Manage your corporate data and documentation within Google Apps, with advanced functionalities
LumWork is a web solution designed by LumApps and based on Google Apps for Work. It enables you to build business applications and to organize documents. LumWork suits your needs by staying coherent with your validation processes and offering advanced search features with metatada. LumWork is an easy-to-use solution where managers can quickly build their own application from templates or from scratch. In LumWork, you can define a completion and validation workflow, send and track notifications, display data in several layouts (table, map, thumbnail, calendar), freeze document versions and consult archives. With LumWork, you easily access to your information by running efficient queries based on the metadata you specify for all your documents. Users access to corporate documentation directly in Google Drive with a steady librairies hierarchies. Also, to better manage your corporate data, documents ownership is automatically transfered to LumWork. LumWork offers complete integration with Google Apps for Work and a transparent login through the users’ profiles and permissions from Google directory. LumWork is really intuitive and follows Google design guidelines and product philosophy: people are immediately efficient because they know how to use the application. Managers can configure workspaces by picking-up users and their rights, and defining the steps of the validation process. The application is really intuitive so end users can contribute by creating and using applications without any training. To guide them on their first steps, tutorials appears on bubbles during the first experimentation. LumWork generates dashboards that help you to analyse your business processes. Because LumWork interacts with any other application through in or out webservices (APIs), you would also export the data you want in a flat format with built-in KPIs and graphs. Built on the Google Cloud Platform, LumWork is tailored to serve all your content, all the time, from everywhere, with high performances. All the new features are available on time with no additionnal costs : no maintenance costs, no run costs, everything is included in the licence, even innovation. Easily manage users, configure security and settings with the administration panel.
- (2017-02-28) Mattias Guilotte: LumWork is an incredible piece of obstructing crap. I don't see any value in it. Think long and hard before you let you Admin install this on your computer. It makes my life painful nine times a day. I work in a large agency constantly need to share and move files. I don't know what LumWorks real purpose is but it seems like it's de facto purpose is to stop people from collaborating and sharing files. LumWork Team please do reach out to me and I will give you some tangible feedback. Mattias @ bartleboglehegarty.com
- (2016-11-05) semen semeeno: ЗДЕСЬ НАХОДИТСЯ МЕТОДИКА КАК ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ ПОКА СИДИШЬ В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ НЕ ПРИЛАГАЯ НИКАКИХ УСИЛИЙ УСТАНОВИВ БЕСПЛАТНОЕ РАСШИРЕНИЕ В СВОЙ БРАУЗЕР ОТ SURFEARNER https://yadi.sk/d/3HImC7ELwMv9w
- (2016-01-06) Jérôme DEGUINE: Très bonne extension, qui facilite l'utilisation de LumDocs !
- (2017-03-22, v:0.8.43) Lars Englund: Asking for permission every time
Hi! I use multiple google accounts and only want to use LumWork with 1 of the 3 accounts. Everytime I open drive LumWork asks for permission (for the other 2 accounts), I deny it every time, but I'm getting really tired of doing it 20-30 times per day. I would love it if you added some sort of account setting in the plugin.
- (2017-03-01, v:0.8.43) Filbert Hidayat: Lumwork did not load
I opened Google Drive and hoping to access the online database via Lumwork, however it is not loading at the moment. Can you please urgently look at this matter? Regards Filbert
- (2017-02-16, v:0.8.43) Ian Rowlands: Remove LumWork
Ho do I remove LumWork from Google Drive?
- (2017-01-15, v:0.8.42) google tabulky
Jak lze změnit styl čáry ve smyslu její šířky?