Display focus indicator for the active intractable element in a webpage.
Display focus indicator for the active intractable element in a webpage. Easily enable/disable by clicking the icon. Enabled and disabled state can be easily identifiable from the icon color. Icon with gray highlight indicate disabled state and icon with turquoise color identifies enabled state. By default, it is always enabled.
- (2018-09-10) Mike Bilel: super useful and makes the focus very visible I just wish it was static vs fadein/fadeout
- (2018-05-08) Nicholas Devlin: I like to tab through interactive elements on pages, but it can be hard to know what elements are selected. This is a small simple app that helps me do just that without any issues. I always feel weird browsing without it now
- (2018-01-11) Jake Freeberg: Doesn't seem to work within iFrames...
- (2017-06-11) Ilias Bennani: Simple yet very useful with a basic set of settings.
- (2016-11-07) Peter Quale: Excellent extension! Very useful for testing functionality for keyboard-only users. Nice work and thanks!
- (2016-06-23) Sarbbottam Bandyopadhyay: It can be easily turned on and off, by mouse as well as keyboard. The color of the focus indicator icon identifies the disabled/enabled state. It's super helpful when navigating a webpage via keyboard.