Tutorial creation made easy. Instantly make guided, step-by-step directions for any website. Directly in the browser.
iorad has a perfect five star rating because we’ve designed a great, no-BS experience. Check this out: Step 1: Interact (browse, click, type) with a website as you normally would. Step 2: iorad captures and identifies every action. Step 3: iorad automagically generates a step-by-step tutorial for you to share. iorad is the quickest and easiest tutorial creator on the web. No time wasted video editing or picture labelling. Instantly publish to zendesk/freshdesk/salesforce/slack/confluence and many more! iorad is GDPR compliant. Head over to https://www.iorad.com/privacypolicy for more info.
- (2021-09-09) Taeguk Kim: 절차식 지식을 다루는 모든 프로그램에서 사용할 수 있는 프로그램임. 웹페이지 뿐만 아니라 컴퓨터 프로그램으로도 프로그램을 사용할 수 있어서 좋음. 또한 범주로 나눠서 정리할 수 있고 관련 자료를 공유하는 것 역시 편해 좋음. 무료 버전으로도 충분히 원하는 기능을 사용할 수 있어서 좋음.
- (2021-08-28) Łukasz Bartkiewicz: Bardzo fajna aplikacja - ułatwia szkolenia.
- (2021-08-25) Felipe Machado: Usefull and easy, this tool help us to create a new way to learn! Tkx
- (2021-08-17) Patricia Ugo: Me ha resultado muy util
- (2021-08-17) Leah Edwards: I'm loving the customizability of this extension and how intuitive it is (even more impressive since I am using the free version). This has made my job so much easier and helped my clients immensely. Thank you IORAD!
- (2021-08-10) John: We have been using IORAD for a few years now. Not only is it incredibly easy to use, but it is hands down THE BEST tool that we have used to enable customers and internal employees. Support is AMAZING, they actually listen to their customers and add features that we really want. Put it this way...if my company took away IORAD, they would have a mutiny on their hands. Literally. The good news is that this will never happen. All of our employees and customers love it (and even get excited) when we release new IORADS because they know they will help them immensely in their daily jobs. IORADS are ioRADICAL! :)
- (2021-08-10) Selina Briley: I cannot get the iorad to embed properly into my Rise360 course. It is potentially a great product, but I cannot reach out to anyone for help and there doesn't seem to be any quick way to seek out tech support. If anyone has any advice, I have used the extension and followed all of the steps. However, when I click complete/close it just loads and loads with the white/pink striped bar. It never actually loads onto my courses.
- (2021-07-22) suthichai srivatanasup: This is amazing! I submit hundreds of quick walk-through tutorials for our team in manual and this tool will save my TIME! Well done on the languages and voice overs! Love the easy edit features. ><!!
- (2021-07-10) Sandra Toolan: just try it, you wont be disappointed.
- (2021-06-25) Steffini Matthews: Great program. Easy to use, and my team members really like learning from the tutorials made with this program
- (2021-06-03) Stephanie Conrad: This tool has saved our team SO much time. I use to create entire videos with screen recording software and narrations on how to do each step, but Iorad allows me to create a step-by-step walk through in minutes (and it's insanely easier for creating it and for my clients to be able to click through at their own pace).
- (2021-05-08) William Hoye: IORAD has been a great benefit when building websites for nonprofit oorganizations. Using IORAD we have been able to create specific step by step videos on how to change/upgrade the different features on the website. Having these videos available for training new volunteers, the nonprofits can keep their website current. Just by providing their limited free vesion IORAD has helped these nonprofits meet their communities needs.
- (2021-04-14) Sierra Kirtz: Extremely Intuitive tool, and best in the market. Do away with disparate tools such as Camtasia and descript- you can video walkthrough with captions in one place!
- (2021-04-07) Kirk Johnson - Eco: An Essential Tool for any trainer or teacher
- (2021-03-31) Yann Barrault: User friendly and very efficient ! + Editing tutorials + Manage access to help center from whitelist (domain) is also a key feature for us. - Live mode is too expensive, we would love to use this feature :(
- (2021-03-30) Rajat Singh: Amazing Tool and very convenient.
- (2021-02-26) I work in customer education and this tool is a lifesaver!!
- (2021-02-12) Renu Berg: Great app and tool! Solved our client training needs and saved us HOURS of work!
- (2021-02-10) Nicole Klug: Honestly one of the most helpful tools! Cuts down on so much time creating tutorials and love how they are interactive with our teams. It is also super easy to use so you can jump straight into creating a tutorial.
- (2021-02-07) m williams: Great tool for screen capture, to walk users through steps.
- (2021-01-03) 이현준: 무료 버전으로도 필요한 핵심 기능을 사용할 수 있다는 점이 아주 마음에 듭니다. 너무 좋습니다
- (2020-12-01) Megan Cooper: Would be a great program if it didn't crash every time you tried to log more than 5 - 10 steps.
