Download multiple links from a website easily.
Download many links from a website easily. Do you want to download a bunch of PDFs, podcasts, or other files from a website and not right-click-"Save-as" every single one of them? Batch Link Downloader solves this problem for you! Batch Link Downloader is a DownThemAll! alternative for Chrome. Go to Chrome Preferences ("chrome://settings/"), "Advanced", and disable "Ask where to save each file before downloading" to avoid popups for every file. This is the first release. Feedback and even feature requests are very welcome. Use the feedback form in the Chrome Web Store (Support → Tell the Developer) or send an email to [email protected]
- (2021-06-09) Ahmed Z: Lightest and the only bulk downloader that works out of almost 10 I've tried at this point in time. Please add some extra features most importantly to be able to create multiple filters (at least a comma separator) and be able to save such a filter.
- (2021-05-31) Anand Jegadeeswaran: It really helped and ease my work. Excellent
- (2021-05-10) MrCommonOddity: Simple and effective. Nice feature set. Runs well on Linux. Great stuff.
- (2021-04-26) Matthew Dunn: Slow. Apparently, can only download 3 files at a time. Completely worthless. Not recommended. UPDATE (2021): Looks like the creator has updated the extension, so that it works much better. So, I now can recommend it. However, it just downloads the HTML webpage. It does not include URL info in the download's header or footer as one might get when downloading as PDF on Chrome Print. So, I'm not sure it completely fulfills my needs.
- (2021-04-15) Caleb Kreis: Did what I wanted! Good way around music sites that force you to sign-in/donate in order to do any type of bulk-download.
- (2021-03-30) Rick PHP: It would be nice If I have an option to download the files by the link text name and not by link name.
- (2021-03-12) Newtomic: It doesn't work on some sites.
- (2021-02-24) Low Pursuit: Good, not perfect. My only real complaint is that it sometimes downloads everything twice and I don't see a way to get around it
- (2021-01-31) 井蛙王子: 没用，无反应，无法输入链接
- (2021-01-30) Max Fightmaster: Works better than the fancy downloader extensions.
- (2021-01-04) Jesse Litton: I tried four of the most popular batch file downloaders, testing with Vivaldi on Linux, before finding this one. This is the only one that actually downloaded all selected files successfully in one shot. This would be five stars, but it needs just a few more features/polish - expecially a max-connections option.
- (2020-12-15) justin ratzinger: This save me alot of time
- (2020-12-07) Jeremy Lance: This is an incredibly useful extension that has always worked perfectly for me. If you download large numbers of files, it is a necessity. One of the best extensions I've ever used.
- (2020-12-07) baobao cai: 简单好用
- (2020-12-04) Vadim Ermolin: Not bad! This rare case (from 5 or 6 different batch downloaders I tried) when a batch file downloader for Chrome really works. Guys, is it possible to add the feature to override the default selection from *.pdf to some another extension specified by a user?
- (2020-12-01) Mati Roy: Feature suggestions: - remove duplicates from the list - names the downloaded pages with the title of the HTML page instead of "download n" (where n is the nth downloaded page)
- (2020-11-10) David Dahl: I want the window to remain open, there's no way to keep it popped up while I scroll the window. Doesn't seem to work anyway on Likee.video.
- (2020-10-25) Oliver Rootsman: First Impression: Awesome and very helpful tool. Works fine.
- (2020-10-18) colin mcdermott: Wow, no SELECT ALL. If I have a downloader app. I want select all
- (2020-08-13) Kyl Noland: Not bad and works as intended, but it would benefit greatly from an option to change how many downloads can run at once. Also sometimes the extension can fail and start downloading a bunch of .html files, and you have to clear all downloads in the queue to make it stop.
- (2020-07-21) Craion Design: Excelente. Perfecto!
- (2020-07-04) Ade S: Thgis use to be a life saver, now it simply refuses to load pdf links, images seem ok, but i don't need it for that, annoying. Stopped working a few months ago.
- (2020-07-03) Mesbahose Salekeen: Does not work
- (2020-03-19) Merrick Chan: Helped me save a lot of time. Works as it should, can download many files at once, and the file selecting process was very convenient
- (2020-03-16) Talwick: A great batch downloader for sites linking to multiple files and does everything I need. It detects links just fine from all the sites I've tried (with links directly to files) though there's room for a little improvement. The option to "Select/Deselect All" would be much appreciated in the interface. And I wish files would download first to last sequentially/alphabetically - currently they download in reverse no matter what order files are chosen.
- (2020-02-03) Italo Hernández: Should allow to save preferred download extension, to avoid type "jpg" or "png" every time I pretend to use the plugin, also should allow download different extensions at same time, with some like *.jpg,*.png But overall is a good plugin
- (2020-02-03) Spiro R.: It is very simple and does exactly what its supposed to as I needed to! thank you
- (2020-01-26) A AA: It works and is less confusing than "Simple mass downloader" (which I couldn't get to work), but when I select files 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, etc., it starts downloading from the bottom of the list instead of the top. If I move to another page and back, the extension closes, and when I reopen it my previous selection is no longer selected (but at least it continues to download from the queue). A direct link to Chrome's downloads settings would be helpful so I can turn off the "ask where to save each file" when I want to bulk download and then turn it back on when I am finished with the bulk downloading.
