Save articles, videos and todos for later. They'll magically reopen when you need them.
A productivity tool that keeps you focused and helps you stay on top of tasks in your browser. After email, the Browser is our 2nd inbox! We keep tabs open like todos that require our attention, and they stay around until they're done. Tab Snooze lets you schedule tabs for later, and keeps you focused on what's relevant now. When it's time, tabs wake up with a gentle notification and get you back to where you left off. Join over 70 thousand users, reclaim your browser and stay productive! ABOUT PERMISSIONS Read & change al the data in your pages - This is required for Tab Snooze to be able to show Desktop notifications with the websites icons, and also in the future, embed snooze buttons in pages. HELP & SUGGESTIONS Help Center Email: [email protected] Suggestions: https://tab-snooze.nolt.io GET IN TOUCH Email us at [email protected] Text us at https://m.me/tabsnooze Facebook https://facebook.com/tabsnooze
- (2022-01-21) Nadine Philp: This app used to be an effective tool for me and the extension I used most. However, a few months ago it stopped working correctly--when I click the moon on my extension bar, only the first column of options pops up. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting chrome, getting updates, etc. Nothing helped, and my feedback to the app never got a response. It's sad but the app has lost its helpfulness.
- (2022-01-19) Marcin Zukowski: Jan 2022 edit: as others reported, there's an issue with the menu not showing all the options, making it barely usable. The PRO version seems enticing, but $35/year for something like this is honestly crazy. I'd much rather pay $10 once, it seems much more appropriate. -- Original review: Wow, amazingly useful!
- (2022-01-19) Bob Ravet: After working well for over two years, this is absolutely worthless as the control panel is no been squeezed horizontally to where you can't control a thing. It appears others have been having the same problem with NO resolve. It happened during a Chrome update. Plenty of other options out there, but the same thing is there is NO way to export your pages into another app. Oh well.
- (2022-01-19) Phú Phạm Xuân: Rất hữu ích với những người thường phải MultiTask như mình, các bạn sẽ thao tác nhanh hơn rất nhiều nên khai thác tối đa phần setting và hotkeys shortcuts. Cảm ơn đội ngũ phát triển. Thanks Development Team!
- (2022-01-18) Victor Ngo: Love the feature. Works fine. But the menu for snoozing a tab that shows up when you click the extension icon is way too small. It's like the width of the thing is set to 200px only or something.
- (2022-01-16) Andy Nathan: Somehow the extension is too narrow to see all the options. It used to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. That said, it does not seem like they have maintained the tool. Still useful, just not as great anymore.
- (2022-01-14) W Qe: The window doesn´t open completely, I can only see the first column of choices.
- (2022-01-13) Jérôme Fontaine: Une appli qui était jusqu'à récemment hyper pratique et bien pensée mais qui souffre maintenant d'un gros bug d'affichage de la pop-up comme remonté par les plus récents commentaires.
- (2022-01-12) Gail L: Updated: What's happening it does Open up with Full Snooze screen anymore Original review in 2020 Love this extension so helpful. Use it all the time. For help. Wish it had a Search option, as sometimes when one pops up I'd like to know the schedule I set for it. :-)
- (2022-01-11) Maggie Hoffman: This was one of my favorite productivity tools for several years, but it seems to no longer be functional. I've lost tabs on multiple occasions, and now the menu is distorted beyond use. I've emailed in hopes of finding a fix, but haven't gotten a response. I really hope it gets handed off to another developer who can support it again (at which point, I'll happily update this review).
- (2022-01-10) Jimmi Sparling: I love the functionality but the full options no longer display on chrome. Only half the options show up in a vertical column. The support link doesn't work in the extension.
- (2022-01-10) Павел Соколов: Плохо отображается меню когда нажимаешь на иконку луна. При нажатии на Support открывается новая вкладка - баг :( А так приложение суппер!!! Спасибо! Решите пожалуйста вопросы выше.