- (2020-11-28) Joelle Arnhold: very helpful
- (2020-11-26) Kellie Weisenbeck: This tool has been a life saver as a edtech trainer. I can create simple, easy to follow tutorials all with the clicks of a mouse! The free version is cool, the paid version even better!
- (2020-11-25) 이남수[ 직원 / 원격교육센터 ]: 이용자가 쉽게 이해할 수 있도록 안내 가이드를 만들 수 있습니다. 그것도 매우 빠르게 결과물을 제작할 수 있습니다.
- (2020-11-23) Barbara Johnstone: I am a content developer and trainer for a software company and use iorad all the time! It is quick and easy, and lets you add your own voice to the steps as well! We use it in tandem with our e-training app called Lessonly, you should check it out! I can say I would be lost without iorad. You can even record steps on desktop applications not just your browser. That is very important to me as some of our tools are not web-based. Keep up the great work iorad!
- (2020-11-16) Richard Hilleard: Iorad has helped save hundreds of hours which would otherwise have been spent on travelling for training or recording training videos using traditional video capture tools. The product is very easy to use and enables the creation of interactive training videos for any software application whether that be web or desktop based. Videos can be viewed in a variety of formats to suit different learning styles. I.E. Interactive click throughs, scrollable list, standard run video or download as a .pdf training guide. In short it negates the need to create training tools in multiple formats. Simply Brilliant!
- (2020-11-16) Rodrigo Villegas: Thats the best feature to build tutorials, definelly.
- (2020-11-13) Chauncy Cay Ford: Do you make any learning content? For any audience? Do you loathe editing video? Look no further! IORAD is RAD. It saves literally hours for any piece of content and provides a great mix of styles for any learner. Video, interactive, PDF—all in one file to embed anywhere you need. The extension is great too and the built-in help center for your entire company to use in-view to get quick help with the right visuals. I even have a separate personal account that I use for family and friends 🤓 so dang easy.
- (2020-09-04) Aiden Bok: Very great as it will automatically recoqnize the actions
- (2020-08-31) Monty King Marketing: I was introduced to this product from a very complicated software that I was learning. I was surprised how easily the software provider broke down each step to learning the software. The lessons where interactive, which helped me learn it better. I've been wanting to make tutorials for my colleagues and associates, but the time involved made it burdensome. Then I noticed the icon in the software lessons, and decided to click on it. Since then I've been quickly making tutorials, and with the voice-over, interactivity, and other features, it was a no-brainer. Since they allow a test run for free, I immediately signed up, and have not regretted the decision.
- (2020-08-03) Kirsten Van Fossen: So easy to get started with this tool! And so easy to edit your tutorials as well.
- (2020-07-27) TJG Som e Eventos: Ajuda muito na hora de deixar tutoriais salvos para os colaboradores da empresa. Auxilia muito nos processos corriqueiros do dia-a-dia.
- (2020-07-16) Ariya Patel: Seriously amazing, saves me so much time!
- (2020-07-15) Dodmar Aguirre: Excelente herramienta.
- (2020-07-15) Aten Igbinedion: i dont see how good it is boring
- (2020-04-08) ricardo gunawan: it's awesome and well documented and easy to use. wish for different model pricing for now its too expensive even from freelancer.
- (2020-04-03) Garrett Ohler: iorad is an incredible tool for our church. We've been able to use it for our staff and volunteers to provide technical training that they can practice from home without having to download and install software. With six locations, being able to update our documentation and provide consistent training to our teams has been incredibly valuable. I used to spend hours taking screenshots and writing documentation and printing it out for things to change three months later. Now, I'm able to update that content and put it in people's hands immediately. iorad is incredibly powerful, but also easy-to-use! The pre-written instructions that are generated while you're making the tutorial are very accurate, even with our specialized software. The ability for our team to walk through all the steps like they're actually doing it has made a tremendous difference in skill retention. I spend less time making the tutorials, less time answering the same old questions, and I'm able to provide superior training to our team.
- (2020-02-28) Avishka Samarasinghe: This is amazing! wish it was cheaper so my boss would agree to use it
- (2020-02-23) David Bacall: This is fantastic. It really did what i wanted. My hold off on a 5 was a few minor things. 1. It didnt take 2 minutes, it took hours. I had to change all the instructions multiple times, in order to get the audio to read correctly, this needs some work and more controls, then I had to go back and change the typed instructions back to the way that I would want them displayed, very different than the audio needs. 2. There are times that you need to show things happening in between clicks, this should be an option. 3. there should be an option to use different voices, ie male vs female, or different accents, even record your own. All that said, great tool!
- (2020-02-17) Felipe Ribeiro: This solutions is incredible. Really easy to create tutorials and saved a lot of time from my company employees and customers. I recommend it to everyone, doesn't matter what your company do.
- (2020-02-16) Камелия Цветанова: excellent service
- (2020-01-29) Jade Robinson: Absolutley brilliant - simple to use. The best on the market, trust me I looked at pretty much all of them. I use my for staff training on my software and this is so ideal and saves me so much time. Any issues Ive had, the guys on live chat have been amazing.
