MyEtherWallet Chrome Extension - Browse the blockchain. Bring your own MEW.
MyEtherWallet Chrome Extension / MEW CX Browse the blockchain. Bring your own MEW. The fully redesigned MEW CX brings full MEW functionality and Web3 support to your browser toolbar! Send transactions, interact with DApps, save wallets in your browser, swap crypto, and manage your tokens all from our new browser extension. The option to choose different wallets for different DApps and the burn address function let you explore the decentralized internet with confidence. Best of all, our CX stays true to MEW ideals by remaining a 100% free, open-source, and client-side tool. FEATURES - Phishing protection - Web3 support allows for easy DApp integration - Choose different wallets to interact with different DApps - Burn addresses are available for temporary use - Wallets are generated completely client-side and kept personal - Key management is easier than ever for private keys, keystore files, and mnemonic phrases - Easily send Ether and ERC-20 tokens from a QuickSend dropdown. Hundreds of default tokens already included, as well as the ability to add custom tokens right in the extension! Learn all about our code at Github: https://github.com/myetherwallet/myetherwallet Removing MEW CX will cause your saved wallets to reset, so only remove this extension as a last resort. It can be temporary disabled from your browser's extension page. Created and maintained by: - MyEtherWallet
- (2022-03-14) Okumu Oriaro: It looks great, but the inability to add a custom network is a fail for me
- (2021-10-03) Jan Ziak: This extension is causing HTML sections on some websites to be blank.
- (2021-09-10) Chinazo Uzoma: cant find where to add wallet yet
- (2021-07-13) Sergej Artjukov: Very useful application
- (2021-04-11) Anton Matiash: In order to remove a wallet, because you don't remember the password, you need to ENTER THE PASSWORD, REALLY???
- (2020-11-12) Moath Sousa: The slowest chrome extension i've ever used
- (2020-09-06) Scoopy: Just put in my Addresses as watch only and most tokens in the addresses don't even show in this App.
- (2020-08-13) Evan P: Absolute trash. The old MEW used to be decent (2.5-3 years ago). I don't know what happened, but they completely changed the UI and now that it's been redesigned it runs like a POS. Very slow to load initially, sometimes it does not even show that I have wallets "saved" for several minutes after loading it.
- (2020-07-26) 90 000: Would be perfect if one could import a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor and utilize as a web3 client.
- (2020-04-16) Atsushi NAGASE: 以前は簡素で軽く日本語でも使えたが、今は繋がり・動作どれ取っても重く表示項目も何が何だかと分かり辛い
- (2020-03-15) Prince raja Abro: happy to use it
- (2020-01-02) Tim: Doesn't work AT ALL. Click the icon and an empty white window appears, and nothing else happens. Looking for alternative.
- (2019-12-26) Markus G: Was good, but now very annoying pop up on every new tab saying "We've detected other Web3 applications" ... wth is going on here? SCAM? But Google now cracking down on everything related to crypto anyway ... I guess it will be removed soon ... :-(
- (2019-12-05) Wiryono Lauw: Previous version has better function. Cannot change transaction fee, after sending no popup showing generated txid
- (2019-11-30) Jonathan Fernandez: i cant access my wallet with my nano x
- (2019-11-05) Drinkguitar1986: I can’t select the ETC network in the new extension, it is not in the list. Please add an ETC network to the standard network selection. Or tell how to add it by adding a custom network
- (2019-10-10) Ed Carnegie: It is Ok
- (2019-09-22) Valerie Joy: Can't connect with my wallet anymore with the new version! I have tokens but cannot access them using Trezor as I used to do.
- (2019-07-23) tyler: what is going on i can't access my wallet anymore, the page closes and it tells me to repair the extension because it is corrupted.
- (2019-07-21) محمد عبد اللطيف: The Best ETH Wallet Plugin
- (2019-04-05) Tadeusz Węgrzyniak: ok
- (2019-03-18) Fariz Rizky: i like it
- (2019-02-07) ETC don't work
- (2018-12-14) Brilliant, highly reliable, and highly dependable wallet! Must have!