- (2022-01-09) Gerrit Hannaert: Was great, now the UI is half hidden and thus mostly unusable on newer Chrome. Too bad
- (2022-01-07) Nate Simpson: EDIT: Currently not working properly (UI issue) there is a fixed clone Really helpful when trying to time box of have to switch tasks. Also when doing research on one topic and find something you know you will want to look at later. Just found a new use case - webinars - open the attend link then snooze the tab until just before it starts
- (2022-01-02) Michelle: This extension was great when it worked. At the beginning of October, the UI broke, as many others reported, and nothing has been fixed and there's been no response from the makers. I have replaced it with Snoozz.
- (2022-01-02) Pierre Y.: Voilà plusieurs mois que cette extension est inutilisable, un bug avec celle ci n'affichant que partiellement le pop-up où nombre de fonctions sont par conséquent inaccessibles. De nombreux utilisateurs ont remonté le problème sur les réseaux sociaux, en vain. Il faut donc considérer que les développeurs ont abandonné ce projet.
- (2021-12-26) Julien G.: UI not working great
- (2021-12-23) Joshua Sigmund Kratchman: Used to be great. But a few months ago the UI got all messed up and now only the buttons on the left column are accessible. I've filed a ticket but I haven't heard back. It's pretty much unusable unless I only want to snooze a tab until "this weekend".
- (2021-12-21) Julien Renvoye: Love it! Can't live without it.
- (2021-12-21) Ahmad Awais: Most useful extension but the CSS file is not working, the menu is all skewed and it looks like this (screenshot) → https://to.awais.dev/ixNHQ8 — please fix it.
- (2021-12-21) Лиза Минченко: Приложение просто поехало... Отображается сжатым окошком, где слова, названия плиток для выбора срока, выравниваются в столбик по одной букве https://disk.yandex.ru/i/z5WWTQuOMViyMw и нет никаких полос для прокрутки! Добавить закладку просто невозможно((( Я пробовала добавлять через вызов расширенного списка отложенных вкладок, но открываться в нужный срок стала не вкладка самого сайта, а вкладка приложения, где прописан адрес https://disk.yandex.ru/i/aafWaQFjN4gmRw Очень не удобно для пользования!
- (2021-12-20) トンバ: 使おうと思ったらUIが崩れて使用が困難になっていた。 他のレビューによると2021年10月1日からこうなっていたらしい。
- (2021-12-18) Justin Reinhart: Extension has been broken since October 1st 2021. I emailed that the UI was broken and could not be used, and I've received no response and no fix.
- (2021-12-17) Richard Dagh: Been having issues with the app a since a while back without hearing back from support. Missing all options in choosing snooze and the computer sync regarding time seems to be lacking as well.
- (2021-12-16) Gavish Sethi: the menu doesnt appear properly when i click on the option in extension menu
- (2021-12-14) Наталья Иноземцева: Косяк в верстке, невозможно пользоваться
- (2021-12-13) David Lyon: It was great but has been broken for some time, though you can work around it with CSS. I did find the Snoozz extension which is excellent. It has great features, including the ability to edit a snoozed tab. You can also snooze an entire window and export/import. If you migrate from Tab Snooze and have a lot of snoozed tabs, you could create an import file using JSON.
- (2021-12-09) Arturo Ojeda: The UI suddenly stopped working
- (2021-12-07) sash: id give 0 starts but giving 2 bcoz it has helped me a lot in the past. but now the extension isn't working properly since recently..
- (2021-12-04) Jane Lissner: Anyone else having porblems all of a sudden?!?! Love it, dependent on it, but all of a sudden when I hover over the icon on the menu bar the menu is all distorted. It just started to do this 11/21.
- (2021-12-02) Thierry Koblentz: Great extension! There is a small glitch since the last update but that can easily be solved with some CSS (see the "support" section).
- (2021-12-02) Adam Lasnik: Unfortunately, this extension is no longer functional and others have noted that the Support team is unresponsive. Definitely a shame :\
- (2021-11-29) cece mctigue: I agree with all the negative statements about repeat tabs being removed.
- (2021-11-29) Анна Шабаева: Приложение нравилось, но после обновления сломалось окно настроек, и теперь продолжать им пользоваться невозможно, увы.
- (2021-11-28) Shaul Salhov: When you click on the icon in Chrome, you see only part of the popup menu. Thus it is not possible to determine different types of reminders, only what appears.
