Create, Convert, Merge, Split, Compress and Protect freely your PDF document without having to download any additional software.
- (2020-04-10) John Weber: Goes too far, doesn't help you manage PDFs. Tab default to SodaPDF home screens now, who wants that? Strongly suggest you go with any one of the other 1000s e-signature tools online
- (2020-03-17) Rick Blinn: Would not open when I clicked on icon.
- (2020-03-13) Maria Sofia Ojeda Mejia: Es una buena app, el único problema es que se pone como predeterminada y cada vez que abre una pestaña nueva, esta se abre con la app, y es muy fastidioso, si alguien sabe cómo arreglarlo, lo agradecería :)
- (2019-12-02) Gesstalt Ocampo: no me permite hacer lo que promete, y lo peor es que se instala como predeterminada al abrir una pestaña, se me hace algo invsivo, la desinstalaré enseguida
- (2019-07-22) Rob Witten: Enjoy FREE access to various PDF services. Create, Convert, Merge, Split, Compress and Protect your PDF document without having to download any additional software. This extension configures your New Tab page to SodaPDF to provide these FREE features as well as search capabilities. THIS IS NOT FREE - HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO MERGE FILES THEY THEN CANNOT DOWNLOAD - WHAT A FARCE.
- (2019-05-12) Mandy Taylor: Useful utility for merging pdfs, but every time I open a new tab in Chrome, Soda PDF launches, even when I'm not using it. Removing.
- (2019-05-07) Jose Benites: no pasa nada
- (2019-03-28) Karen Ng: Deleting it right after I write this review. Didn't like it at all. It changes your default Chrome browser homepage. You can't drag and drop a bunch of files and merge. You have to upload 1 file at a time, and even when I tried that it didn't work and gave me an error. I want one that you can drag in a bunch of files from my finder, rearrange them in the order I need the PDF in, and then merge all. OR! Better yet, enable directly drag and drop from my Google Drive folder seeing this IS a Google App.
- (2019-03-11) 未经允许私自更改新标签页内容。
- (2019-01-22) John Hayes: Aggressive a little about taking over my browser??? Disabled. Bye bye! I mean, common... you could have at least just been passive aggressive.
- (2018-12-10) Clara Strzalkowski: Don't like that it changed my tabs without my permission. Also don't like that it charges you if you want to combine a ton of pdfs. I'm using this so I can turn in a pdf document for a class.
- (2018-12-01) Joaquim Antão: Vem ao encontro da minha necessidade.Obrigado!
- (2018-11-29) v duh: une fois le document converti plein de popups proposant d'acheter le programme s'ouvrent empechant le document d'etre telechargé.
- (2018-10-27) Suwandi Jogja: mantabz
- (2018-10-14) Liette Bacon: Its easy to use and it also provides me with a Google search engine.
- (2018-10-01) Pandeeswaran Munusamy: very easy and fast convert
- (2018-09-15) Andrew Kravets: I can't upload all pdf files at once. That I deleted it. What I dislike the most is a dirty install: after that extension my default search engine was changed.
- (2018-09-14) John Purcell: Doesn't work
- (2018-09-08) Em: Would always open on every new tab. Tried to turn off the feature, no avail. Awful app, very annoying, tries to control your browser.
- (2018-09-05) Descubran El Poder: solo una vez permite trabajar, la siguiente te obliga a comprar el premiun
- (2018-08-30) Xiushi Li: errors happen a lot
- (2018-08-28) Michael Fravert: Said it would work if I made a free account. I did, and it still won't work. Now it wants to charge me to split a file once. I'd recommend finding a different extension or app.
- (2018-08-23) Aissam Ma: très utile :)
- (2018-08-15) hali boum: réussi merci
- (2018-08-08) Todd Richard-Peckham: Numerous performance issues. Conversion from PDF to MS Word results in images of pages being inserted into a Word document and does not create an editable Word document. PDF comparison produces a result full of highlights where no changes have been made. File compression tool seems to hang. Wish I had not spent the money on the premium level.