A super handy QR Code Generator / Creator for you.
Converts your current page into QR Code with one click. Generates QR Codes from free text, URLs on the fly. The highest-rated QRCode Generator in the Chrome Web Store. Key Features: ✓ Generate QR Code of your current page with just one click. ✓ Free for everyone. ✓ Scan/Analyze/Decode/Read QR Codes: Settings » Advanced ✓ Realtime QR Code creating: Just type ✓ Right-click to create QR Code for your selection. ✓ QRCode color and size customization. ✓ Available to download the QR Code as an image. ✓ “With-Logo”: Create your custom QR Code. ✓ Super fast and works offline. ✓ Hotkey support (turned off by default and customizable). ✓ Able to turn off the context menus: Settings » Advanced ★★★★★ PLEASE RATE ★★★★★ If you like this extension, please write a review and rate us 5 star. I'm looking forward to reading your comments. Change Log: Updated on Jun 25: - Fixed a bug that would display wrong UI in the option page. Updated on Jun 24: - Bug fixes. Updated on Apr 23: - Bug fixes. Updated on Jan 12: - Bug fixes. Updated on Dec 22: - Bug fixes. Updated on Dec 15: - Bug fixes. Updated on Oct 2: - Added “Open in a fixed window” feature. You can have this QR Code always on your screen without removing it. Updated on Aug 28, 2019: - Fixed a bug that would cause the Chrome Extension panel show an error message. - New icon design Updated on Aug 9, 2019: - Added Bulk QRCode Generator feature. You can generate more than one QR Codes and download them in a “.ZIP” file. Updated on Aug 4, 2019: - Added “HD” / “With-Logo” feature. Now you can generate your QR Code with a logo. - Bug fixes. Updated on Jun 28, 2019: - Bug fixes. Updated on May 1, 2019: - Up to 50 languages support. - Fixed text mistakes in Chinese/Japanese languages. Updated on Apr 15, 2019: - Fixed QR Code reader bug (some CJK characters might mess up) Updated on Apr 5, 2019: - As requested, download image now has size as suffix. For instance: exported_qrcode_image_350.png. - Add “Runs offline” badge. Updated on Mar 25, 2019: - Fixed a bug that the QRCode scanner(reader) is not showing up after restarting Chrome. Updated on Mar 17, 2019: - Added QR Scanner(reader) feature as you demanded. - Fixed the bug that QR code image size wrongly reset to 20px. - Added an option to turn off the context menus if you don't like them. Updated on Mar 7, 2019: - Fixed a bug that may cause the size of your download image unchangeable. - Added a Donation button. Thanks for supporting. Updated on Dec 8, 2018: - Up to 7 languages support Updated on Dec 6, 2018: - Added 2 languages support Updated on Dec 2, 2018: - Using “activeTab” to replace “tab” permission. There will be NO “read your browser history” warning any more :) Updated on Jan 15, 2018: - Fixed some small bugs. Updated on Dec 11, 2017: - Able to copy the image directly (try to paste it anywhere else, like “Photoshop”). Updated on Oct 2, 2017: - Remove the “default hotkey” feature - now you can customize it on your own. Just one click from the “settings”. - ADDED ContextMenu feature - now you can “Quick QR” any stuff with two simple right clicks. Updated on Jun 15, 2017: - Focus the input zone after popup showed up - So that you can type directly whatever you want to turn into a QR code - Now you can use ALT+Q to open the QR Popup - If you want to change to your own shortcut, please go to chrome://extensions/configureCommands Updated on Jun 13, 2017: - Fixed a bug that the popup window might get blocked when clicking on the icon. Updated on Jun 2, 2017: - Now you can enter more than one lines instead of a single line. Updated on May 5, 2017: - Fixed a bug that the “Save image” feature is not working correctly after making modifications to the QR code. Updated on Apr 6, 2017: - Instantly updates the QR code when you typing. Updated on Feb 25, 2017: - Access the options in the popup (get what you need on the fly). - Fixed a bug that created image can't be transparent. Updated on Jan 14, 2017: - Transparent background. - Customizable colors and size. - You can have them in the Options (Right click on the icon and click “Options” to access). Updated on Jan 11, 2017: - Added retina-display rendering support. Updated on Jan 1, 2017: - Redesign the layout. - Fixed small bugs.
- (2020-08-13) Hank Wang: 好用！
- (2020-08-12) RMG Office: Лучшие!
- (2020-08-12) Vick H: It was a must have to me!
- (2020-08-12) Juan Sebastian Rozo Piñeros: ES LA MEJOR EXTENCION QUE E PROBADO APARTE DE SMALLPDF :P
- (2020-08-12) 李家太: good
- (2020-08-12) 江传胜: 很好用～
- (2020-08-11) 李建涛: 很好用
- (2020-08-11) King Supermarket: Rất hay
- (2020-08-10) Jerry Fung: 很好用，手机扫一下就可以打开网页，比以前用软件自己发给自己的方法方便多了
- (2020-08-10) Chocolate Sound: 너무 편합니다!!
- (2020-08-10) 刘威廉姆斯: Good, better, best. Never let it rest.