- (2020-01-21) Tak Kuen Chan: This extension iorad is the best extension for online tutorial I ever used. It shows steps clearly and audiences can see the guideline leave by builders. Also tutorials can embed to other software
- (2020-01-16) Scott C: It took me a while to realize that none of the pricey tools I already owned were designed with site tutorials in mind. Our new site caters to an audience who need a bit of extra help navigating, and the guides I can now make in iorad have made these a breeze to put together. All I need to do is browse my site just like I normally would and the iorad extension records my actions. The real magic happens when you hit stop; iorad has the brains to determine which actions are relevant, and which are not, splitting my recording into easy to manage chunks. I can then add text, a voiceover (recorded or automated with Google TTS), then simply publish or export. I made my first site guide in under 25 minutes - something we used to farm out to an agency who would need at least a week to get me something nowhere near the quality of iorad. The developer/owner is very responsive, and deserves your business!
- (2020-01-13) Sean Brown: This plugin has greatly improved our documentation and self help resources at work. Sundeep has gone above and beyond expectations with support as well. I great company to work with and a solid software solution.
- (2020-01-10) Andrew Schafer: There are many great features and I was initially excited to use the product. About three hours into making two different tutorials the program stopped working. I thought I might just pay for the program, but the prices are outrageous! Who can afford to pay $400 dollars for their cheapest plan? Not me. This product is far to expensive to what you get. I am now unable to use the tutorials I just made without paying $400 dollars a month for them. What a waste of time! If you can't afford to pay the minimum of $400 dollars a month for the rest of the life of your video, do NOT waste your time with this product.
- (2019-12-05) yakup iler: Ücretleri hariç efsane uzantı, çok çok iyi.
- (2019-12-04) CRM PartnerRD: High value, fast to learn, so easy to use. Thank you !
- (2019-10-10) Alicia Howard: This tool is super valuable to take complex workflows or processes and break them down into highly visible tutorials with audio. Game changer!
- (2021-03-09, v:220.127.116.1116) Magdalena Palomares: Is the extension not working?
I love iorad and this is the first time this has happened to me. I can't get the extension to work. I uninstalled it, installed it again, pinned it, nothing works! Help! :(
- (2021-03-09, v:18.104.22.16816) Ammara Osama: Extension not working
I am trying to capture via web and mac but its not working anywhere. I need to use it urgently.
- (2021-03-09, v:22.214.171.12416) Jess Zash: Extension Not Working
Hello - I've installed, uninstalled, reinstalled the extension for Iorad and nothing happens. Please advise. Thank you, Jessica Ash
- (2019-05-09, v:126.96.36.19949) Bob Haghighat: Possible New Feature: To be used for Software Test Steps Gathering
I know you app was designed for Tutorial Creation. But, if you would please Add a Few Columns to make it more suitable for Test Case Steps gathering that would be great. For eg. You would have the Screen shot column/area, The Test Step as the user clicks or describes. A Test Data column, and an Expected Results column for each Step. This will make it a new product. For Software Test Step Gathering and Test Case Step Capturing. to be used with Test Management software and Defect Management tracking software like Jira.
- (2018-08-22, v:188.8.131.5213) Great Tool
I love using this extension with teachers and students. Very user friendly and the tutorial allows the most un-technical user to understand.
- (2017-12-06, v:184.108.40.20651) Lenka Rusnakova: Chrome extensions not recorded?
Hi, is it possible to enable recording of actions in Google Chrome extensions? I would like to create tutorial for Chrome extension which works in pop up, but iorad doesn't see it. Thank you
- (2017-04-07, v:220.127.116.111) Russell Kuba: Public Tutorials
Could you explain what "Public Tutorials" means? I can't find an archive to search, and I've checked popular locations I would expect to see an existing tutorial but nothing shows up. Does public simply mean accessible via the web without a password, given you have the deeplink? Thanks
- (2017-02-22, v:18.104.22.1686) Artur Jaskólski: Click icon to pause, cancel of finish
But when I click the icon I see only a big "Paused" sign. No info how to end it, when I click on the icon again nothing happens, when I click on the sign it restarts...
- (2017-02-13, v:22.214.171.1246) recipients of tutorial
Do the people we are sending the tutorials to have to install the program? Or Just the creator?
- (2017-01-23, v:126.96.36.1995) Shawn Brandt: Conflicts with Google Add-ons
Love the extension, but found it conflicts with several Google Docs/Sheets add-ons such as autoCrat.
- (2016-11-24, v:188.8.131.527) อารีย์ บุญคง: จะโหลดเกม
- (2016-05-17, v:184.108.40.2069) Deneen Tressler: installing program
It is saying something about installing it to google chrome and I am not very good with Windows 7. I went from window xp to windows 7 and don't know how to do a lot of things. Could someone please help me. Thank you.