Download many links from a website easily.
Download many links from a website easily. Did you ever want to download a bunch of PDFs, podcasts, or other files from a website and not right-click-"Save-as" every single one of them? Batch Link Downloader solves this problem for you! Batch Link Downloader is a DownThemAll! alternative for Chrome. This is the first release. Feedback and even feature requests are very welcome. Use the feedback form in the Chrome Web Store (Support → Tell the Developer) or send an email to [email protected]
- (2019-12-05) Travis White: downloads each individually so you have to sit there and hit save for every fil.e
- (2019-12-04) KP Nitro: Great tool.I use it all the time. One suggestion would be to allow the user to resize the link selection window when activated so we can see the entire file path. Thanks again for a very productive and efficient tool.
- (2019-12-02) Sai Saketh: Works great, straight forward
- (2019-11-30) Richard Mumford: I loved it for a long time but today it stopped working properly. Sometimes says "error" and doesn't download anything or just some of them.
- (2019-11-24) Ray Cornett: Total waste. I was under the impression this would do a mass download of PDF files on a particular page. What I got were html downloads. Come one.....
- (2019-11-19) Marina Sierra: No es útil para descargas masivas, no es útil para descargar muchos archivos almacenados en servidores, no es útil para bajar muchos links, no es útil para bajar archivos. It doesn't work as a bulk downloader, it doesn't work to download files from MediaFire, it doesn't work to download files from 4share, it doesn't work to download files from 1fichier, it doesn't work to download multiple links from Googel Drive, it doesn't work to download multiple links from One Drvie, it's not a bulk downloader to files storaged in server or services like MediaFire, Mega and other alike
- (2019-11-19) Christopher Austin: It has helped me a lot but I am struggling with a page of 2000 + files, anything over about 500 seems to be buggy and I have to try lots of times, quitting Chrome etc to get in going.. But to be fair my computer is 8 and half years old....
- (2019-11-16) Umair Abbasi: awesome. Just what i needed. Hope it keep working like this.
- (2019-11-04) Ádám Jakab: Simple & effective!
- (2019-10-24) Michael Moore: "can't select a target folder - keeps opening windows and have to select target dir for each one gets tedious" Show stopper for me. The whole point is that you don't have to sit there and DL them one by one. I hope this addon is improved because it is very close to actually being useful.
- (2019-10-21) Scott Hutter: Good but needs a way to change the default from *.pdf to something else, and include comma delimited additional file types. Also, needs to be able to recurse into subfolders if possible.
- (2019-10-06) Frank Moerman: It doesn't work like other Windows extensions. a - No "select all" button" b - Doesn't "remember" the last extension. c - No possibility to chose a download folder d - the developer needs a lot of work to do right now... When the developer makes a great update I give it another try.
- (2019-09-30) Quan Cui: Great. Although I do hope I can use ? as wildcard for one single character. And to change how many files can be downloaded at the same time. (It was set to 3)
- (2019-09-26) Ted Goddard: Works well. Would be nice to also have "download as zip".
- (2019-09-21) Dev Patel: Perfect for my use. I didnt want anything but simple some html files (mostly text) that almost all major website downloader were not able to perform giving different reasons. It solved the problem in 30 seconds which could have taken 40 minutes for me to do it manually. I dont know how much other things it can do. But frankly, right now what it did, better than so called Google first page names I know.
- (2019-09-08) Robert Buzink: Needed to download 30 FAQ's as html pages from a corporate intranet. This plugin worked perfectly for that although it was last updated in 2016. At least on chrome on a mac it didn't ask for a save-directory for every file as some of the other users report. You saved me some repetitive work, thanks!
- (2019-09-07) Thorben Menne: Love it, does exactly what I wanted, thanks for making this :D The filter option is great and the counter to see how many downloads are still pending. Not sure how those plugins work, but if you could add an option to package all selected targets in a tar or zip archive in a single download action, that would be awesome.
- (2019-08-29) Product Az: It work for me. Can dl all pdf files.
- (2019-08-21) Michael B.: Slow, not smart...
- (2019-08-19) Rachel Phillips: don't list the image thumbnails.
- (2019-07-16) Paul P: Even though it doesn't recognize all pdfs from a site automatically (you have to tick each one) at least it does actually list them as opposed to some other download managers I've tried
- (2019-07-01) Lamune Baba: The third mass downloader I've tried. The first one to actually do what it's supposed to do. Lacks some real basic features (like being able to view the queue, can't set download limits, etc. It always opens 3x at a time.) 1712 files to go. We'll see how stable it is over the next few days, if it can resume, from any interruptions, etc.
- (2019-06-24) Kong Kevin: It allows filtering by extension and does allow downloading multiple files at once. But the files are downloaded one after another and each time you will need to change to destination folder if the default one is not where you want the file to be. (I just download and move them later) Besides missing features as mentioned by other reviewers, it does what it say it does.
- (2019-06-23) Arturo Rivas: Exelente aplicación facil de usar y extremadamente util
- (2019-05-18) Jello Slime: Saves so much time
- (2019-10-07, v:1.0.0) Nikhil Agarwal: Hi Is this project open source? It gives us confidence to use extension if they are open source.
Hi Is this project open source? It gives us confidence to use extension if they are open source.
- (2019-08-09, v:1.0.0) joshua brown: Reeeeaaaaalllly Need Regexes
Very nice, handy extension - quickly becoming a fav. One suggestion - really need to add select-by-regex. Full, proper, compliant regexes that is. Would really really make this extension shine and expand its power greatly. Thanks!
- (2019-05-23, v:1.0.0) David Freiberger: It's showing every link on the page except the ones I need
I'm trying to use this extension to download zip files from Salesforce's export. The process is I schedule the export, I receive an email when the export is complete that takes me to a page with download links to multiple zip files. When I launch the batch link downloader extension while on the Salesforce page it shows me every link on the page except for the download links. I've tried typing *.zip, zip, and download in the add by filename pattern field but it doesn't do anything. Am I missing a configuration setting somewhere?
- (2019-05-16, v:1.0.0) Patrik Potoczky: Second display, unable to rewrite format
Hello there :) First of all thanks for amazing extension for chrome. But i have noticed when i'm working on my macbook main display the extension is working correctly. But when i open chrome on second display "asus" i'm not able to rewrite the format of files i am looking for, for example the basic filename pattern is *.pdf and on the second display i can't rewrite it, it look like it's frozen. And on the main display on macbook, it's okay. Thanks, have a nice day :)
- (2019-04-02, v:1.0.0) Philip Goetz: Regular expressions
Hi! I'd like documentation, to tell me what the rules are for regular expressions in the filename patterns.
- (2019-03-01, v:1.0.0) Oregon Progressive Party: how change the download destination folder
how change the download destination folder?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.0.0) James Wadsworth: Select all?
How do you select all? There is a select and deselect button but that does not select all or deselect all.
- (2019-01-27, v:1.0.0) Su-Elle Kamps: Thank you! + suggestion
Thank you for this useful extension! I would like it if you could pick a folder to download the batch into, or maybe even have the extension create a new folder with a name of your choice. :)
- (2018-12-19, v:1.0.0) Kyle Shipp: Selection of download location or download into folder
It would be nice to be able to choose a folder where they files will be downloaded into. Or create a new folder for each mass download.
- (2018-11-24, v:1.0.0) Daniel Brincat: Changing the number of active downloads - How-To
I was wondering where I can change the option of active downloads from 3 to 1. I am working on getting files from a site, and if I download more than one file at a time, the server blocks me for a period of time. Is there a way to change this? If so, how? Thank you!