- (2020-08-10) 辛沐宸: good
- (2020-08-09) jian yang: 好用
- (2020-08-09) 本超谐月: 喜欢得不得了 每次都要复制黏贴
- (2020-08-07) 张龙鑫: 非常nice
- (2020-08-07) Chenxi Ant: 🐂🍺
- (2020-08-07) Da Xu: nice
- (2020-08-07) Icewindq Liu: It's a cool tool.
- (2020-08-07) 张鑫: VERY good
- (2020-08-06) YOU WEI: 非常好用的插件，就是再小点显示就更好了
- (2020-08-06) 常宪祥: 非常好用的二维码生成器，这样给手机分享网址的时候直接扫码就可以了。
- (2020-08-06) 张斌: 很好用，简单，没广告
- (2020-08-05) Mahmudi Md: Mantab...
- (2020-08-04) Andrew Reynolds: This has made sharing pages with others so much easier.
- (2020-08-04) 王二: 好用，界面再美观点就更好了
- (2020-08-10, v:8.23) Sunny Sleep: facebook qr code
The URL works fine, but when I generate a QR code...it doesn't work. I get an error in the facebook app that page cannot be found. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Sleep-Solutions-Outlet-102806434589383/reviews/ Thanks, Shane
- (2020-08-03, v:8.23) Shane Holsclaw: Code generated from Google My business.
Seems like this was working fine before, but now it no longer works. This link was generated from Google My Business. I have generated QR codes before, but it now just gives me a search result in google instead of taking me right to the store. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the link. g.page/sleepoutfittersbeldenvillage/review Thanks, Shane
- (2020-07-17, v:8.23) Scott Lucente: Minimum print size
Hi, are there minimum dimensions that the QR codes can be printed at?
- (2020-07-10, v:8.23) Kathy Embrey: Creating a Voice QR code
Can I create a QR code with my voice? If so, how can I do it?
- (2020-07-02, v:8.23) LIU EN: QRcode link with APP
Can we we link with our app ?
- (2020-07-01, v:8.23) Heather Shirm: Link Change
Can I change a link on a QR code
- (2020-06-28, v:8.22) yongji liu: 此扩展程序可能已损坏
此扩展程序可能已损坏。 Mac 10.14.4 Chrome 83.0.4103.116
- (2020-06-28, v:8.22) Pat Lin: 请问logo如何放大一些？
- (2020-06-27, v:8.22) larry ward: QR generator corrupted
QR code gen has this alert, "This extension may have been corrupted." When I click on it to create a QR it is unpinned
- (2020-06-24, v:8.20) Lisa Dempsey: generate 6 digit code as alternative
my phone S20 does not recognize the QR code when I am trying to re-establish access to facebook. It asked for a 6 digit code
- (2020-06-24, v:8.20) Lisa Dempsey: 6 digit code
is there a way to generate a 6 digit code as an alternative to the QR? I try scanning the QR with my phone and it does not recognize it. I have a Android S20
- (2020-06-07, v:8.20) Gina Krueger-Grapentine: Can it make Dynamic QR Codes
How do I make a dynamic code?
- (2020-05-31, v:8.20) Rasraj Foods: For Restaurant Menu
I want to create a QR code for my restaurant menu ..i have pdf file for it.
- (2020-04-27, v:8.20) Catalina López: Spaces in URL
When the URL has spaces could the Generator change automatically those to "%20"? Please c:
- (2020-03-16, v:8.16) NATURE LI: 建議
- (2020-03-09, v:8.16) Valdery Valencia: Privacy
Do you collect data from the extension?
- (2020-02-14, v:8.16) Per Danielsson: Offline usage?
Hello, Can this extension be used off line, or does it require access to a server somewhere to generate the QR code? Thanks,
- (2020-02-07, v:8.16) Newjerer Kim: Quick question!
Hi thank you for sharing that Ap. i wanna know it is for real free? and also, there is something ab between using it? please answer my question! thanks!
- (2020-01-30, v:8.16) Adilson Backiller: i need ativate this qr code qrco.de/bbHCSB
i need unlock http://qrco.de/bbHCSB
- (2020-01-24, v:8.16) Matt Kaspar: Business use
Do you limit its use to non-commercial links? For instance, we would like to use it to link to Eventbrite pages. Is that permissible?
- (2020-01-22, v:8.16) Mathew Chung: expire
Hi, is it simply free and there is no expire?
- (2019-12-29, v:8.15) gabriel grisales: tengo problema
- (2019-12-07, v:8.11) Marie Swift: Limited number of scans?
Hello, I looked for this question but didn't see it. Apparently some QR codes are generated to allow only a certain number of scans. Is there a limit to the number of times your QR codes can be used? Thanks! Marie
- (2019-12-03, v:8.11) Ginger Speranza: iPad
Can I use this on an iPad if so is there a tutorial on how to?
- (2019-12-03, v:8.11) Monica Grandi: creare un qr code
posso creare un qr code per un file pdf che risiede nel mio pc? se sì, come?
4.8514 (740 votes)
Last update / version
2020-07-23 / 8.23