Smart calendar assistant for Gmail
- (2020-07-30) Phil Broyles: recipients of emails don't see my calendar with the options. Doesn't load my calendar into the email to begin with most of the time.
- (2020-07-22) Nicolette De Lange: Whatever you do - DON'T GET THIS! Basic functionality not the issue. BUt... It's impossible to get rid of once it's installed. It grants itself higher access to your PC which can't even be resolved when you delete the registry items.
- (2020-02-20) Michael JOHNSON: Doesnt work properly.
- (2019-11-04) Matthew Bushue: Does not work on mobile devices.
- (2019-10-22) Dana Niv: This has totally stopped working. When it did it was great though :(
- (2019-10-18) Caroline Beaton: doesn't work
- (2019-07-11) Kia Sayar: Doesn't work for me :(
- (2019-03-29) This tool has many functions, but the part I use every day is highlighting times on my Google Calendar when I am free to meet, and Boomerang converts that into text. For example: Angie, are you free for a meeting at any of these times? Friday, Oct 19, 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM Friday, Oct 19, 12:15 PM - 12:30 PM Monday, Oct 22, 12:15 PM - 12:30 PM Wednesday, Oct 24, 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM Wednesday, Oct 24, 12:15 PM - 12:30 PM Friday, Oct 26, 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM Friday, Oct 26, 12:15 PM - 12:30 PM The time slots above are entirely from Boomerang. This is an example of how easily Boomerang helps draft emails for scheduling.
- (2019-02-19) Thomas Meade: Didn't work. Wrestled around in Gmail for a while, looked at videos and message boards, and then finally gave up. I'll stick with Boomerang for Gmail, which is a solid product.
- (2018-10-10) Nicole Brock: Does not load
- (2017-12-17) Bill Labus: Doesn't work. Outlook recipient can not confirm dates.
- (2017-11-01) Fiona Ham: Doesn't prompt in email.
- (2017-10-23) Neoma Rohman: Doesn't work. Have tried it twice this year.
- (2017-09-28) Melissa Kasper: Doesnt link and doesnt work- major bug fixes are needed
- (2017-06-14) DSM GMAIL: doesnt work. can't connect.
- (2017-06-10) does not work - bummer
- (2017-06-02) Hunter Robbins: Major FAIL I wish I could write a review of the functionality, but I can only offer my experience of a clumsy programming problem that prevents the app from functioning. It installed easily, but every time I launch gmail...every single time...I am greeted with the "Thanks for installing Boomerang Calendar" window that asks you to approve a simple 4 step process. When clicking on "Star", the app quickly skips pages 2-3 and takes me to page 4. I make the choices of which calendars to sync, but the app doesn't provide the options promised. The next time I open gmail, I have to go through the same process. I must have done this about 15-20 times at this point.
- (2017-02-21) 1. Easy to email times available 2. Easy to make events from emails that link back to email and data.
- (2016-04-23) Alan Bennett: Will not allow use without cookies enabled and Chrome will not allow me to enable cookies for certain sites so when I need to work incognito when troubleshooting extension conflicts I can not even login to this app. Otherwise it is a very good app. Google or Boomerang needs to find a work around for this.
- (2015-10-12) Lake Chocolate: It’s free and interesting with features to schedule your meeting with no double booking, SSL, time zone management, email notifications, all done inside an email. The downside is that it does not support group meetings, time zone keeps going to CDT by default yet. But as of today, October 12, 2015, when you click on the A icon inside your email, it comes up blank. Nothing! If that is fixed, it’s worth a shot. Okay tested it out and the A does open up. It’s buggy. Takes a while to open up. After that, it inserts a predefined message and you can’t change that. Dates are all messed up too. You enter two slots, it shows 4. Plus you get so many email back and forth for this. Might as well use Google Calendar for this.
- (2015-06-09) Xavier: Would be great if it could detect dates from languages others than us english!
- (2015-04-08) Ryan-Allen McKinney: Keep getting pop ups to update access.
- (2015-02-24) Marcy Robertson: Love, love, love this app! So easy to email times available.
- (2015-02-20) J Serra: Awesome App for Chrome
- (2015-01-30) Craig Warbington: I especially like the remind followup option
- (2020-10-26, v:0.8.26) James Andrus: I see it on my personal Gmail but not on my work Gmail
I am on Chrome and the extension is added to both, but when I use my personal Gmail, it works great and I can see it fine. However when I switch over to my work email on which is Gmail based as well, it does not show up in the compose email icons for Suggest, Share, Share. Why is that?