- (2021-11-28) MG Keep in touch MGV: Pratique
- (2021-11-26) Glenn Leatherman: Cannot even use all the options. Only 3 show up when I use the extension.
- (2021-11-25) Nikolai Alexander-Himlan: Was absolutely fantastic but then suddenly the pop-up became unusably tiny, cut in half. It's been this way for months with no sign of an update.
- (2021-11-23) Yonah Sienna: I used to love Tab Snooze, but all of the sudden, the extension stopped working, with the options bar becoming small and cut off so that I can't see or use it. And on top of that, when I reported the issue, support hasn't responded to me. I'm hoping they will fix the issue and then I will update my rating back to 5 stars
- (2021-11-22) Corey Maass: Lovely, simple, mind-reading kind of extension.
- (2021-11-20) かみかつき: Long time no updated. It was incompatible after Chrome 93.
- (2021-11-20) R. Tyson Vance: Reported a bug across multiple browsers more than a month ago that makes the addon unusable. It has not been updated or replied. Left to assume the addon is abandoned.
- (2021-11-19) Dana Kitchens: My tab snooze is no longer working.
- (2021-11-18) tim v: Great app, I like snoozing news tabs to watch with my wife and son later. TV
- (2021-11-17) Michelle Goyette: Easy to use and extremely helpful in preventing me from keeping too many tabs open for days. Before Snooze, I didn't have a way to keep the information I wanted to read at a later date, now I have tons of options on when I want it to reappear. I also use it as a reminder to meditate and stretch each workday. Highly recommend!
- (2021-11-17) Nelson Miyoshi Shimakawa: I had given a 5* before. Then it started nagging me to rate it all the time. Currently it has a bug where the snooze window doesn´t open completely, I can only see the first column of choices.
- (2021-11-17) Chris Gayler: This used to work until several months ago. They broke something in an update, and now the popup is improperly formatted, unreadable, and unusable. Several bug reports including screen shots, and no reply. Do not recommend.
- (2021-11-16) Juan Sebastian Rios Ubeda: good
- (2021-11-15) Rob Huck: Abandoned Extension! A chrome update broke the menu width months ago and the developer has not responded. Was a great extension.
- (2021-11-13) M' Lee: Popup window is currently broken, as others say so.
- (2022-01-21, v:2.0.17) Тахир Давронов: Отображение окна
Здравствуйте, расширение очень классное. Но почему-то на второй день пользования окно, которое открывается при нажатии на расширение стало обрезанным, там не видно всех кнопок. Не могу понять, почему так. Помоги исправить, заранее благодарю
- (2022-01-13, v:2.0.17) Ricardo McRae: The lights are on but no one's at home
This app has been broken for months now and no one seems to be responding to any of our concerns. I believe the app is no longer being supported. :( Please let me know if you fix the current display issue. I would love to start using your app again.
- (2022-01-11, v:2.0.17) Patty R: why can't i see the snooze tab properly?
For several weeks now my snooze tab does not open properly I have tried writing to the email address and noone has responded how can I fix this problem and see it in full?
- (2022-01-09, v:2.0.17) Ally Ke: Application bug bothers me
Can't show the every extension function bottons while I am setting a tab snooze, could somebody helps me?
- (2022-01-09, v:2.0.17) Dave: Hi, there seems to be a bug and I can only see half of the options window (it is cut off).
Hi, there seems to be a bug and I can only see half of the options window (it is cut off).
- (2022-01-04, v:2.0.17) Aarti B: This was my favourite until it stopped working!
You've built this pretty well except for a few bugs! When I click on the extension, it now shows a distorted menu - I see only 3 options - rest are hidden and letters and fonts are all jumbled up! Please fix this - because you guys have done an awesome job - don't let the bugs ruin this!
- (2021-12-29, v:2.0.17) George Katsanos: Broken UI - I can fork and fix or PR if you want.
Broken UI - I can fork and fix or PR if you want.
- (2021-12-28, v:2.0.17) Ante Barišić: Css problem
There is an issue with the css of the tab snooze extension. Can I help fixing it?
