Share your desktop or application using VIA desktopCapture
VIA App wirelessly mirrors your Chromebook / PC Chrome browser screen to a display using a VIA device. Just add the VIA App to your Chromebook or PC Chrome browser and login to start presenting. VIA turns any screen into a meeting point for ideas to stream freely without conventional restrictions that use up meeting resources. VIA is a wireless audio-visual integrator that connects to an existing wireless network and links every device in a meeting room to the primary presentation screen. VIA gateways are real BYOD Wireless Collaboration devices for all your presentation needs. Supported VIA Hardware VIA GO/ VIA Campus/ VIA Collage/ VIA CP - Latest Generation VIA Version 2.1 - 2.4
- (2019-11-06) Quinn Giguiere: Doesn't work at all. Literally nothing happens when you try to connect.
- (2019-08-18) Does not work. Please fix
- (2019-05-09) Larry Meadows: Complete JUNK! The chrome version doesn't work, the windows apps doesn't work, Crappy products from this company. Avoid
- (2018-11-22) seannah: IT DOESNT WORK.
- (2018-10-31) Elixandra Alvarez: Works for presenting but doesn't work with audio. Help?
- (2018-10-02) Jim Philmore: Get your stuff together before you push it out. Is this beta or alpha . Does not work and scamming people out of money and time. Great job.
- (2018-09-26) Molly Clabots: Doesn't work, doesn't even offer an error message. It literally pretends to try to log in then stops trying and pretends like nothing happened. Not only does this app not work, the whole service seems to be only working with phones which is not helpful. I have tried to download the app from the windows store and it doesn't exist. I tried to side load the application but got no where. I wish my college did a little bit more work looking for a service because y'all really need to get it together.
- (2018-08-20) Nikolai Bobrov: Not working in Aalto university from a windows machine. An Android version downloaded via Play Store works just fine.
- (2018-08-05) Pradeep Narahari: This is not at working waste of time that i started exploring this feature. One of the engineer from Kramer told me that the device & sourced device requires internet connection to work which is useless.
- (2018-07-31) N: doesn't work.
- (2018-04-20) Peter Kolar: Does not work
- (2018-01-09) Mehdi Nacer: Not working !!!! Try to build a better app !!!!!
- (2017-12-13) Divyanshu Maithani: Doesn't work
- (2017-08-13) Yael Chicheportiche: Working just great !!!
- (2017-08-07) Pieter Yanuar Tanosady: our users report they cannot connect to VIA Connect Pro after we upgrade the firmware to latest versions. before that, using standard firmware, users can connect just fine.
- (2019-01-28, v:2.3.0418.118) Ashley Zuco: Logging in...
When I click to connect it just stays on the "Logging in..." message. I was able to use it 3 days ago with no problem. Now it will not work.
- (2018-12-13, v:2.3.0418.118) Will not open
This extension will simply not open. I click on the extension, doesn't do anything. No error message or anything just nothing happens.
- (2018-11-01, v:2.3.0418.118) Daniel Lee: Cannot connect
This app does not work, I have entered in the room name correctly but it still tells me "Gateway is not able to access server". I'm using a mac
- (2018-09-02, v:2.3.0418.118) Cannot login
This app does not work, I have entered in the room name correctly but it still tells me "Gateway is not able to access server"
- (2018-04-18, v:2.2.1801.106) via connect pro
sometimes chrome extension works. sometimes it doesnt. Testing this for a school district
- (2018-04-11, v:2.2.1801.106) No connection
That is activated in Via Go Setting. It should work now but it doesn't.
- (2018-03-09, v:2.2.1801.106) Chrome Extension not logging in
Get your admin to Login to the VIA box via your browser, if you are not using a room name it will be an ip address, use that. Select Manage Gateway Settings Enter Admin credentials Navigate to VIA Management, VIA Settings, Chrome Settings Activate press ON Reboot
- (2018-03-07, v:2.2.1801.106) Vikki Durham: Chrome Extension Not Working
We are currently testing one of your Kramer device with Via Go. We are able to connect IOS and Window devices, but NOT Chromebooks. We are looking at this device for our entire district and it must be functional for all devices. It is my understanding that it was functional prior to February. Any input would be helpful.
- (2018-02-16, v:2.2.1801.106) Chrome extension nonresponsive
We have Chromebooks using the VIAApp that cannot connect to our devices. This started Friday, February 16 at 11 CST. They're on the proper network. The program for Windows and macOS is functioning however. Are there steps we can take to resolve this?
- (2018-02-16, v:2.2.1801.106) Peter Kolar: Does Not Work
I click to open, and nothing happens.
- (2018-01-31, v:2.2.1801.106) VIAApp extension not working
Can't connect. Stuck with a 'login unsuccessful. Unable to reach Chrome at this address.' message. Room name is correct, extension is enabled. Windows OS computers are able to connect. Please advise ASAP!