This collaborative bookmarking tool is the best way to capture and share web content within your team or across your organization.
Evernote and Pocket made it easy for individuals to curate collections of web content. Shelf takes this same power to the next level for group collaboration. Shelf improves the way that content is organized and found so important links don’t get lost and buried. Shelf enables your group to: - Grab anything in a flash: YouTube videos, blog posts, screen grabs, LinkedIn profiles, infographics, and more. - Organize your web links alongside documents in folders, subfolders, personal libraries, group libraries, and an organization library. - Find content by keyword search or filter by: date, user, folder, tag, source, content type, and more. Your can even use keyword search and filters together for more advanced searches. - Users can even import or sync content from Google Drive or Dropbox Eliminate the hassle of searching for the same links over and over again. Save everyone time and frustration by using a collaborative web clipping tool specifically designed for teams and large groups of people.
- (2018-02-21) Anildo Barros: simplesmente não funciona no chrome.
- (2017-11-08) Portal Admin: This has been a frustrating and disappointing experience. Before buying, I tried out the free version. PROS: 1. The online account and web plugin installed/set up easily. 2. The interface is clean and attractive, and on the surface appears to be well-organized and easy to use. CONS: 1. Plugin: - Despite tweaking various settings, I could not get the plugin to "authenticate" my account, so I was never able to use the actual Web Clipper plugin (the primary reason I wanted to use the app). I tried on two different computers and OS, 3 different browsers, various settings, etc. No joy. Contacted the online help twice. The contract helpdesk was friendly, but had no clue, and said they would have the tech team contact me. Didn't happen. 2. Online account: - Went to upload files from my Google Drive. Clicked on one of my directories, and instead of uploading to a folder, it began loading over 5,000 files to the general Library. There was no way to stop the upload (confirmed by the help desk). - So, after it dumped everything there, I had to delete all the files. But it only allows you to delete 20 (!) at a time. I contacted Help Desk again. The guy was pleasant, but didn't have any solution other than delete 20 at a time or delete the entire account and start another account. I requested that this be done, but the guy did not respond Conclusion: This is an attractive app with potential, but it is clearly in beta and has numerous issues that discourage me from using. I will cancel my account and go back to OneNote or another app. -
- (2017-04-27) Luca Melandri: Great extension! if may I ask, videos and images are stored on your servers so that I can retrieve them even if they are no more available?
- (2017-03-14) Sugi Yama: Mega-Evernote. This is going to be the killer platform for web clipping/note creating that goes beyond archiving (almost like mashup for projects). Except it doesn't link to Evernote (yet). Oh, and no mobile app version (works fine on mobile browsers, but no mobile web clipping). If the dev gets a mobile app out, Evernote/OneNote is going to have a serious competitor...
- (2017-01-19) Linh Võ Trần Nhã: very helpful
- (2017-01-02) mag netto: very helpful,simple and clean organizer web clipper. I really love it!
- (2016-12-29) Vitaliy Podolyak: That is the best extension I ever had!!! My life became simpler.
- (2016-12-29) The Shelf Team
- (2016-12-29) Sherry Weidmann: Guter Ansatz Ist ähnlich wie eine min. "Evernote" App.. Möglichkeit direkt via email zu versenden aber leider wird dazu keine Google Kontakte verwendet; man(n) muss also die email kennen oder zur Hand haben..
- (2016-12-16) Theron Shreve: Makes it really easy to grab, store and share info from the web among a group of people, or across all of your devices. Great as collaborative tool, or for curating a highly usuable set of bookmarks.
- (2016-11-30) Sachin Nagrani: Shelf.io web clipper is brilliant for anyone who sees information on the internet and may want to see it again. I highly recommend trying it.
- (2016-11-30) Tammy Black: Shelf.io is the perfect place to store all of our ideas and plans that we never quite have all in one place. The web clipper makes it so easy to "grab" articles and ideas that look interesting in the moment and then share with my team.
- (2016-11-21) Bram Kanstein: Loving this tool - great way to work together with my team and collect content from anywhere. We're building our knowledge base right now!
- (2016-11-17) Sohidul Islam: nice
- (2016-11-15) Bouabdellah Arif: bien
- (2016-11-15) Lyubomyr Koval: Shelf.io helped my team to share our knowledge base.
- (2016-11-15) Steven Horton: There is misinformation in regards to the product/service... The reason I invested any time in familiarizing myself with Shelf was for the simple fact that the prompt that appeared after adding the chrome extension stated: "Free for up to four (4) users" This is not the case, whatsoever. The prompt is deceiving and the developer should take the time and make the pricing model concrete so that there is NO miscommunication.
- (2016-11-14) Patrick Clapp: Fantastic piece of knowledge management technology. This is an elegant solution to "where did I put that thing I saw last week?" and "I wish there was a better way to collect more than just a bookmark".
- (2016-11-11) Bogdan Ignatiyk: Really simple in use tool. Helped me to manage my information and increase productivity. Many tnx to developers)
- (2016-11-02) Alfred Rotondaro: The tool is simple to use, yet powerful in its ability to extract, store, and sort through various types of content.
- (2016-11-02) Bartosz Polańczyk: Managing bookmarks and links is much easier now! I used to have a ton of bookmarks in my Chrome and every time I wanted to share a link with a friend or coworker, I had to go find it and copy the link, which - in some big bookmark groups - wasn’t so easy, since the titles were usually not so descriptive and often very long. Now, if I want to save a link that could be useful to others, I can easily save it to organization library in Shelf, which immediately makes it an easily searchable and shareable resource.
- (2016-11-01) Dave & Angie Visser: Love this! The clipper is such an amazing tool for a great content repository! I highly recommend using shelf.io!
- (2016-10-28) Steve Sparks: Love the easy means of finding stuff!
- (2016-10-27) Stepan Valchyshyn: Great tool! Saved a lot of time for me.
- (2016-10-27) Andriy Peleshchak: Very useful extension. Now, every time I see something worth being stored, I can save it in a couple of seconds and can be confident that I will find it easily next time I want to see it again or share with my teammates.