- (2021-12-14, v:2.0.17) Johan de Meijer: UI not opening correct
Unfortunately I'm having a bug for a while where the UI doesn't open in full view. In this way I can't use the extension unfortunately. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XL7pig-qdk1EHLNqIY1-QwtHL70w_hJX/view?usp=sharing Reinstalling the extension and Chrome didn't help. Please help me out, because I use the extension quite often for years already. Thanks!
- (2021-12-14, v:2.0.17) Ahmed Mostafa: The design is incorrect
See screenshots WE UPLOAD screen shots here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Si4H5QJ7Wf-GIDrN0c5ngYE4j4aCgwyu/view?usp=sharing
- (2021-12-02, v:2.0.17) D Smith: This is broken (and your customerbase is going elsewhere)
The plugin's visual formatting has broke for many people, who have commented in the chrome web store. Among those comments, someone has linked to their own version of your plugin. People are now going there. (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-snooze-works-as-of-no/kgnigbfnfjgpfaiaafcbgdkpalapiinb) Please fix this problem. I'm happy to help give you screenshots of what's wrong. I've tried reinstalling, using Edge and Chrome and have used different Chrome Profiles and computers.
- (2021-11-24, v:2.0.17) Kanga Roo: App Problem
Are you still supporting your web application because it is been a problem for a while now.
- (2021-11-22, v:2.0.17) Luis Alberto Cruz: Collapsed buttons!
Since the last chrome and MS Edge, the extension is not working properly. Ir show a collapsed and cropped buttons. Can you fix it? BTW, excellent extension. Thanks!!!
- (2021-11-18, v:2.0.17) Thurston IsOnlyANickName: Tab Snooze is no longer usable, it will now only display a truncated, zoomed-it menu.
Tab Snooze will now only display a truncated, zoomed-it menu. Tab Snooze is no longer usable. If you provide me an email address then I'll send you a screenshot of the broken menu.
- (2021-11-17, v:2.0.17) Emily Fan: Here's a Version That Should Work As of Now
- (2021-11-12, v:2.0.17) Tim Padden: pulldown tab cut in half
When I pull down my snooze option it only shows half the menu.Is there a solution ?
- (2021-11-11, v:2.0.17) Alex Morozov: App glitch
Hello, starting about a month or two ago the app does not show the menu in Chrome, due to this it's impossible to choose the snoozing time. I can send a screenshot if needed. Win 10, 11, Chrome version 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-11-02, v:2.0.17) Thierry Koblentz: This worked for me (MacOs)
1. Open "/Users/[Your User Name]/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Extensions/pdiebiamhaleloakpcgmpnenggpjbcbm/2.0.17_0/index.html" 2. Find <div id="root"> and replace it with <div id="root" style="width:390px"> 3. Save index.html 4. Go to: chrome://extensions/?id=pdiebiamhaleloakpcgmpnenggpjbcbm 5. Click on "Developer Mode" (top right) to see the option "Load unpacked" (top left) 6. Click on "Load unpacked" 7. Select the "2.0.17_0" folder Voilà!
- (2021-10-31, v:2.0.17) Anthony Ruso: FIX THAT WORKS!
I was able to fix this by copying the extension folder in windows, modifying the css adding "width: max-content;" to the body and loading the unpacked extension. 1. Find the extension in the Extensions folder under Chrome's Application Data (was called "C:\Users\your_user\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\Extensions\pdiebiamhaleloakpcgmpnenggpjbcbm1" for me" 2. Copy that entire Extension's folder and paste it in the extensions folder 3. Disable or remove the original extension in Chrome 4. Rename the newly copied extension folder to something new example "SnoozeTabFixed" 5. Change to SnoozeTabFixed folder 6. Delete _metadata folder 7. Edit manifest.json and remove key and update_url sections. Change the name and short_name sections to avoid any confusion with the other extension. 8. In the Static > CSS > folder replace the contents of "12.b75ca4e1.chunk.css" with the contents found here, https://pastebin.com/aA9gRUfZ 9.Go to the Settings=>Extensions Enable Developer Mode and then 'Load Unpacked Extension' on the new folder you just created. NOT not the root folder but the one containing the manifest. Voila. It's not perfect but it works until/if the dev fixes it.
