Stay focused in a pleasant way.
What's New: • Bug fix Forest provides an interesting solution to save you from Internet addiction. You can plant a seed in Forest. In the next 30 minutes, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and start to browse the websites on your Blacklist, your tree will wither away. With this interesting mechanism, the sense of achievement and responsibility will drive our users to stay away from the distractions with no pain. Features: • A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat Internet addiction • Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively • Share your trees with friends
- (2020-11-26) Francine Cunanan: They should notify me after the 25 minutes ended. They should also add a setting where I can modify the time length of planting the tree.
- (2020-11-26) Krushant Kayadra: I loved the extension. But I want to create rooms for free so that me and my friends can study together. Cross platform connection should be there!
- (2020-11-25) Piparo: Seems functional to me, but please consider allowing the user to set the tag of the tree before planting it, just like the phone app.
- (2020-11-23) uhm idk ツ: I just got it and it doesn't seem hard to use! However I do have a little bit of trouble adding websites to my Blacklist. Another trouble for me, is that I don't have a phone. Simply put, I don't. I am a student and I need this extension to help me study, but I can't connect my phone to my computer - because I don't have one. Also (a minor thing), I wish we could customize trees XD But overall, it's super cute and nice and I love the concept!
- (2020-11-23) Kostas Chart: Awesome, thanks!!
- (2020-11-20) Hải Phong Nguyễn: Very Good. Nhưng giá mà có giao diện đẹp hơn và các tính năng như trên điện thoại thì hay biết mấy nhỉ! ^^
- (2020-11-20) Xiaoyu Xiao: 功能太简单了，误点后取消都不行。
- (2020-11-20) Johanna Briu pujols: always helps me stay focused!!!
- (2020-11-18) 张天逸: 在网页版的种女巫蘑菇，同步到手机上就变成梨子树了
- (2020-11-18) Edward Song: Just hope Chrome extension could listen to the environmental sound Android app has, thx
- (2020-11-16) M Sab: the problem was that after i added a website to block list (or allow list) it gave me no option to remove it, so once i block a website i cant unblock it Apart from that a absolutely loved your app and it was very helpful as i am a middle school student
- (2020-11-15) Winnie Chin: No way to cancel a session. No way to select the different plants that I've claimed with my points, even though I logged in.
- (2020-11-14) Wong Lu Yi: i liked the idea of trees. cons: syncing is not automatic there's no sound when the timer is done. been searching and searching but there's nowhere any tip on enabling the sound if any for the popularity, would have expected more of it.
- (2020-11-13) Jade: Love it! Helps me stay on track and focused!
- (2020-11-13) idk: Please enable plant together option!!!!!!!
- (2020-11-13) liyan khadeeja: I would really appreciate it if the extension allowed users to plant together!
- (2020-11-11) ev alm: Good idea. Can't synchronise it with my phone (Android) Also I've read that you recently did an update and locked several existing trees so that only Pro members can have access to them. I get that you want to make money, but it wasn't such a smart decision. People got mad. You could just create more trees for the Pro membership...
- (2020-11-06) Izz Fizz: It's ok, the only thing I don't like is that you have to buy the mobile app to get an account. There are only 2 trees, and I can't get a forest or coins..
- (2020-10-29) Edaniel Gabe Go: Loved it, but needs improvements. I really wish that the devs worked on other features such as UI so you can select a tree without scrolling through the arrows. Other than that I also wish I could see my tags from the mobile app here.
- (2020-10-29) Grace Rice: I've had it for 20 minutes now and I love it. I opened up YouTube to test it and it kept saying encouraging things and it is just so cute! I love it.
- (2020-10-26) Long Nguyễn: Helped me a lot. However I would love to adjust the time
- (2020-10-24) Skull: To the developpers : - A sound when the tree has grow would be apreciated because I miss the end often and it stop my flow - Spending more ressources on improving this extention a would seem like a good choice, i don't know what are your stats but a lot of people that work mainly on the computer find it easier to use the extension. - Linking the app and the extention so that a tree is growing in the app at the same time would make more sense because it blocks distractions from both phone and computer(which is the whole point of the app in the first place ), having to go in the option to synchronise the app everytime doesn't make much sense. that being said you did an amazing job thanks for your time <3 ! have a wonderfull day
- (2020-10-22) Alexandra Jara: Es una gran app me ayuda muchisimo con la procastinación
- (2020-10-21) Feyza Beştoy: I really wish when I plant a tree, my both of my devices sync and block me.
- (2020-10-20) darkwater: Got outmoded by StayFocusd: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stayfocusd/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji WAY better than Forest. Sorry, guys.
- (2016-05-08, v:2.0.1) Sara Velez: Earn 30,000$+/month from 100k users Guranteed
✔ Monetizing your Chrome extensions ★ Traffic From All Countries Accepted ★ Guaranteed Highest Revecnue ★ First Payment Just after 5 days for Good faith ★ Payment Every 15 days (Two payments in a month) ★ Easy Live reporting Dashboard ★ 24/7 Fast support ✔Supported Payment Platforms Webmoney, PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Western Union, Bank Wire ✆SKYPE: AddonJet ✉Email: [email protected] ❤Web: www.Addonjet.com
- (2016-04-24, v:2.0.1) FrequencyFilms: Auto Turn On
The extension would be perfect if it would automatically turn on at at time that I set each day.
- (2016-04-10, v:2.0.1) Ref Chowdhury: Add Whitelist mode
Please add "Whitelist" mode for Chrome as soon as possible. I would like Forest to block all website, except the ones on my Whitelist.
- (2016-04-07, v:2.0.1) Alina Christenbury: Sync Issues
Sometimes the trees I've grown on the chrome extension don't show up on the phone app
- (2016-04-07, v:2.0.1) Alina Christenbury: Google Calendar Integration
This is a bit of a long shot, but I would find it useful if the time spent successfully growing a tree were entered into google calendar as an event. Alternatively, ifttt.com integration would be nice.
- (2016-04-06, v:2.0.1) Alina Christenbury: Import/Export Websites
It would be useful if we could import and export our blocked websites
- (2016-04-06, v:2.0.1) Alina Christenbury: Tags
It would be nice if we could tag particular trees/time periods with particular subjects, as in the app.
- (2016-04-06, v:2.0.1) Alina Christenbury: Cut off at a specific time
It would be nice if we could tell forest what specific time of day we'd like it to stop, like at 10am or 5pm or midnight, etc.
- (2016-04-06, v:2.0.1) Alina Christenbury: Visualize Trees
It'd be nice if we could see our forests on the extension in addition to the app, as I primarily use forest on my computer.