- (2020-01-20) Donald Mathis: works as expected - exactly what I was looking for...
- (2020-01-09) Adrien Foulon: The extension has some big problems, it doesn't follow redirects for downloads making it 80% less useful, the 'deselect all' and 'select all' features also don't work (while the buttons are there)..
- (2020-01-08) Simon Nitzsche: Doesn't restart downloads, only about 30-40% downloads successful
- (2019-12-27) Justin Carroll: Why in the world isn't there a way to set a default folder to download ALL links to? Right now, for every single file a box pops up asking what folder do you want to save the file to. So tedious. The whole point is to batch download automatically with one click.
- (2019-12-18) jc d: 如果可以添加一个复制按钮就更好了
- (2019-12-05) Travis White: downloads each individually so you have to sit there and hit save for every fil.e
- (2019-12-04) Kimo Pickering: Great tool.I use it all the time. One suggestion would be to allow the user to resize the link selection window when activated so we can see the entire file path. Thanks again for a very productive and efficient tool.
- (2019-12-02) Sai Saketh: Works great, straight forward
- (2019-11-30) Richard Mumford: I loved it for a long time but today it stopped working properly. Sometimes says "error" and doesn't download anything or just some of them.
- (2019-11-24) Ray Cornett: Total waste. I was under the impression this would do a mass download of PDF files on a particular page. What I got were html downloads. Come one.....
- (2019-11-19) Marina Sierra: No es útil para descargas masivas, no es útil para descargar muchos archivos almacenados en servidores, no es útil para bajar muchos links, no es útil para bajar archivos. It doesn't work as a bulk downloader, it doesn't work to download files from MediaFire, it doesn't work to download files from 4share, it doesn't work to download files from 1fichier, it doesn't work to download multiple links from Googel Drive, it doesn't work to download multiple links from One Drvie, it's not a bulk downloader to files storaged in server or services like MediaFire, Mega and other alike
- (2019-11-19) Christopher: It has helped me a lot but I am struggling with a page of 2000 + files, anything over about 500 seems to be buggy and I have to try lots of times, quitting Chrome etc to get in going.. But to be fair my computer is 8 and half years old....
- (2019-11-16) Umair Abbasi: awesome. Just what i needed. Hope it keep working like this.
- (2019-11-04) Ádám Jakab: Simple & effective!
- (2019-10-24) Michael Moore: "can't select a target folder - keeps opening windows and have to select target dir for each one gets tedious" Show stopper for me. The whole point is that you don't have to sit there and DL them one by one. I hope this addon is improved because it is very close to actually being useful.
- (2019-10-21) Scott Hutter: Good but needs a way to change the default from *.pdf to something else, and include comma delimited additional file types. Also, needs to be able to recurse into subfolders if possible.
- (2019-10-06) Frank Moerman: It doesn't work like other Windows extensions. a - No "select all" button" b - Doesn't "remember" the last extension. c - No possibility to chose a download folder d - the developer needs a lot of work to do right now... When the developer makes a great update I give it another try.
- (2019-09-30) Quan Cui: Great. Although I do hope I can use ? as wildcard for one single character. And to change how many files can be downloaded at the same time. (It was set to 3)
- (2019-09-26) Ted Goddard: Works well. Would be nice to also have "download as zip".
- (2019-09-21) Dev Patel: Perfect for my use. I didnt want anything but simple some html files (mostly text) that almost all major website downloader were not able to perform giving different reasons. It solved the problem in 30 seconds which could have taken 40 minutes for me to do it manually. I dont know how much other things it can do. But frankly, right now what it did, better than so called Google first page names I know.
- (2019-09-08) Robert Buzink: Needed to download 30 FAQ's as html pages from a corporate intranet. This plugin worked perfectly for that although it was last updated in 2016. At least on chrome on a mac it didn't ask for a save-directory for every file as some of the other users report. You saved me some repetitive work, thanks!
- (2019-09-07) Thorben Menne: Love it, does exactly what I wanted, thanks for making this :D The filter option is great and the counter to see how many downloads are still pending. Not sure how those plugins work, but if you could add an option to package all selected targets in a tar or zip archive in a single download action, that would be awesome.
- (2021-05-19, v:1.0.1) Michael Orschel: File Extension Case Sensitivity removal
When I type in *.jpg and select "Add by filename pattern" it does not add items that are *.JPG Please remove case sensitivity on the file extensions.
- (2021-04-05, v:1.0.1) James Buckle: Multiple link issue
Hi - I've got a page with a large number of links to download but the extension only pulls the first two down and then stops. Re-starting the process doesn't re-download the first two unless clear the download list and start again. It just sits there all night. I can't find any settings in chrome itself that might prevent this. Can you suggest a solution?
