Save articles, videos and todos for later. They'll magically reopen when you need them.
A productivity tool that keeps you focused and helps you stay on top of tasks in your browser. After email, the Browser is our 2nd inbox! We keep tabs open like todos that require our attention, and they stay around until they're done. Tab Snooze lets you schedule tabs for later, and keeps you focused on what's relevant now. When it's time, tabs wake up with a gentle notification and get you back to where you left off. Join over 70 thousand users, reclaim your browser and stay productive! ABOUT PERMISSIONS Read & change al the data in your pages - This is required for Tab Snooze to be able to show Desktop notifications with the websites icons, and also in the future, embed snooze buttons in pages. HELP & SUGGESTIONS Help Center Email: [email protected] Suggestions: https://tab-snooze.nolt.io GET IN TOUCH Email us at [email protected] Text us at https://m.me/tabsnooze Facebook https://facebook.com/tabsnooze
- (2020-08-03) Neil S: Have only been using for a couple days but so far love it, exactly what I needed to manage all the tabs I keep open just for some later time.
- (2020-07-29) Eric Beaty: I can't tell you how many times I've used this handy little extension. Snooze tabs with just a few quick clicks and reserve your precious time—and sanity—by doing the things that really matter. Thanks to Tab Snooze, I'm no longer a slave to my Tabs!
- (2020-07-29) Jatin Kay: I was just thinking to myself "Wish there was a snooze-like feature for the browser too"; checked the chrome extensions site & found this genius-dev had already created an app. Great concept & implementation: seamless experience ...Now just wish there was an option to quickly select/mark from the active tabs to snooze, as in "Snooze all active tabs, except". (Keyboard shortcuts are there, but this would be an obvious improvement.) Other than that, can't complain. Cheers dev, keep up the good work, mate!
- (2020-07-27) Carolin Kaltofen: Really rate and recommend this, simple and effective tab snoozer, better than the rest.
- (2020-07-27) Andrey Shershun: Оригинальное, простое и удобное расширение для тайм-менеджмента, очень приятный интерфейс. Согласен на счет откладывания несколько раз
- (2020-07-26) Eugene Humala: Great Extension! I use it over 1 year many times a day. Recommended to many friends. It serves as "Reminder" by bringing back snoozed tabs)) I use custom date snoozing when I know I will need certain tab for certain time (date) Great job, guys. I have only 1 request - to backup snoozed db in cloud or ability to backup. When PC/OS is broken and needs reinstall - no ability to restore everything I snoozed.
- (2020-07-23) MoRossiMo: Indispensable quand on doit priorisé sans oublier
- (2020-07-22) Rajeev Bharel: Very useful and simple. One feature that is missing is to create multiple snoozes for the same web page. Rest all is easy to use and very handy.
- (2020-07-19) Xu Han: 惊喜，对于想在以后再次浏览的网页，恐怕这是最好的办法了
- (2020-07-16) Mark X: Great
- (2020-07-15) Nitin Joshi: Great extension. Only thing that would make it even better is if we can edit the snoozed tabs.
- (2020-07-08) Kimball Robinson: This is one of the most useful tab management tools out there. 5 stars! Brilliant! If they wanted to make it even more amazing? Some ideas: * Allow for custom snooze intervals * Allow to edit custom times down to the minute, or set tabs to open 3m before/after the target hour * Allow me to edit the URL/time for a recurring tab (URL change or time change) rather than deleting and re-creating it.
- (2020-07-06) Andrew G Stewart: Another excellent Extension for my Google Chrome Browser. In one word-"Brilliant!" Have at least fifteen (15) tabs open at any given time-this Extension has been a God sent. Easy to use, no fuss & doesn't use up memory; as far as I tell. Computer just as fast as before I downloaded it. Use 20 Exts (7 have been disabled as I don't use them all the time-eg. Ookla Speed Test.) Overall, not a bad piece work. 4.5-5 stars. Suggestion: A more flexible & user friendly time set should be developed as an update.
- (2020-07-06) Neil Lawrence: nice tool
- (2020-07-05) Thibault de Changy: Tellement pratique pour désencombrer son navigateur :-D
- (2020-07-03) Christijan Draper: Perfect solution to my regular issue of too many tabs — things I don't want to forget but can't deal with right now. It works.
- (2020-07-02) Jonathan Boehman: Reliable, flexibile, easy to use, and one of my favorite extensions. I couldn't get by without this!
- (2020-07-01) Murali k: Awesome app
- (2020-07-01) Arpit Choudhury: This is such a handy little tool -- have installed it across all 3 chrome accounts of mine. It also helps reduce tab overload significantly!
- (2020-04-16) Ayushi Halder: Great!
- (2020-04-14) it is a really good extention for who wnts to open tabs in specific time without trying to remeber
- (2020-04-12) zoo bear: great work dude simple clean and efficiant
- (2020-04-11) Mayia Karachaliou: It's only been a couple of days I am using it, but up until now I am super satisfied with this extension. It's really practical, saves memory, browser looks tidy, works as a reminder. 3 in 1 !!!
