Tutorial creation made easy. Instantly make guided, step-by-step directions for any website. Directly in the browser.
iorad has a perfect five star rating because we’ve designed a great, no-BS experience. Check this out: Step 1: Interact (browse, click, type) with a website as you normally would. Step 2: iorad captures and identifies every action. Step 3: iorad automagically generates a step-by-step tutorial for you to share. iorad is the quickest and easiest tutorial creator on the web. No time wasted video editing or picture labelling. Instantly publish to zendesk/freshdesk/salesforce/slack/confluence and many more! iorad is GDPR compliant. Head over to https://www.iorad.com/privacypolicy for more info.
- (2020-07-27) TJG Som e Eventos: Ajuda muito na hora de deixar tutoriais salvos para os colaboradores da empresa. Auxilia muito nos processos corriqueiros do dia-a-dia.
- (2020-07-16) Ariya Patel: Seriously amazing, saves me so much time!
- (2020-07-15) Dodmar Aguirre: Excelente herramienta.
- (2020-07-15) Aten Igbinedion: i dont see how good it is boring
- (2020-04-08) ricardo gunawan: it's awesome and well documented and easy to use. wish for different model pricing for now its too expensive even from freelancer.
- (2020-04-03) Garrett Ohler: iorad is an incredible tool for our church. We've been able to use it for our staff and volunteers to provide technical training that they can practice from home without having to download and install software. With six locations, being able to update our documentation and provide consistent training to our teams has been incredibly valuable. I used to spend hours taking screenshots and writing documentation and printing it out for things to change three months later. Now, I'm able to update that content and put it in people's hands immediately. iorad is incredibly powerful, but also easy-to-use! The pre-written instructions that are generated while you're making the tutorial are very accurate, even with our specialized software. The ability for our team to walk through all the steps like they're actually doing it has made a tremendous difference in skill retention. I spend less time making the tutorials, less time answering the same old questions, and I'm able to provide superior training to our team.
- (2020-02-28) Avishka Samarasinghe: This is amazing! wish it was cheaper so my boss would agree to use it
- (2020-02-23) David Bacall: This is fantastic. It really did what i wanted. My hold off on a 5 was a few minor things. 1. It didnt take 2 minutes, it took hours. I had to change all the instructions multiple times, in order to get the audio to read correctly, this needs some work and more controls, then I had to go back and change the typed instructions back to the way that I would want them displayed, very different than the audio needs. 2. There are times that you need to show things happening in between clicks, this should be an option. 3. there should be an option to use different voices, ie male vs female, or different accents, even record your own. All that said, great tool!
- (2020-02-17) Felipe Ribeiro: This solutions is incredible. Really easy to create tutorials and saved a lot of time from my company employees and customers. I recommend it to everyone, doesn't matter what your company do.
- (2020-02-16) Камелия Цветанова: excellent service
- (2020-01-29) Jade Robinson: Absolutley brilliant - simple to use. The best on the market, trust me I looked at pretty much all of them. I use my for staff training on my software and this is so ideal and saves me so much time. Any issues Ive had, the guys on live chat have been amazing.
- (2020-01-21) Tak Kuen Chan: This extension iorad is the best extension for online tutorial I ever used. It shows steps clearly and audiences can see the guideline leave by builders. Also tutorials can embed to other software
- (2020-01-16) Scott C: It took me a while to realize that none of the pricey tools I already owned were designed with site tutorials in mind. Our new site caters to an audience who need a bit of extra help navigating, and the guides I can now make in iorad have made these a breeze to put together. All I need to do is browse my site just like I normally would and the iorad extension records my actions. The real magic happens when you hit stop; iorad has the brains to determine which actions are relevant, and which are not, splitting my recording into easy to manage chunks. I can then add text, a voiceover (recorded or automated with Google TTS), then simply publish or export. I made my first site guide in under 25 minutes - something we used to farm out to an agency who would need at least a week to get me something nowhere near the quality of iorad. The developer/owner is very responsive, and deserves your business!
- (2020-01-13) Sean Brown: This plugin has greatly improved our documentation and self help resources at work. Sundeep has gone above and beyond expectations with support as well. I great company to work with and a solid software solution.
- (2020-01-10) Andrew Schafer: There are many great features and I was initially excited to use the product. About three hours into making two different tutorials the program stopped working. I thought I might just pay for the program, but the prices are outrageous! Who can afford to pay $400 dollars for their cheapest plan? Not me. This product is far to expensive to what you get. I am now unable to use the tutorials I just made without paying $400 dollars a month for them. What a waste of time! If you can't afford to pay the minimum of $400 dollars a month for the rest of the life of your video, do NOT waste your time with this product.
