Show password when mouse over password fields.
Show password when mouse over password fields. Have you ever deleted whole password just because you typed a single letter wrong ? Now you can get rid of it. This extension will show you the password in plain text when cursor is over password fields. You can also change when to show password in options. Because many people doubt the security of this extension, I upload it's source code to GitHub. https://github.com/a161803398/ShowPassword Other mode: Show password when Double Click. Show password when On Focus. Show password when Press Ctrl Key. What's new in 1.1.6: Bug fix What's new in 1.1.4: Fix the bug that google account password don't show.
- (2020-12-10) Farouk Mahmoud: thanks, that's very helpful.
- (2020-11-29) Joe Mezzanini: Awesome .. one of the favorite and most useful extensions. Chrome should have this natively coded in. Thanks! Exactly what we needed, Saves headaches and aggravation. I nominate this for some kind of award .... is there such a thing??
- (2020-11-27) Carlos felipe Espinoza rodrigues: una pregunta como lo hago ya que estoy intentando y no me sale ayuda
- (2020-10-28) Antku: how do i use it? i pressed the show password and it took me to the webstore
- (2020-09-01) Walter Bosniac: small and with ctrl option, best of all!
- (2020-06-24) Медет Мамбетов: отлично
- (2020-04-07) Mikhail Tolkonyuk: Благодаря "стараниям" некоторых вебмастеров - это стало одним из самых полезных расширений, пользуюсь даже в порнорежиме.
- (2020-04-04) Турик Турик: not working
- (2019-10-01) Shane Eckel: Stop reading this review and get this extension! (you can thank me, but more importantly, the engineer behind this...later) This is one of those hidden, non-flashy apps that will quietly grow to one of the most highly-used, indispensable and time-saving extensions in your productivity arsenal! One of many examples: If you do what 'they' recommend and change your passwords semi-often, lets say only once a year, and you use LastPass or some other password manager - then, when you go to a site and the pw manager puts in a pw for the site, you have no idea what it entered [is it the new pw, or did it put in the old pw?? Hmm.] Save yourself the 3 minutes it takes to look at the Notes in the pw manager, and simply click in the pw field and press your customized shortcut key to display it. Done!! Seriously, it's so helpful. Oh, almost forgot, to the Developer/Engineer of this app, Thank You very much. I love this app, and use it almost daily. Great Job, your work is so appreciated!! -Shane
- (2019-09-08) Brandon Fowler: I've already wanted this and finally found it!
- (2019-09-02) Floris van der Zwaard: Looks good, but did not work for me. When I activated it. It just showed ###... for all the ***.. in the password field, which is ofcourse not the actual password. The site that has this password field is probably better protected.
- (2019-08-21) netburst in: super 好用
- (2019-08-02) Manoj Keswani: 98,559 users at the moment, it's good
- (2019-07-07) Pat Beatty: Works 100% Discovered that I typed in 1 wrong letter and thus that's why I could not long on. Thank you very much.
- (2019-07-02) Moulham Junior: Most of my passwords and acounts are getting suspecious login attempts recently. I didn't check the code of this extension but I am afraid that this might actually be the cause somehow. Better be careful with it!
- (2019-06-27) Jir Zhou: 超级棒啊！太方便了
- (2019-05-23) JoGa Leone: great extension thanks!
- (2019-03-21) it changed my passwords for multiple websites like ebay,gameing websites and more i what this removed
- (2019-03-04) Hendi Isnanto: MANTAB, TOP MARKOTOP
- (2019-02-08) Adalberto Felipe De Paiva: Otimo
- (2019-02-01) 昙花韦陀: 超级棒的扩展！！！！
- (2019-01-19) Алексей Тертышный: Свои задачи выполняет.
- (2018-12-03) 小齐: 超级棒
- (2018-11-19) All Music Channel: very good
- (2018-11-13) Raphaelbm Bowles-G-oogle: Very good extension. Works as described. Hence 5* Float your mouse over a ********** password field and the password is shown. Great for entering passwords or just seeing what was already stored. Note to Google Inc... Google Chrome should adopt this feature as an option in settings under "remember passwords" section.
- (2018-10-25) Rus Schmidt: Good options for multiple ways of showing the password.
- (2018-10-04) Герман Титов: самое удобное
- (2018-09-28) Gianluca Giacalone: Fa quello che deve! Unico neo, metterei una combinazione tra mouseover+tasto(ctrl) per mostrare le password. Se si usa solo il mouseover si rischia di mostrare le proprie password accidentalmente a chi sta vicino al pc... Per il resto è semplice ed utile senza alcun dubbio.
- (2018-09-14) Faheem Ahmad: helps at my office a lot !!! please make it more awesome with updates!
- (2018-09-12) Moslem Hady: its great.
- (2018-08-13) Dave Amen: How many times have you typed and retyped passwords to be sure you got them correct? With this, you can view what you typed. It's a lifesaver! Works in Chrome and Vivaldi.
- (2018-06-28) Joko Aryanto: nice ......................................
- (2018-06-27) Roman Belov: Вааааууу, спасибо большущее разработчику за это прекрасное расширение!!! Очень выручил!
- (2020-06-16, v:1.1.6) Francesco Schiavone: ShowPassword
I followed the steps but the pwd is not revealed.
- (2020-02-14, v:1.1.6) Joe Celentano: Breaks Google Chrome's "suggest password" Feature
I have been wondering why I can not get Chrome's suggest password feature to work. Turns out it is because of this extension. I love this extension, but will need to disable it to allow Google's suggest password feature to work. If you could get this to work with suggest password that would be fantastic.
- (2019-11-25, v:1.1.6) Laxmi Pandey: Facebook
- (2019-07-13, v:1.1.6) JB: Suddenly, passwords are no longer revealed.
I'm a long time user of the program, but as of a few days ago, double clicking on the password hidden string reveals nothing. I went in and changed it to "focus" and it still doesn't reveal my password. Same thing for hitting the CTRL button.
- (2019-07-03, v:1.1.6) J L: what happened to the firefox version of showpassword?
what happened to the firefox version of showpassword?
- (2019-04-29, v:1.1.6) Charles Kleppinger: how does this work.
how does this work
- (2018-10-11, v:1.1.6) abduljabbar awanadvocate: password
downlaod is not start
- (2018-09-28, v:1.1.6) Gianluca Giacalone: Feature request
Hi, I'm writing to you about a feature request. It may be good to have an option to combine mouseover+ctrl, or another key, to show password under mouse cursor. Can you add this feature in a future release? Thank you, Gianluca
- (2018-08-23, v:1.1.6) Dale Butler: is there an update available?
It has been quite a while since I have downloaded your ShowPassword Extension for Chrome. Is there an update available? Probably not, because I just recently learned that I can "Update All Extensions" by going to "other tools," "extensions." Thank You. I like your program. *****
- (2018-08-07, v:1.1.6) Jack robbie: robbiejack
i cannot get it to work
- (2018-07-19, v:1.1.6) Slippa Onfoot: how do we know
that this is safe? how do we know that this is the same code as on https://github.com/a161803398/ShowPassword ? has anybody checked this for backdoors beyond the author's security claims?
- (2018-04-16, v:1.1.6) Pouyan J: Security
How can I be sure that it will not compromise my passwords?
- (2017-10-26, v:1.1.5) hien nguyen: always show password (no key needed)
Can you make a option to always show password (dont need to press any key)