Accidentally closed your last tab? Tired of losing tabs in Incognito? Don't worry, everything is possible with this sexy extension!
It's sweet and sexy so enjoy ! :D Don't forget to rate ;) You can also use it inside incognito mode by ticking the "Allow this extension to run in incognito" box in the Extensions manager, a real lifesaver ! Now with delete function you can easily delete any pages you want whenever you want =) This thing acts like a mini-history manager, enable Save closed tabs feature and it'll save up those closed tabs ! Want to get back that tab you opened last month? No problem ! It'll still be there ! Version History Update v7.4.x: Remembering tabs after browser crash. Double-clicking the icon works again. Fixed Ctrl+Z conflict for Polish users. OS X blank popup bug fixed. Update v7.2.x: Ordering fixed. Works with pre-rendered tabs. Update v7.1.0: Multiple Tab Issue Is Fixed. Update v7.0.6 : Removed all the fancy useless animated effects in the options page and fixed some lame bugs =) Update v7 : - Auto-clearing, no need to worry about clearing everyday anymore, the app will delete the oldest closed tab from the memory ! - Another attempt at Ctrl+Z on Mac fix ( NEED CONFIRMATION ) - Improved and re-optimized the whole code, thus increasing the overall performance - Option to disable the double click feature - Less messy option names ( e.g. instead of 'hide' it is now 'show' ) - A whole new redesigned options page ( did this out of boredom ) - Fixed the badge bug where it wouldn't show number of tabs when Chrome is opened. --------------------------------------------------------------------- My small TODO list , well you know, stuff that will be done later: - Custom undo shortcut option - A better way of reopening last closed tab - Clear can sometimes mess up some stuff - Bigger font size option
- (2020-04-16) Serabdi Sakti: Please add a feature "export all closed tabs history". tqvm. chromium-based browsers disable the best features provided by Firefox, "Recently closed tabs" "Recently closed windows" "Page Info"
- (2020-02-07) Pac: I've used it for around 5-6 months so far without a single problem. It's perfect at what it does and I only miss one thing coming over from Firefox previously, it would be nice if it remembered the history for that tab, so you could pull it back up and still go pack to the previous page it had; Even if it was something like the first couple of pages back that would be enough for me to 5 star it :) It's not a real problem most times but I always need to leave room for improvement and an other star down the line should that be the case.
- (2020-01-17) Francesca: Great! Does what it says, simple and very useful.
- (2019-12-30) Paul G: I've felt compelled to leave a review since Google removed Chrome's ability to re-open a closed tab. Apparently no one used it, but like some small features no one uses, many grow accustomed and almost used to it. I kind of felt hung out to dry with this change. I'm not going to go down to the start bar and right click on chrome and select the tab I just closed. I was lost for a week or two until I found Sexy Undo Close Tab. While not the same, it's arguably better, it saves every single closed tab and you can clear those out as well. Easy 5 stars for me. I just hope in this case, I'm not jeopardizing my privacy or security by using it.
- (2019-12-13) leung mark: good stuff but can u add a feature so i can del record by time like 1 hours 1 days and made del have more option?
- (2019-11-27) xiaopenger liu: 简单基础的设置标签页，记录打开过那些标签，方便后悔。
- (2019-09-08) youngsoo kim: useful ~~!!
- (2019-08-30) H H: Dear Sir, It can't save settings on Microsoft Edge, Version 220.127.116.11 (Official build) beta (64-bit).
- (2019-08-17) Nazmul Islam: Off the record extension stopped working. This working great now.
- (2019-08-17) Peter Bailey: Have to apply the settings every time the browser is started. 'Save for sure' ?? - I don't think so. It does the job tho' so I'll give it 4. (Brave browser based on Chrome).
- (2019-07-23) Ozie Drop Bear: First, I can barely see the icon. You really couldn't find another colour but white? Second. It doesn't work. Waste of time. Only gave you a one star because I had no choice.
- (2019-07-02) 马信忠: 完美！
- (2019-07-02) Dennis Bareis: In general I liked it and would have given it 5 stars IFF it supported proper tab restoration (with navigation history) like some other products (such as iChrome).
