16) Annoying because I'm a developer & always work with the opened console - I guess this is not too complex to solve?
- (2019-05-01, v:1.6.25) Lars Ove Stava: language
Seems like it dosnt work in norwegian, is that right?
- (2019-03-06, v:1.6.20) In Field prompt
The in field prompt setting will not stay in the on position no matter how many times I set it.
- (2019-03-05, v:1.6.20) Antoinette Jackson: Can't get it to fill out anything on any form. In Edge or Chrome on a PC
Can't get it to fill out anything on any form. In Edge or Chrome on a PC
3.9 (353 votes)
Last update / version
2020-11-03 / 1.7.35