- (2021-10-31, v:2.0.17) Ifat Glassman: Dear god people! Please fix the display issue! Please!!
Ever since the last Chrome update the display is off. Now I can no longer put tabs off for tomorrow, it's either the weekend or later today.
- (2021-10-27, v:2.0.17) Dougs Blogs: Location of saved tabs -- where?
Anyone? Please . . . . Bueller? Does anyone know where to find the tabs/URLS stored or saved on a computer? They are not in the pdiebiamhaleloakpcgmpnenggpjbcbm extension folder found in C:\Users\----username----\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions.
- (2021-10-27, v:2.0.17) Alexander Vargas: Broken!
It has been several weeks since the extension got updated or got affected by a chrome update, no sure which one. Anyhow, now when you click on the main button on the extension bar, it opens and it is all crammed and overlapping, I cannot click on buttons like repeated snooze or anything else but the first column. Really annoying.
- (2021-10-25, v:2.0.17) Victor Urbach: Another request to fix Tab Snooze
- (2021-10-25, v:2.0.17) Ari Zucker: User Interface
As I can see a number of people posted - is it possible to fix the extension? Thank you!
- (2021-10-25, v:2.0.17) Armin Kam: Windows doesn't fully load
Windows doesn't fully load: https://i.imgur.com/B0ap0UU.png
- (2021-10-24, v:2.0.17) Jillian D: Major issue
I emailed about this and never got a response. There is a major bug with the extension window. When you click on the extension to snooze a tab, the window only shows up as a sliver, so you cannot see or click on half of the snooze options. Please fix. This issue has been ongoing for several works and if it cannot be resolved soon, I'm going to have to find a different extension to use instead. Thank you
- (2021-10-23, v:2.0.17) Tarek Jazmati: Please work o fixing this issue!
Please fix the cut off widow issue
- (2021-10-21, v:2.0.17) Rob himsɘlf: Extension started working with broken shape of menu
Extension started working with broken shape of menu - not all buttons can be used anymore, only the left part of the menu is visible.
- (2021-10-21, v:2.0.17) Kyle Stenson: Unresponsive Developer. No Update on Widespread Issue
There is a widespread issue, rendering this extensions unusable. I am not seeing a developer response. I also emailed your support on 09.22.21 and again on 10.04.21 and have not received any response or acknowledgement.
- (2021-10-20, v:2.0.17) Alex R: Extension started working with broken shape of menu
Extension started working with broken shape of menu It was OK last week, but now it's impossible to use atm. Pls fix. Pls check the Screenshot: http://prnt.sc/1wt4vhl
- (2021-10-19, v:2.0.17) Luca Gentile: The pop window size is wrong, it´s really small and you can´t see the buttons
The pop window size is wrong, it´s really small and you can´t see the buttons
- (2021-10-19, v:2.0.17) Liz Woolery: Display issue
Having the same issue as many others where the Snooze Tab display is so garbled as to limit the extension's capabilities to the first column (when choosing option with mouse; I understand keyboard shortcuts are still working).
- (2021-10-18, v:2.0.17) Yermiyahu Ornstein: Drop down menu cut off
Thanks for a great and useful app. Seems like I am having the same problem as others that the drop down menu is getting cut off and there is only one column visible. Thanks again for a very useful product!
- (2021-10-18, v:2.0.17) M W: Broken since last Chrome update
Like others have described, the snooze options window is cut off and jumbled. The few functions I can access still work fine, but only having three options (and not the custom one) is really not very useful. I hope this is fixed.
- (2021-10-17, v:2.0.17) Eric Beaty: Tab Snooze interface cut off
(I emailed you recently about this, but noticed I could also respond here.) Recently, while using Tab Snooze, I've noticed that the interface has been getting cut off for some reason. I've using Vivaldi browser, which has always worked before, but I even installed the extension on Google Chrome, and it's doing the same thing. Here's what I've been seeing lately: As you can see, the menu isn't showing up in its full form. It's like it's squeezed for some reason. This doesn't happen on my iMac, but it keeps happening while on my laptop (MacBook Air). Is this some sort of bug? And if I uninstall/reinstall the app, will it forget all my sleeping tabs?