- (2019-06-25) Iris Mustang: Settings won't save, so it won't keep my selections for keeping all tabs and not just the current session, or how many tabs to show per page. Sometimes the option saves, sometimes it reverts. No explanation.
- (2019-06-17) Khun Roger: Does what it says on the tin: http://bit.ly/2ZsxSJ1
- (2019-06-06) Meng Yu: 打开老是弹不出来！完全没有以前用的易撤销好用~
- (2019-06-04) Jiange Huang: Nice, just a little improvement space that some pages does not support it.
- (2019-05-25) Jay Cie: Why is this showing 2421 closed tabs yet when I open it to find a closed tab from a couple hours ago, it only shows 12 tabs from the last 47 minutes; I see no way to move to a prior window with more tabs! I will try to reinstall this and my review can be upgraded if the thing begins to work.
- (2019-05-06) Luke Green: It's quite sexy!
- (2019-05-06) a s t r o k n o t: s e x y a n d I k n o w i t
- (2019-03-29) chad tunis: genarally works well, however every time i close/reopen the browser, I have to reset the default settings to my preference. Pain in the butt
- (2019-03-22) Recommended!! Useful for my work!
- (2019-03-20) Sergei Shir: Super !!!
- (2019-01-05) yufei pang: Disgusting, even I untick the option of save closed tabs, it still show them everytime I open the chrome.
- (2018-11-06) Gersivan Oliveira: Muito boa, faz o que promete. Visual bonito.
- (2020-06-22, v:18.104.22.168) Megas: Extension not working
Hi, After last Chrome update to version 83.0.4103.106 (64-bit) the extension stopped working. When close any tab it doesn't appear in the extension's list of closed pages.
- (2020-06-16, v:22.214.171.124) Ahmed: Issue with closing chrome
I'm running latest Chrome version on an Ubuntu machine. After closing chrome, the process should naturally cease to exist in the running process list. But with your plugin, which I like very much btw, chrome's process continues to run in the background. Only when I disabled your plugin was chrome's process able to fully terminate. Please, fix this asap.
- (2020-01-14, v:126.96.36.199) Paul Moons: Saving Settings..
I know you are trying to be funny when you have the "Save" button constantly change but the reality is that the settings don't actually save.. no matter how many times you hit the button! Maybe that's the joke?
- (2019-10-01, v:188.8.131.52) Asaf Ben-Yehuda: the great suspender
Hi The extension doesnt work well with the great suspender, tabs that are suspended are not showing in the undo list Please advice Cheers A Ben
- (2019-07-24, v:184.108.40.206) Ashi Harel: Potentially acquiring Sexy Undo Close Tab
Would you have any interest in selling this extension? Thanks, Ashi
- (2019-07-02, v:220.127.116.11) Dennis Bareis: Tab History is not Restored (major deficiency)
Some alternative tab restoration extensions restore the tab history and not just the last page in that tab. In general I really like the extension but probably won't use it as iChrome does a better restoration and I will look for other tab reopenners that do the same.
- (2019-06-14, v:18.104.22.168) Nian L: Automaticly clear
Maybe the automatically clear function would be useful.
- (2019-05-15, v:22.214.171.124) Jeremiah Sbarra: save saved tabs
perhaps add a star or other mark to tabs you would like to keep on list while others are cleared Thanks
- (2019-01-01, v:126.96.36.199) Eric C. Burdge: Download my tab histroy to transfer to a new computer?
I want to migrate my Tab history to a new computer...where is this data stored? TIA
- (2018-12-19, v:188.8.131.52) Jason Zhang: Cannot save settings
Hi there, Even I untick Save closed tabs even I close Chrome, this option will be ticked next time I lunched Chrome
- (2018-12-11, v:184.108.40.206) Asaf Ben-Yehuda: not showing all closed tabs
seems tabs such as the ones from one tab are not showing up, they do show up in chrome's history
- (2018-10-25, v:220.127.116.11) Mike M: Enable badge checkbox not working
Even I remove the "Enable badge" and Save it, it will always display the number, I open CHROME again, and go into setting, the "Enable badge" still checked. In new Chrome
- (2018-08-25, v:18.104.22.168) Vesa Tamminen: Developer?!
Why don't you answer any questions that your users have?! Is this project Abandoned?