Reinvent Chrome Startpage with Infinite. Power up the new tab with Apps, Messengers, Games, Google & Apple Services
- (2020-07-11) Aliaksandr Holikau: like it!
- (2020-07-10) silas sakit: 5 stars is my best option
- (2020-07-08) Ismael S Miguel: No começo não soube usar direito, mas depois que explorei um pouco e personalizei as funções adorei a forma clean que ele deu à página inicial.
- (2020-07-06) Leanna Rangel: Just downloaded it and I absolutely love it. It is a great way to stay organized and on top of things.
- (2020-07-05) Pato_Cuak: tengo un problema,lo habilito y cuando abro una pagina se me desabilita,alguien me ayuda?
- (2020-07-03) Estonae: Muy bueno para personalizar y agilizar Edge
- (2020-07-02) Matthew Howell: I use this with my Chromebook. Would it be possible to include a way I can add the pre-existing “apps” I downloaded from the Chrome Web Store to the Apps page?
- (2020-06-30) cykac04: How can I clear the cache of background gallery? Can I back up my settings?
- (2020-06-30) Jerod Mclean: Has potential. Only problem is, it's totally useless. Then you click you have options such as: bookmarks, sessions, apps, todo, and notes. -Bookmarks don't show up my bookmarks it instead populates "often" visited. and by often I mean maybe twice. If my bookmarks were here and it didn't autopopulate JUNK that would be nice. This should also have bookmarks from other devices signed into Google. -Session, again, totally useless. What's the point of this. If this had sessions from other Google devices like my Android, this would be awesome. -Apps...meh. The games don't work. This is probably the most useful thing here but for just a functioning app list, I can do much better. -ToDo, such a huge disappointment. This is strictly its own system and who the hell wants their todo list stuck in ONE place that is only available thru one device? If this was Google Keep, again, signing this tab and accessing all of Google goodies would make this really shine. This todo list is just straight up garbage. -Notes, same exact story with the todo list. Absolute garbage. Some more settings would be nice. For being called "infinite" the functionality sure is limited.
- (2020-06-28) Nourii: the best chrome customization homescreen out there
- (2020-06-28) Haikhal Fakhreez: How to make pinned sites open in the same tab instead of a new tab?
- (2020-06-28) Sargis Tovmasyan: Good but: when I select some white background and change search bar color to dark I don't see search icon (make icon light gray/white ?) Then when I click on search bar then move to any other space (not on search bar) and release the button it opens hub window/page.
- (2020-06-28) yusuf khalaf: i really liked it its helpful,beautiful,and I do recommend this app.
- (2020-06-28) Luke Li: fast&simple just love it!!!
- (2020-06-27) Raghav Toshniwal: Good, but you should consider adding more speed dial ports on the homepage.
- (2020-06-25) Danielle Thieman: All I wanted was when I opened a new tab to see a blank screen with no news at the bottom that I would be tempted to click. It has been so hard to focus on my masters thesis when the world has been so crazy lately and everytime I used to open a new tab I was greeted by more news that I felt I needed to look at. Now all I see is trees and search bar. I have nothing on the page other than that and I couldn't be happier!
- (2020-06-25) IanCrack_927: Solo digo una cosa👏👏👏
- (2020-06-25) Neil Hocking: Quite basic but that means there's lots of potential. It seems a waste that all icons/apps are squeezed into a small band in the centre of the screen, unless I'm missing something. Suggest adding Google My Business and LinkedIn to the app list. Drag and drop arrangement and a way to order/group icons would be good. How about resize handles on the icons? The screenshot generator rarely works for me so that's extra work to customise icons. It will do for now but when I have time I will probably replace with something a bit more exciting.
- (2020-06-24) Nadja Krzyżańska: It's great, but I have a few questions. First, how to add custom apps under the search bar? Second, is it possible to make the app open in the tab and not open a new tab for this app? Thx.
- (2020-06-23) Gabriel C.: Gostei bastante, porém sinto bastante lentidão ao abrir. Se conseguirem acelerar deixaria PERFEITO. (Estou usando papel de parede byUnsplash)
- (2020-06-22) EskeL: Absolute perfect extension!!!
- (2020-06-22) va nguyen: tien cao
- (2020-06-22) Tylar Preece: This is the tab extension i've been looking for! Took me a minute to configure to my liking, maybe if the "Pin" feature was a little more obvious. Also a cool feature would be to change the default landing page when opening the "hub" for example when clicking the hub, I can go directly to the "to-do" tab. The "to-do" option is a great idea, but could maybe be a bit more useful if you can sync to Google Keep or Google Calendar Tasks. Keep up the great work!
- (2020-04-16) alloy Super: Phải nói là rất tuyệt cho 5 sao
- (2020-04-15) Daniele Del Console: Questa roba è un malware perché sostituisce Google con Bing. Pazzesco, altro che sfondo.