- (2019-12-05) yakup iler: Ücretleri hariç efsane uzantı, çok çok iyi.
- (2019-12-04) CRM PartnerRD: High value, fast to learn, so easy to use. Thank you !
- (2019-10-10) Alicia Howard: This tool is super valuable to take complex workflows or processes and break them down into highly visible tutorials with audio. Game changer!
- (2019-10-08) Trudy Mockford: I work with a lot of different software solutions and I absolutely rate this as the best! It has exceeded my expectatations. After a couple of runs you can easily master this tool to produce tutorial videos quicker than doing it any other way. It's worth upgrading to get the text to audio in my opinion. You can write your own scripts and then just convert that into a recording. Also the customer service is really strong -you can jump on chat and they'll support you. I found they went the extra mile and I was very impressed. I love Iorad!
- (2019-10-06) Doug Aumega: I love this tool as a growing marketer and new front end software engineer this is a no brainer to taking some of the software with difficult to understand videos where in most cases some would have to read a pdf aside from its video tutorial IORAD makes it simple and easy to comprehend in any language with voice or interactive steps IORAD is definitely a tool I cant see myself without going further to my growth as a solopreneur Thanks IORAD.
- (2019-10-02) Amy Wilson: Really enjoy using this extension, there's no match for this amazing tool. The tutorials are quick and easy to make and they are super handy to send to people. Have received quick responses from the Iorad team who are super helpful. Could not fault this amazing Digital Tool!
- (2019-09-24) Mario Tomelin: DISFRUTO cada vez que utilizo esta aplicación para crear un tutorial, es fantástica!
- (2019-08-16) Molly Moore: So easy to use right out of the box. Easy to make adjustments, including the type of interaction you're expecting. So invaluable for internal training!
- (2019-07-10) Tom Dore: Really great. Simple to use, and more importantly, simple to amend. Slick too.
- (2019-07-01) Jesús Alan Ramos Rodríguez: Excelente extensión! Hace el trabajo
- (2019-05-09, v:220.127.116.1149) Bob Haghighat: Possible New Feature: To be used for Software Test Steps Gathering
I know you app was designed for Tutorial Creation. But, if you would please Add a Few Columns to make it more suitable for Test Case Steps gathering that would be great. For eg. You would have the Screen shot column/area, The Test Step as the user clicks or describes. A Test Data column, and an Expected Results column for each Step. This will make it a new product. For Software Test Step Gathering and Test Case Step Capturing. to be used with Test Management software and Defect Management tracking software like Jira.
- (2018-08-22, v:18.104.22.16813) Great Tool
I love using this extension with teachers and students. Very user friendly and the tutorial allows the most un-technical user to understand.
- (2017-12-06, v:22.214.171.12451) Lenka Rusnakova: Chrome extensions not recorded?
Hi, is it possible to enable recording of actions in Google Chrome extensions? I would like to create tutorial for Chrome extension which works in pop up, but iorad doesn't see it. Thank you
- (2017-04-07, v:126.96.36.1991) Russell Kuba: Public Tutorials
Could you explain what "Public Tutorials" means? I can't find an archive to search, and I've checked popular locations I would expect to see an existing tutorial but nothing shows up. Does public simply mean accessible via the web without a password, given you have the deeplink? Thanks
- (2017-02-22, v:188.8.131.526) Artur Jaskólski: Click icon to pause, cancel of finish
But when I click the icon I see only a big "Paused" sign. No info how to end it, when I click on the icon again nothing happens, when I click on the sign it restarts...
- (2017-02-13, v:184.108.40.2066) recipients of tutorial
Do the people we are sending the tutorials to have to install the program? Or Just the creator?
- (2017-01-23, v:220.127.116.115) Shawn Brandt: Conflicts with Google Add-ons
Love the extension, but found it conflicts with several Google Docs/Sheets add-ons such as autoCrat.
- (2016-11-24, v:18.104.22.1687) อารีย์ บุญคง: จะโหลดเกม
- (2016-05-17, v:22.214.171.1249) Deneen Tressler: installing program
It is saying something about installing it to google chrome and I am not very good with Windows 7. I went from window xp to windows 7 and don't know how to do a lot of things. Could someone please help me. Thank you.