Tutorial creation made easy. Instantly make guided, step-by-step directions for any website. Directly in the browser.
iorad has a perfect five star rating because we’ve designed a great, no-BS experience. Check this out: Step 1: Interact (browse, click, type) with a website as you normally would. Step 2: iorad captures and identifies every action. Step 3: iorad automagically generates a step-by-step tutorial for you to share. iorad is the quickest and easiest tutorial creator on the web. No time wasted video editing or picture labelling. Instantly publish to zendesk/freshdesk/salesforce/slack/confluence and many more! iorad is GDPR compliant. Head over to https://www.iorad.com/privacypolicy for more info.
- (2020-01-21) Tak Kuen Chan: This extension iorad is the best extension for online tutorial I ever used. It shows steps clearly and audiences can see the guideline leave by builders. Also tutorials can embed to other software
- (2020-01-16) Scott C: It took me a while to realize that none of the pricey tools I already owned were designed with site tutorials in mind. Our new site caters to an audience who need a bit of extra help navigating, and the guides I can now make in iorad have made these a breeze to put together. All I need to do is browse my site just like I normally would and the iorad extension records my actions. The real magic happens when you hit stop; iorad has the brains to determine which actions are relevant, and which are not, splitting my recording into easy to manage chunks. I can then add text, a voiceover (recorded or automated with Google TTS), then simply publish or export. I made my first site guide in under 25 minutes - something we used to farm out to an agency who would need at least a week to get me something nowhere near the quality of iorad. The developer/owner is very responsive, and deserves your business!
- (2020-01-13) Sean Brown: This plugin has greatly improved our documentation and self help resources at work. Sundeep has gone above and beyond expectations with support as well. I great company to work with and a solid software solution.
- (2020-01-10) Andrew Schafer: There are many great features and I was initially excited to use the product. About three hours into making two different tutorials the program stopped working. I thought I might just pay for the program, but the prices are outrageous! Who can afford to pay $400 dollars for their cheapest plan? Not me. This product is far to expensive to what you get. I am now unable to use the tutorials I just made without paying $400 dollars a month for them. What a waste of time! If you can't afford to pay the minimum of $400 dollars a month for the rest of the life of your video, do NOT waste your time with this product.
- (2019-12-05) yakup iler: Ücretleri hariç efsane uzantı, çok çok iyi.
- (2019-12-04) CRM PartnerRD: High value, fast to learn, so easy to use. Thank you !
- (2019-10-10) Alicia Howard: This tool is super valuable to take complex workflows or processes and break them down into highly visible tutorials with audio. Game changer!
- (2019-10-08) Trudy Mockford: I work with a lot of different software solutions and I absolutely rate this as the best! It has exceeded my expectatations. After a couple of runs you can easily master this tool to produce tutorial videos quicker than doing it any other way. It's worth upgrading to get the text to audio in my opinion. You can write your own scripts and then just convert that into a recording. Also the customer service is really strong -you can jump on chat and they'll support you. I found they went the extra mile and I was very impressed. I love Iorad!
- (2019-10-06) Doug Aumega: I love this tool as a growing marketer and new front end software engineer this is a no brainer to taking some of the software with difficult to understand videos where in most cases some would have to read a pdf aside from its video tutorial IORAD makes it simple and easy to comprehend in any language with voice or interactive steps IORAD is definitely a tool I cant see myself without going further to my growth as a solopreneur Thanks IORAD.
- (2019-10-02) Amy Wilson: Really enjoy using this extension, there's no match for this amazing tool. The tutorials are quick and easy to make and they are super handy to send to people. Have received quick responses from the Iorad team who are super helpful. Could not fault this amazing Digital Tool!
- (2019-09-24) Mario Tomelin: DISFRUTO cada vez que utilizo esta aplicación para crear un tutorial, es fantástica!
- (2019-08-16) Molly Moore: So easy to use right out of the box. Easy to make adjustments, including the type of interaction you're expecting. So invaluable for internal training!
- (2019-07-10) Tom Dore: Really great. Simple to use, and more importantly, simple to amend. Slick too.
- (2019-07-01) Jesús Alan Ramos Rodríguez: Excelente extensión! Hace el trabajo
- (2019-07-01) Ben Qualls: Such a huge time saver. I can grab screenshots from all kinds of software, but iorad makes the entire process easy.