- (2020-04-10) Arthur Abadjan: Simply the best links and tab manager so far!
- (2020-04-10) Stephanie Perret-Gentil: Amazingly practical, keeps everything organized, and always works optimally. I can't recommend this enough!!!!! 5+ Stars
- (2020-07-02, v:2.0.17) Yarden Naveh: The extension is missing
Hi, since I updated my chrome browser to 83.0.4103.116 I no longer have the extension. It shows as if it is still installed, but I cannot access it from the extensions panel. I don't want to remove and install again to avoid loosing all the snoozed tabs that I have. please help with fixing this. Thanks!
- (2020-05-27, v:2.0.17) Max Hodges: don't close tab option
Hi, anything I can do to get you to prioritize the "don't close tab" on snooze option? I have a use-case where closing the tab is problematic
- (2020-05-12, v:2.0.17) Steven Memel: A couple questions
Hello. Love Tab Snooze. Thank you for the wonderful work! I'm curious as to whether or not window snooze will be rolling out at any point as a feature. I would love to have that option! It would make your extension just perfect. Regardless, thank you once again for creating this! All the best, Steven
- (2020-04-26, v:2.0.17) Vanessa Burford: not working in Brave browser
Not working in Brave browser. I clicked Snooze, selected 3 tabs for "later today," checked to make sure the tabs were in the extension's list, shut down my computer. I've started work again, and no tabs. It's been more than 3 hours, but they should have popped up, yes? Is there a setting I should change? Need to comb through History to see what I'd wanted to come back to.
- (2020-02-06, v:2.0.17) Tina Jordan: Have to remove Tab Snooze for some Sites
For some reason, I have to remove Tab Snooze when I am trying to use forms and certain websites especially Salesforce.com. Suggestions?
- (2019-12-23, v:2.0.17) A K: how to backup
Please tell me how to backup websites sleeping because i want to re-install chrome. In which file the websites sleeping saved on the following directory? I use Mac. ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default Thank you in advance.
- (2019-12-19, v:2.0.17) Cha Cha: Custom Times
Hello there, I would like to be able to choose custom times or have more choices like 1:15 and 1:45. With only on the clock or 1/2 past, I end up snoozing too many tabs at the same time, and it's a pain when they all open at the same time.
- (2019-12-02, v:2.0.17) Joakim Carlsen: Multiple
Any plans for adding snooze multiple tabs at once?
- (2019-11-24, v:2.0.17) Justin Reinhart: Tabs don't wake; they just stack at Today at 8am.
All of my snoozed tabs that are supposed to have awoken are in my snoozed tab list, listed as scheduled to wake at Today at 8am. Even if its 11pm at night. Dawn never comes for these sleeping beauties. The good news is they are not lost. I can still see them in the list, piling up.
- (2019-11-07, v:2.0.17) Graciela Guerra: comprar un colchon de 2 plazas
estoy al telefono hace 30 minutos
- (2019-10-24, v:2.0.17) Dorothy Trotta: snooze button
snooze button disappeared? Really missing that helpful little owl!! :-( Help, please.
- (2019-07-16, v:2.0.17) James P: Extension not working at all
When I click on the icon or ⌥S nothing happens. Is there a setting I am missing :-( I did notice when I press ⌥S the half-moon icon in the toolbar is highlighted, but again nothing further happens. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
- (2019-04-19, v:2.0.16) Roman: PRO
Cant pay for pro, always failed
- (2019-04-10, v:2.0.16) Ryo Mac: Disabled??
Suddenly the extension doesn't appear in chrome, and when I go to the webstore page for it, it says I've downloaded the extension, but I get this error: "This item has been disabled in Chrome. Enable this item" But clicking on "Enable" just refreshes the page – nothing else happens. I love this extension... what happened??
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.12) D: Tabs not opening when they are supposed to.
Hello. My snoozed tabs aren't working. They are still there but they aren't firing at all. I can click on them to view and the recurring ones will show the next time they are supposed to fire but they don't. I am on the 2.0.12 version. Restarting makes no difference. Thanks.
- (2019-03-12, v:2.0.12) Jonathan Chambers: Chrome won't enable
Chrome won't enable the app to work even after removing and enabling over and over again. Is there a setting I can change?
- (2019-02-21, v:2.0.12) David Brown: Can't Upgrade To Pro
Is this option available yet? Keep getting the Oops screen. Would love to sign up for Pro version to allow syncing but no way to make payment right now.
- (2019-02-13, v:2.0.12) Meshach Mitchell: Lost tabs and no snoozing
Hi! I used to use this extension all the time. I'm on version 2.0.12 and it still hasn't given back the snoozed tabs it ate, and not making any new snoozes. I'm looking forward to having the functionality again, it was really useful.