- (2020-09-15, v:0.8.26) Jess Jakositz: Send one email to a group to schedule multiple individual meetings
Hello. I'm sending one email with a few clients in the Bcc line, asking them to choose a time for their one-on-one weekly meeting. I notice that when the first person selects a time, the invite is sent to everyone on the email instead of just the one person. Is there a way to send the email to multiple people but allow each person to select their own meeting time, or do i have to send an individual email to each person? Thank you!
- (2020-08-21, v:0.8.26) Robert Markowitz: Shared calendars
I use multiple calendars (mainly mine and my wife's). When I click on Suggest a Meeting, it works fine and shows events in both my and my wife's calendars. However, if I try to Share Availability (either for next few days or for the week), only my activity shows as busy. Can this be fixed?
- (2020-07-22, v:0.8.26) Nicolette De Lange: I can't get rid of this
Remove from Chrome buttons are inactive (not greyed out, just doesn't respond). Says it gave itself enterprise level access. I deleted the registry records. Still can't get rid of it...
- (2020-05-15, v:0.8.26) Kristin Romaine: Can't install
I installed the extension but the app extension is greyed out on my toolbar so I can't use it?
- (2020-04-07, v:0.8.26) Matthew Mellor: Delete my account/
I can't find a way to make sure I can delete my account. I've uninstalled the buggy gmail app.
- (2020-03-23, v:0.8.26) Tony Grant: No longer working in Gmail.
"Can't read or change site's data" appearing in the Boomerang icon in Chrome. No longer see icons in my Gmail compose windows. Using Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-11-28, v:0.8.26) Danielle Hay: Feature available?
We have one tradeshow calendar with all the sales guys on and the meeting times. What I’d ideally like to do is on a mailshot/landing page, the customer picks say the country/sales person they are in, the link sends them to Boomerang, where they get access to the times available with their designated/regional sales person. And then a calendar invite goes to that sales guy and also the customer. Now I think that bit is probably entirely possible… but it’s the fact several people all on one calendar and will that then effect it? Ie I only want customer x to have access to the times that sales person z is available and obviously not see any other meetings but also don’t want every sales person getting calendar invites for customers that are not theirs as well…. if that makes sense?
- (2019-10-18, v:0.8.26) Miranda Ma: Can't find "Plan a group event" feature
I downloaded Boomrang and installed to chorome. I can see icons for "suggest a meeting", "share next few days" and "share next week's availability ". I don't see "Plan a group event" or other features' icons. I wonder what the issue is. Thanks!
- (2019-09-10, v:0.8.26) Gregory Littlejohn: Email account
How do I stipulate Boomerang for only my business email account? Thank you
- (2019-07-08, v:0.8.21) Bryan Tsui: keep crashing saving draft and sending via gmail
It kept showing error once i suggest time ---> cant save draft and fail to send email
- (2019-07-06, v:0.8.21) Regina Consoli: problems sending in gmail - 2nd inquiry
You stated this would be getting fixed soon but it has been almost a month? Will it be fixed because if it is not I need to find another solution. It would be good if we could just offer multiple appts right in your calendar online and then it would send the offering to the clients, and sync with gmail calendar.
- (2019-07-01, v:0.8.21) Anna-Claire (Whitehead) Setterlin: Emails not sending
Hello, I love Boomerang for Gmail calendar and have used it for a long time. however, just recently I've been experiencing issues. When I use Boomerang to insert calendar options and press send, my entire inbox freezes and nothing sends. Can you please help? Thank you and again, love your product!
- (2019-05-10, v:0.8.21) David Pintelon: Calendar not displaying in gmail
Dear Support team, I recently recommended your solution to test out in our sales team. However when my colleague sent a boomerang calendar invite to me, the calendar with the slots was not displaying at all. Images are turned on. Is this because there was a third colleague in the loop as well? How can I fix this.
- (2019-04-16, v:0.8.21) Martin Tronquit: not working
Hello, I am a big fan of boomerang calendar (even recommended on social networks) for gmail but it recently stopped working for me despite deleting and reinstalling the app Anything you could do to help?
- (2019-04-13, v:0.8.21) debbi singer: Boomerang has not been working
Please discontinue my service and stop billing my credit card monthly
- (2019-03-20, v:0.8.20) Troy J. Mobley Sr: Image of calendar not populating
Image of calendar not populating in my view or receivers view when using meeting suggestions. Please advise.