Form+ is a simple, friendly form builder that allows file uploads in forms and responses are collected in your Google Drive
Formplus is a simple and user-friendly form builder that pairs the power of Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox with forms, allowing file uploads of any type and size on forms, all collected in your Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, or even Formplus. With Formplus, you can: - Organise your accounting data - Manage event registrations - Plan your next office retreat - Organise work files from clients - Analyse survey data trends and performances - Receive payments and donations - Add calculations to your forms - Automate your reviews and approval processes - Enjoy the ease of storing files straight to your Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and do so much more. Formplus does this by allowing you; - Create unique, custom forms with themes, using the simple ‘drag & drop’ builder. - Embed videos or photos in your form - Create forms with a wide variety of input types including the option to upload files directly from your computer or mobile device. - Create forms with logic so users can have a better experience. - Create forms with simple to complex calculations - Record the physical address of respondents, using the help of Google Maps Web Services. - Allow users fill long forms faster by saving partial responses. - Create a form that can be filled and distributed online and offline. - Collect files upon submission of the form and save them automatically to your Google Drive or Dropbox. - See the links to all of your files in a submission spreadsheet. - Receive email notifications upon each new submission, at a frequency of your choice (daily, weekly or monthly). - Collect electronic signatures - Create workflows to automate approvals and different processes in your organisation So, no more flooded email boxes with assignments, resumes or files. Everything is in one place! Type of Forms Supported by the Formplus Extension Contact form, Helpdesk form, Feedback form, Newsletter sign up form, Order form, Appointment booking form, Mailing list form, Survey form, Job application form, Workshop registration form, Newsletter sign up form, Event Registration form, Job Application form, Invitation/RSVP, Online Donation form etc.
- (2016-07-28) Maximillian Nnaji: I really like the file upload feature on forms!
- (2016-07-28) Chuka Ekeledo: Great application, easy to use and awesome navigation!
- (2016-07-28) Akinbobola Adeyemo: Formplus is really helpful and I found it easier to use than better established alternatives.
- (2016-07-27) Olubusayo Longe: Glad to see it finally available in the web store!
- (2020-09-15, v:2.0.1) Paulo Alvaro Gonçalves Dos Santos: renovaçao de licença de pesca
renovar licença de pesca
- (2019-07-31, v:2.0.1) Roberta Lovatelli: share the form+ account for an event
I do not remember how to add someone to share my form+ account to create a registration form for an event. Can someone remind me please.
- (2019-05-08, v:2.0.1) progress not perfection: does the form have thumbnails for the clients so i can see what they look like before i click to expand the form answers?
does the form have thumbnails for the clients so i can see what they look like before i click to expand the form answers? i need to be able to build a form that sends all the details into a searchable database with thumbnails of peoples pictures i can click on and it takes me to the information they filled out in the original form.
- (2017-10-26, v:2.0.1) Charlie Harris: Business forms
Can I design a graph?
- (2017-02-25, v:2.0.1) No final screenshot
It makes no sense that you show screenshots of the tool itself but no screenshots presenting how it really looks like when the form is ready. In my case that was an instant exit without adding to Chrome, I'm pretty sure it's the same for the majority of viewers.