- (2021-03-13, v:1.0.1) John Chamberlain: Batch Link Downloader
This is a brilliant extension and I use it a lot. One oddity - with multiple links the first 3 downloads use the previous location so I have to over-ride that, but after that it remembers the destination. Suggestion is to allow user to specify the destination before triggering the download, or, at least, remember it after the first one. Using Chrome 89.0.4389.82 64-bit on W10 20H2 Thanks
- (2020-12-05, v:1.0.1) Jack Moss: Change default *.pdf to chapters
I down load stories from www.storiesdownload.com and have to compile the chapters into a book. WHY U ask. I am to cheap (senior citizen) to pay for a full feature membership as it is to expensive...
- (2020-12-03, v:1.0.1) Stephanie Shockley: Choose Folder
Does this let me choose what folder I want to download to?
- (2020-08-25, v:1.0.1) Wouter Trieling: Select all
Thank you for this neat extension, the only suggestion I have is to add a select all button.
- (2020-07-31, v:1.0.1) Spoon Himself: Lost window
I navigated away from the page (different window/tab) and when I come back, Batch Link Downloader is no longer visible - although it is still downloading. Is there a way to bring it back up without interrupting/restarting the downloads? Thanks
- (2020-06-17, v:1.0.1) Mada Engel: Suggestion
In the Add File Name Patterns section, it would be great if there was a setting where we could select a saved pattern, or maybe a default pattern of our choice. Right now, it defaults to PDF. Otherwise, great add-on.
- (2020-04-24, v:1.0.0) Divya R: Question of file dowload location
Hi team, Firstly, thank you for this plug-in. We have begun to use it recently and works fine. Wanted to know the following. It would be great if you could answer for us. 1. Can we default the target file location where the files can be downloaded? 2. Do we have any fixed limit of number of files that can be downloaded at once? Thank you in advance, Divya
- (2020-03-18, v:1.0.0) Prasad Dabir: Is there way not to select already downloaded links ?
I need to download .zip files from a webpage regularly which has become easy with this downloader. However new zip files are added on the webpage at intervals. So i want this downloader not to selected the already downloaded links when i use it subsequently. Is there a way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance.
- (2020-02-17, v:1.0.0) Sheriff Hortixoon: Auto-Download
Hi guys. I love this app thank you. Just ONE thing, It used to download the full list automatically... ..now I have to 'consent' to each and every file. click...click...click...click...click...click... Please can you help for setting or suggestion? Eish! thank you one-time bru!
- (2019-10-07, v:1.0.0) Explore Na: Hi Is this project open source? It gives us confidence to use extension if they are open source.
Hi Is this project open source? It gives us confidence to use extension if they are open source.
- (2019-08-09, v:1.0.0) joshua brown: Reeeeaaaaalllly Need Regexes
Very nice, handy extension - quickly becoming a fav. One suggestion - really need to add select-by-regex. Full, proper, compliant regexes that is. Would really really make this extension shine and expand its power greatly. Thanks!
- (2019-05-23, v:1.0.0) David Freiberger: It's showing every link on the page except the ones I need
I'm trying to use this extension to download zip files from Salesforce's export. The process is I schedule the export, I receive an email when the export is complete that takes me to a page with download links to multiple zip files. When I launch the batch link downloader extension while on the Salesforce page it shows me every link on the page except for the download links. I've tried typing *.zip, zip, and download in the add by filename pattern field but it doesn't do anything. Am I missing a configuration setting somewhere?
- (2019-05-16, v:1.0.0) Patrik Potoczky: Second display, unable to rewrite format
Hello there :) First of all thanks for amazing extension for chrome. But i have noticed when i'm working on my macbook main display the extension is working correctly. But when i open chrome on second display "asus" i'm not able to rewrite the format of files i am looking for, for example the basic filename pattern is *.pdf and on the second display i can't rewrite it, it look like it's frozen. And on the main display on macbook, it's okay. Thanks, have a nice day :)
- (2019-04-02, v:1.0.0) Philip Goetz: Regular expressions
Hi! I'd like documentation, to tell me what the rules are for regular expressions in the filename patterns.
- (2019-03-01, v:1.0.0) Oregon Progressive Party: how change the download destination folder
how change the download destination folder?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.0.0) James Wadsworth: Select all?
How do you select all? There is a select and deselect button but that does not select all or deselect all.
- (2019-01-27, v:1.0.0) Su-Elle Kamps: Thank you! + suggestion
Thank you for this useful extension! I would like it if you could pick a folder to download the batch into, or maybe even have the extension create a new folder with a name of your choice. :)
- (2018-12-19, v:1.0.0) Kyle Shipp: Selection of download location or download into folder
It would be nice to be able to choose a folder where they files will be downloaded into. Or create a new folder for each mass download.
- (2018-11-24, v:1.0.0) Daniel Brincat: Changing the number of active downloads - How-To
I was wondering where I can change the option of active downloads from 3 to 1. I am working on getting files from a site, and if I download more than one file at a time, the server blocks me for a period of time. Is there a way to change this? If so, how? Thank you!