Save articles, videos and todos for later. They'll magically reopen when you need them.
A productivity tool that keeps you focused and helps you stay on top of tasks in your browser. After email, the Browser is our 2nd inbox! We keep tabs open like todos that require our attention, and they stay around until they're done. Tab Snooze lets you schedule tabs for later, and keeps you focused on what's relevant now. When it's time, tabs wake up with a gentle notification and get you back to where you left off. Join over 70 thousand users, reclaim your browser and stay productive! ABOUT PERMISSIONS Read & change al the data in your pages - This is required for Tab Snooze to be able to show Desktop notifications with the websites icons, and also in the future, embed snooze buttons in pages. HELP & SUGGESTIONS Help Center Email: [email protected] Suggestions: https://tab-snooze.nolt.io GET IN TOUCH Email us at [email protected] Text us at https://m.me/tabsnooze Facebook https://facebook.com/tabsnooze
- (2020-01-20) ringoslover: At first I thought it was just not quite as good as the Firefox Snooze extension, but a reasonably good substitute. Then, today, I came in late to work unexpectedly and therefore missed the 11am "reawakening" time. Rather than all of the tabs opening as soon as I opened Chrome, they're just gone. Very bad idea.
- (2020-01-20) Luiz Fernando Deniz Arantes: Muito útil, seria legal juntar a função ABA e TODO, criando um link entre uma atividade e uma página.
- (2020-01-19) Егор Сизенко: Очень удобно. Прям спасибо
- (2020-01-19) Douglas Renato: Sensacional, a melhor ferramenta para agendar notificações desktop na minha opnião! Só falta a opção de importação e exportação das tabs agendadas para maior tranquilidade em caso de perda de dados (aguardando ansiosamente). Em geral, super recomendo!!
- (2020-01-17) mamacrystal74: I would have rated Snooze 5 stars a couple or so weeks ago, but horror! out of the blue Snooze disappeared taking all my tabs with it! Eventually it was available again, but of course the tabs were gone forever! I hope that doesn't happen again! Edit mid January 2020.....ONCE AGAIN!! all my B=*/+y tabs disappeared with no warning! Last trial I'm giving it. Soooo disappointing
- (2020-01-17) Brent Seepersad: My workflow and efficiency enhance by 1000%!!!
- (2020-01-10) Ph Ph: This is a useful extension. It has helped me create routines that work for me. I'm happy to make the recommendation to install it.
- (2020-01-10) Rikin Shah: Fantastic. Most under-rated productivity tools I've come across (especially the task snooze feature).
- (2020-01-10) Horn Blue: 본연의 기능에 충실하다고 봄
- (2020-01-10) DongJin Oh: 날짜로 주기적으로 띄울수 있어서 너무 좋아요 잘쓰고 있습니다.
- (2019-12-29) Cassandra Teaq: Love this app. I've often been criticized for having too many tabs open. No longer. I've even begun to use that app for my to do list instead of Excel.
- (2019-12-28) Melissa Franklin: love it
- (2019-12-24) Nivedan Rathi: Super at keeping my working window organized.
- (2019-12-23) JOSHCGLM Z: too helpful, really recommand it
- (2019-12-23) A K: Great extension! Please tell me how to backup websites sleeping because i want to re-install chrome. In which file the websites sleeping saved on the following directory? I use Mac. ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default Thank you in advance.
- (2019-12-21) sy b: its actually more like a reminder for me
- (2019-12-19) Dee Barretto: So.... 3 Chrome windows, with between 25 - 45 tabs open on each. What to do? Ta-dah!!! "Here comes the Tab Snooze-r" A-hem. Sleep for 3 months, sleep for 6 months, sure no problem! So yes, okay, I'm a fan alright?
- (2019-12-16) Xuan Lim: We stan
- (2019-12-16) Carlo Valdes: Sooo clean to use & making sure I take care of my laptop but not lose the things I want to dive into :)
- (2019-12-13) Danh Tung Nguyen Duc: It was so useful
- (2019-12-11) Dylan B: awesome!
- (2019-12-08) Dean wilkinson: If this keeps working it is the best extension of my life!
- (2019-12-08) Elad Kord: WOW!
- (2019-12-06) Lien San: excellent extension!
- (2019-12-03) Bryan Heilman: It's amazing! Love it
- (2019-12-23, v:2.0.17) A K: how to backup
Please tell me how to backup websites sleeping because i want to re-install chrome. In which file the websites sleeping saved on the following directory? I use Mac. ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default Thank you in advance.
- (2019-12-19, v:2.0.17) Charnita Fance: Custom Times
Hello there, I would like to be able to choose custom times or have more choices like 1:15 and 1:45. With only on the clock or 1/2 past, I end up snoozing too many tabs at the same time, and it's a pain when they all open at the same time.
- (2019-12-02, v:2.0.17) Joakim Carlsen: Multiple
Any plans for adding snooze multiple tabs at once?
- (2019-11-24, v:2.0.17) Justin Reinhart: Tabs don't wake; they just stack at Today at 8am.
All of my snoozed tabs that are supposed to have awoken are in my snoozed tab list, listed as scheduled to wake at Today at 8am. Even if its 11pm at night. Dawn never comes for these sleeping beauties. The good news is they are not lost. I can still see them in the list, piling up.
- (2019-11-07, v:2.0.17) Graciela Guerra: comprar un colchon de 2 plazas
estoy al telefono hace 30 minutos
- (2019-10-24, v:2.0.17) Dorothy Trotta: snooze button
snooze button disappeared? Really missing that helpful little owl!! :-( Help, please.
- (2019-07-16, v:2.0.17) James Puliatte: Extension not working at all
When I click on the icon or ⌥S nothing happens. Is there a setting I am missing :-( I did notice when I press ⌥S the half-moon icon in the toolbar is highlighted, but again nothing further happens. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
- (2019-04-19, v:2.0.16) Roman: PRO
Cant pay for pro, always failed
- (2019-04-10, v:2.0.16) Ryo Mac: Disabled??
Suddenly the extension doesn't appear in chrome, and when I go to the webstore page for it, it says I've downloaded the extension, but I get this error: "This item has been disabled in Chrome. Enable this item" But clicking on "Enable" just refreshes the page – nothing else happens. I love this extension... what happened??
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.12) D: Tabs not opening when they are supposed to.
Hello. My snoozed tabs aren't working. They are still there but they aren't firing at all. I can click on them to view and the recurring ones will show the next time they are supposed to fire but they don't. I am on the 2.0.12 version. Restarting makes no difference. Thanks.
- (2019-03-12, v:2.0.12) Jonathan Chambers: Chrome won't enable
Chrome won't enable the app to work even after removing and enabling over and over again. Is there a setting I can change?
- (2019-02-21, v:2.0.12) David Brown: Can't Upgrade To Pro
Is this option available yet? Keep getting the Oops screen. Would love to sign up for Pro version to allow syncing but no way to make payment right now.
- (2019-02-13, v:2.0.12) Meshach Mitchell: Lost tabs and no snoozing
Hi! I used to use this extension all the time. I'm on version 2.0.12 and it still hasn't given back the snoozed tabs it ate, and not making any new snoozes. I'm looking forward to having the functionality again, it was really useful.