The easiest way to track all your shipments and notify your customers delivery updates
AfterShip is the easiest way to track all your shipments in one single dashboard. And now you can add tracking numbers right from your browser with our new Chrome extension. We support +350 couriers, including FedEx, UPS, USPS. AfterShip is a free service for online retailers. Sign up here: https://secure.aftership.com/signup AfterShip Chrome Extension Features: +++ Highlight any tracking number from any web page to import it to AfterShip. You are on Amazon, right-click the tracking number and select: "Add to AfterShip". You will see the status of your shipment. +++ Import tracking numbers from order page of supported stores: Etsy, Volusion, XCart. Just click on the AfterShip icon on the top right bar to add a tracking number. +++ Add a tracking icon next to the tracking number that appears on your webpage. This is automatic. The icon will link to the tracking page showing the tracking info on AfterShip AfterShip Overview: AfterShip helps online retailers and buyers track shipments and notify customers about delivery updates. We support USPS, UPS, FedEx and +350 couriers all over the world. AfterShip makes life easier for online merchants. It saves them significant time when checking the shipping status of their orders. We improve customer service and generate more business while reducing customer enquiries after sales. It's free to try for anyone managing an online store and handling many shipments. Sign up for free here: https://secure.aftership.com/signup Have questions? You can find us here: Twitter: @aftership Facebook: http://facebook.com/aftership Email: [email protected]
- (2020-09-28) Sheila odonnell: KEPT SAYING CLICK ADD TO CHROME BUTTON BUT WASNT ONE IT WAS USELESS
- (2020-04-06) lucas baragatti: It only works for business accounts, and it doesn't say this anywhere.
- (2020-02-20) Ning Cao: good
- (2018-06-01) T Jakab: I find it pointless. I was expecting to get notifications about my tracked packages, but all it does is that adds the tracking number to the website and I have to check progress myself.
- (2018-01-19) Walter Allen: The carriers at present list ok i find a problem when an update arrives i have 3 china post 1 u.p.s listed. No indication to which tracking app the update is for.
- (2017-11-27) Omen Boy: Clicking on this takes me to an API page and nothing else. Useless.
- (2017-11-22) Nick: I would like to have all my shipments tracked and checked from within this extension, but i can't atm. Pretty useless as it stands
- (2017-10-22) CindyStar4: nao detecta nenhuma encomenda
- (2017-09-11) OrigamiTourist2010: Does not work. Selected tracking number is not found: "Cannot find tracking number Highlight text and right-click to add a tracking number"
- (2017-08-02) Vincent Modderman: It may be great for the shipper to track outbound packages, but this tool is horrible for the package receiver. AfterShip needs to update their coding to be able to detect tracking numbers on the current webpage and allow you to add or ignore within the plugin instead of having to select the tracking number, right clicking and selecting "Add to AfterShip"; then you have to fill in all of the "Optional" data if you want to personalize it. I'll just use the same time and effort to go to Aftership.com and copy/paste my tracking number to track my packages. AfterShip please update your coding!!
- (2017-07-04) X Tara X: I've been using this on my iphone for some time and just thought of checking for an chrome extension. happy to find it! and they sync together perfectly. great app so far. yes, you do need to login so that it stays synced across devices. i don't mind that. i don't know why people are upset about having to login. there are so many things to get ticked off about on lack of privacy on the internet. no one is willing to give up FB with their lack of privacy and giving up our personal info, but ppl are upset about giving up an email addy to track pkgs that have your name and address. Seriously, folks.
- (2017-06-29) Prince Ezra: Just wanted a drop down not opening a whole new page but anyway its quite a valuable app to have just wish it was a drop down menu.
- (2017-03-14) I just wanted a little pop up window that would allow me to track a package but this makes me login and save a tracking number and all this other stuff that I don't want.
- (2017-03-12) TKS: there program doesnt connect to my magento site also. There support is non existent. My host site and my dev tech have verified the issue is not on our end and they can't provide support and fix issue on there end.
- (2017-03-10) Abdullah Alnasrullah: API is not working
- (2016-12-06) Ranaysa Malcolm: This is one of the best apps, I've used for tracking shipments in a long time.
- (2016-11-26) Augusto Burgos: The best solution out there for easy packets tracking.
- (2016-11-01) Jack Peel: outstanding
- (2016-08-16) Nurulita: I use Aftership for months from the mobile app, website, and now the chrome extension. I wish you can synchronize the AWBs data from all the channel to the apps, so I can save it from PC and get notification from mobile when I'm away. Helpful apps with simple and sleek design
- (2020-05-03, v:1.0.6) Simone De Martino: Nexive not possible
change url for tracking Nexive. Wrong address for, automatic tracking
- (2019-12-14, v:1.0.6) FELLECIA JONES: CANT TRACK PACKAGE
BEEN TRYING TO TRACK PACKAGE AND ALL IT KEEP DOING IS WANT ME TO DOWN LOAD AND I STILL SEE NOTHING
- (2018-09-04, v:1.0.6) George Ba Ba Eng: tracking my package
How do I track my package?
- (2018-08-22, v:1.0.6) Emilia Soler: pedido mango
quiero saber donde se encuentra mi pedido
- (2017-11-17, v:1.0.6) Илларион Лабахуа: Не распознаёт
- (2017-09-03, v:1.0.6) Add a Map option
Please, PLEASE add a map option to your Web interface and iOS app (i use both + the chorme extension). I use your product vs the other options as its the only one with a chrome extension (that keeps all pkgs in sync via an account). but the one thing that your system is missing, that all others have, is a way to plot tracking points onto a map (in the web, or iOS interfaces) PLS add this! tks!
- (2017-08-02, v:1.0.6) Hoang Thanh Nguyen: Can not add track for France - Colis Privé
Can not add track for France - Colis Privé because postal code is not available when using this extension. Moreover: postal code is only optional because we can include it in the tracking number.
- (2017-06-14, v:1.0.6) Kelly Cole: IPS
who delivers the package when if arrives in the USA
- (2017-01-14, v:1.0.6) גלית לוי: carrier
do you truck deutsche post / /ECO post /Israel post / EMS
- (2016-12-01, v:1.0.4) Chrome Extension
I have 4 packages that I added they are being tracked through aftership. However, I do not see these shipments when I click on the chrome extension. Is there something I need to do to get them to show up? I have generated an api and added that to the options page for the extension and nothing. Brett