- (2021-10-16, v:2.0.17) Tyler Turner: What is going on with the extension! Can only see one row of options!
Seems like a lot of people are having the same issue. Can anyone suggest an alternative solution that works?
- (2021-10-14, v:2.0.17) Hermann H.: Only first column visible (Brave)
since a few days I can only see the first column after clicking the snooze icon, see https://i.imgur.com/MHhI92a.png Browser used is Brave - version 1.30.87 Chromium: 94.0.4606.71 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
- (2021-10-14, v:2.0.17) Hank Wallace: Patching and then loading as an unpacked extension fixes it
On the Mac, you cannot just update the index.html file as suggested by others. I copied the extension folder to another location, patched the index.html file (adding the body style width), and then loaded it as an unpacked extension.
- (2021-10-13, v:2.0.17) Emily Kafrouni: Extension is broken
The extension, does not work properly. When I click on it, it only displays a few options in a smaller cut off window. The extension, because of this, becomes totally unusable. I'm not sure if this occurred due to a chrome update, but many other users have faced the same problem. Thanks!
- (2021-10-12, v:2.0.17) M T: Window display
Wish I could send a screenshot. When I click on the extension it only shows Later Today, This Weekend, and Someday. The rest is cut off.
- (2021-10-11, v:2.0.17) Michele Jefferson: Lost all my tabs
Do you have a solution for recovering lost tabs?
- (2021-10-08, v:2.0.17) Jordan Dayton: Snooze options panel is broken
As other has mentioned, the snooze panel is distorted... Screenshot: https://app.box.com/s/ivcq1t7zbunh2oudo1h1x5wuompdchh2 Please push a fix, soon!
- (2021-10-07, v:2.0.17) Sami Narins: not displaying correctly
The snooze pin is distorted... i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and it didn't help.
- (2021-10-06, v:2.0.17) Juan Manuel Berrueta: Broken layout after latest Chrome update
As some mentioned, layout kind of got broken after the latest Chrome update
- (2021-10-06, v:2.0.17) **: Snooze window is cropped
Hello, every since the new Chrome update a few days ago, the tab snooze extension window appears cropped. Many are complaining about this issue and I wonder if you will have a solution for this soon.
- (2021-10-06, v:2.0.17) Elijah: cropped
the layout has been cropped incorrectly since a recent chrome update. fixes?
- (2021-10-05, v:2.0.17) Nitin Gupta: Replacement extension
I've since switched to the extension here: https://snoozz.me/ It's a great replacement for Tab Snooze with an amazing UI and great features!
- (2021-10-05, v:2.0.17) Luis Tombo: Solution to bad formatting since October 2021.
As BeemerGuy suggested, I already patched the extension. Here is a link to the patched version. You just have to extract this in a folder, then disable the original extension, then enable "developer mode" in chrome, and add this as "unpacked extension" from the "2.0.17_0" folder inside. Voila. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13R1Nw0FB7pPCroyp4QC_lBK9i99zR6JP/view?usp=sharing
- (2021-10-05, v:2.0.17) Keren Amy Horowitz: *Problem with "TabSnooze" - PLEASE FIX!!!!*
Hi. As of yesterday on Monday, October 4, 2021, the "TabSnooze" "Google Chrome" Extension seemed to stop working correctly. The Interface is messed up so you cannot see all of the "TabSnooze" Options that are necessary. I thought that it would fix itself by today on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, but, it is STILL NOT WORKING correctly - same problem. Yesterday on Monday, October 4, 2021 AND today on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, I got rid of "TabSnooze" and then Installed it again figuring that would help, BUT - SAME problem. "TabSnooze" helps me quite ALOT, so, PLEASE - can you PLEASE FIX this issue AS FAST AS POSSIBLE????
- (2021-10-05, v:2.0.17) Nataliya Klymko: Same problem as everyone else.
Ever since I've done an update of Google Chrome, I cannot use the Tab Snooze extension as it seems to be cropped in half. Please fix.