- (2019-06-04) Kenna Edwards: Easy to use - such a great program!
- (2019-05-28) Zak Kolar: Iorad is absolutely amazing. It's so fast to create tutorials that are super user-friendly. Creating instructional materials and replying to "help me!" emails is so much faster. I wish I had found this sooner! Sundeep (the founder) is SUPER responsive to feedback and always gets back ridiculously quickly. Between an amazing product and even better customer service, I wholeheartedly recommend this app.
- (2019-04-19) Kathleen Banks: I love iorad. I have created several tutorials for school staff in my work as a central office administrator. Whenever I have a problem I simply reach out to Sundeep and he helps me resolve the issue in record time; usually within 5-10 minutes. It's amazing! I encourage everyone to consider using iorad as their tutorial tool. It's the best!!!
- (2019-04-12) Dr William Ferro: Total Game Changer! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! I had this up and running in two minutes. With out watching one tutorial I just started using it and it is so intuitive that I had my first "how to video" done. It's not good, it's freaking awesome! WELL DONE!
- (2019-04-10) Darla Peters: This product is a life changer! Super user friendly and has helped our tech support processes exponentially. Sundeep is the epitome of great customer service and his response time to questions is lightening fast! Never been more pleased with a product.
- (2019-04-03) Trixee Pixeldisco: Pretty good, but doesn't capture things like auto-complete drop-down lists. Good for very simple sites only.
- (2019-03-26) Magnus Bergsvik: Functionallity is great, but there is no pricing plan if you do only a few tutorials.
- (2019-03-26) E.G. Sebastian: Priceless. I work with Virtual Assistants, and with the help of iorad I can create step-by-step, easy-to-follow, amazing process descriptions that the VAs can easily follow. Highly Recommended!
- (2019-03-25) Amazing extension so far. Have used it for a day and it's a game changer!
- (2019-03-20) Carmen Lagalante: This extension has made my job as an educational technology specialist so much easier, it has never been so easy to create a tutorial for my teachers.
- (2019-05-09, v:126.96.36.19949) Bob Haghighat: Possible New Feature: To be used for Software Test Steps Gathering
I know you app was designed for Tutorial Creation. But, if you would please Add a Few Columns to make it more suitable for Test Case Steps gathering that would be great. For eg. You would have the Screen shot column/area, The Test Step as the user clicks or describes. A Test Data column, and an Expected Results column for each Step. This will make it a new product. For Software Test Step Gathering and Test Case Step Capturing. to be used with Test Management software and Defect Management tracking software like Jira.
- (2018-08-22, v:188.8.131.5213) Great Tool
I love using this extension with teachers and students. Very user friendly and the tutorial allows the most un-technical user to understand.
- (2017-12-06, v:184.108.40.20651) Lenka Rusnakova: Chrome extensions not recorded?
Hi, is it possible to enable recording of actions in Google Chrome extensions? I would like to create tutorial for Chrome extension which works in pop up, but iorad doesn't see it. Thank you
- (2017-04-07, v:220.127.116.111) Russell Kuba: Public Tutorials
Could you explain what "Public Tutorials" means? I can't find an archive to search, and I've checked popular locations I would expect to see an existing tutorial but nothing shows up. Does public simply mean accessible via the web without a password, given you have the deeplink? Thanks
- (2017-02-22, v:18.104.22.1686) Artur Jaskólski: Click icon to pause, cancel of finish
But when I click the icon I see only a big "Paused" sign. No info how to end it, when I click on the icon again nothing happens, when I click on the sign it restarts...
- (2017-02-13, v:22.214.171.1246) recipients of tutorial
Do the people we are sending the tutorials to have to install the program? Or Just the creator?
- (2017-01-23, v:126.96.36.1995) Shawn Brandt: Conflicts with Google Add-ons
Love the extension, but found it conflicts with several Google Docs/Sheets add-ons such as autoCrat.
- (2016-11-24, v:188.8.131.527) อารีย์ บุญคง: จะโหลดเกม
- (2016-05-17, v:184.108.40.2069) Deneen Tressler: installing program
It is saying something about installing it to google chrome and I am not very good with Windows 7. I went from window xp to windows 7 and don't know how to do a lot of things. Could someone please help me. Thank you.