Provides Form-Fill SSO capabilities when used with Identity Automation’s RapidIdentity product
Embrace security with Identity Automation’s RapidIdentity, the industry’s most complete IAM platform. RapidIdentity offers full lifecycle management for both internal users (employees, contractors) and external users (partners, vendors, and customers). With RapidIdentity SSO, enable users to securely access all cloud, local and remote Windows applications with a single set of credentials, reducing password fatigue and help desk call volumes. Step up your security with RapidIdentity MFA, Privileged Access Management, and Continuous Access Certification to ensure only authorized users are accessing your company’s sensitive systems and data. This Chrome extension enables form-fill logins for non-SAML and OAuth cloud applications.
- (2021-03-30) adrian rivera: I CAN OPEN ANYTHINGS NO ROBLOX NO VIDEO GAMES I HATE GET IT BAND NOW!!!!!!!
- (2021-02-24) Lonely IlandsAlt: umm
- (2020-12-17) Nelson Ball: THIS THING SUCKS. MY SCHOOL FORCES IT ON ALL OF THE STUDENTS CHROMEBOOKS AND IT MAKES THE CHROMEBOOKS VERY SLOW AND MAKES THEM CRASH A LOT AND THEN WHEN RAPIDIDENTITY MAKES MY CHROMEBOOK LAGGY DURING A ZOOM CALL, MY TEACHER BLAMES ME FOR BAD INTERNET.
- (2020-12-04) JacobPlayz: cannt even ope this is terribale
- (2020-10-09) Minty Gamezz: I mean it is a good thing that it opens stuff in the website but it it pretty useless and it can see other websites you use.
- (2020-09-29) the BIG poo: this sucks <3
- (2020-09-28) Dom Inic: It was OK. It is the main reason I switched from chromebook to mac-os. Here, look at the pros and cons section below. Pros are: being good at being bad. Cons are: Crashing, not cooperative with students, and existence.
- (2020-09-16) Jack of Spades: Really slows down chrome. I can barely do work with it. Delete after use
- (2020-09-02) Dustin Sechrist: absolute garbage, take it down
- (2019-09-12) NubberBlubber: absolutely horrible, our Chromebooks are slowed down already and with this extension, it gets even worse, 0 updates, not user friendly, and terribly coded, almost like a flash game, but worse 1/5 do not recommend absolutely disgusting.
- (2019-08-26) Teeago: It is the least user friendly app I've ever used
- (2019-08-16) The thing bugs up my browser, delete it after every use.
- (2019-04-08) FreshlyBrewed: Crashes my computer often.
- (2019-02-28) Chase Hays: Our district forced it on our computer. This is complete trash!
- (2019-02-25) Very Not help with go to place in web intersites
- (2018-11-30) Wet Bean Monkey 1 Sweeney: I cant open it
- (2018-09-27) John Pie: Terrible extension, crashes often.
- (2017-09-25) Luke Rigby: not very good
- (2020-01-14, v:2017.5.16.2) Emilee Townsend: Rapidentity
I want to change back to the old Rapidentity look and i have it on the new one but i want to change it to the old look again please help me find it. Thanks Emilee
- (2019-05-10, v:2017.5.16.2) Noah Hedgemon: ?????
how do i change my account?
- (2019-02-21, v:2017.5.16.2) the RapidIdentity site
what is it for
- (2018-08-10, v:2017.5.16.2) Erik Kaiser: Proxies
Can this app be decrypted when going through a proxy ?
- (2018-08-08, v:2017.5.16.2) Andrew Peterman: Chromebook Login?
Will this allow our users to login via the IDAuto SSO login interface on a Chromebook rather than the Chrome OS login? We have configured everything else to allow SAML login via 3rd party IdP but users are not redirected to the IDAuto login when the are timed out or sign out on the Chromebooks. Please advise. Thank you.
- (2017-09-27, v:2017.5.16.2) RapidIdentity
shut down Extension RapidIdentity /it blocked all sites
- (2017-09-14, v:2017.5.16.2) Casandra Paul: Download
When I click the the added to Chrome button it does not allow me to click