- (2018-12-03) Giap Ha Van: good
- (2018-11-20) angel Chirinos: apenas estoy comenzando a usarla me gusta
- (2018-10-31) Rajhans Sahani: exellent
- (2018-10-04) NH Y: excellent
- (2018-09-28) kostya kuznetsov: great
- (2018-09-25) bhokto dev44: excellent performance
- (2018-09-14) Imade Idehen: it was diffcult for me to open and start
- (2018-08-26) romulo rojas: sencillo y seguro.
- (2018-07-29) Charlie Mitchell: This is my first time ever seen anything like this. so I gave it a 3 star.
- (2018-07-14) jaime oliveira: otimo
- (2018-07-04) Pedro Dorta: seguro para mi wallet
- (2018-06-20) nevermind41 nevermin41: Don't trust this extension. It is unsafe and dangereous. A few days ago Someone stole my 4.86 ethereum. I just use this extension to use for transfer. Here is my wallet address you can check it. https://etherscan.io/address/0xcf38e76490c5f3e417861f6d94a7908e8c9f3015
- (2018-06-14) soohos: good
- (2018-06-07) dividing and conquering: For bored nerds only
- (2018-05-30) Vladimir Dyakov: Very nice. I use it a lot
- (2019-07-29, v:3.21.22) 피터분당: 해결해 주시기 바랍니다.
주피터(jpi),빈(veen),이더리움(eth)을 도난 당했습니다. 도난당한 토큰과 코인을 찾을수 있게 제발 도와주세요.. 그나마 해킹이 안되고 남아있는 스케넷체인(swc)도 전송이 안됩니다. 가스가 부족한가요? 제발 도와주세요 . ,
- (2019-07-01, v:3.21.22) 심상신: 크롬 앱스토어 에서 마이이더웰렛 을 크롬 에 추가 할려는데 안됩니다.
크롬 앱스토어 에서 마이이더웰렛 을 크롬 에 추가 할려는데 안됩니다. 오류 가 발생했습니다. 확장 프로그램 디렉토리를 프로필로 이동하지 못했습니다.
- (2019-06-21, v:3.21.22) Kenneth Reiners: How to restore JSON keystore
I think I royally screwed myself by losing track of my keystore, private key, and password. I can see the wallet in the MEW chrome extension. Is there some way to extract the JSON file from the chrome extension?
- (2019-06-21, v:3.21.22) extension disabled
trying to access wallets on new computer. Extension removes itself soon as trying to access wallet... Old computer still works. Thought we are advancing in tech...
- (2019-06-02, v:3.21.22) David wehler: Vechain
I sent Vechain tokens from Binance 3 days ago and they never showed up in my wallet.Binance shows the transaction as being completed.Is there something I'm missing or I need to do?Please help Thank you
- (2019-05-12, v:3.21.22) Nazma begum: Low memmory
Cant log in myethr wallet.sow a low memorywhy?
- (2019-03-10, v:3.21.22) Jason Hunkler: MyEtherWallet CX does NOT connect to Nano S???
This extension is useless
- (2019-02-18, v:3.21.22) Василий С.: Recovery phrase
When you register an existing Ether Wallet in a mobile application you must enter Recovery phrase. How can I finde out this Recovery phrase.
- (2019-01-29, v:3.21.22) Дарья Рыжкова: I need a HELP
Hello, I had a problem. I created a new wallet through your extension (and wrote down only the wallet number and password that I myself invented) and used the extension for a long time and everything suited me and everything was just great. But once the extension broke and I had to reinstall the Google Chrome browser and re-add the extension. After that, both wallet were deleted, and I can add them again only with a private key and password, but I only have the password. Tell me, is it possible to somehow recover the data in the extension in order to access the wallet only with a password? Help me somehow
- (2018-12-04, v:3.21.22) How can I use my ethe wallet on web?
Can not connect with my ethe wallet