A fast, shortcut based equation editor with realtime preview and WolframAlpha, WeBWorK and Google Forms support.
This is a fast equation editor/viewer that allows you to type equations quickly using helpful shortcuts and see them as you do. No more do you have to worry about missing a bracket or mistyping your equation with the real-time preview. You can then search for the equation on WolframAlpha to solve it or see more information. You can also copy or save the equation as an image by right-clicking it, or by dragging in sites such as Google Docs. You can use the extension directly on the WolframAlpha website by clicking the Quick Equations icon on the page. To access extension options, right-click the extension button and select "Options". You can use Quick Equations on any WeBWorK site by enabling that feature in the extension options. The extension also supports Google Forms and that can be enabled in the options. To add an equation as part of a question, click the image button in Google Forms and then drag the equation from the extension popup to the drop area. You can also preview equations while answering questions or viewing responses by clicking the Quick Equations icon next to them.
- (2020-09-28) janvi khan: i am loving it .its a very good and easy to operate .
- (2020-09-24) nikson simamora (mora): equation math mantap
- (2014-10-10) Neri Luiz von Holleben: Muito prático!
- (2014-03-26) sh lam: quick and convenience!
- (2013-10-28) Great chrome app, very useful!!!
- (2013-10-13) Trenton Godar: Simple and easy to use, exactly what I needed. Very helpful with greek variables, just spell out the letter (e.g. beta) and the symbol will be inserted.
- (2012-09-20) C Sloan: This is exactly what I was looking for, and it has great shortcuts.
- (2021-07-09, v:1.5.0) Heidee Vincent: Nth roots
I know how to get a square root (sqrt) but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get an nth root so I can do other indices of roots. Is there a way to do this?
- (2021-06-02, v:1.5.0) Christopher M: Reverse translation from numbers and symbols, to word
Does your app allow me to enter an equation in number and symbol format, and have it re-written as a word problem? Chris. [email protected]
- (2020-05-04, v:1.4.4) Suresh Biradar: how to give space between iquations
- (2018-10-23, v:1.3.7) Mixed number
Is there a way to write a mixed number (1 1/2)
- (2018-02-22, v:1.3.5) Textre Pack Problem
How do you delete the texture pack?
- (2017-12-28, v:1.3.5) Brian Upton: maths grade 8
is their any mathematical symbols that can be added to get to your own answer
- (2015-05-16, v:1.3.2) Ioannis Giannoutsos: nice project
two suggestions from me: 1.It would be nice for foreign/unexperienced users to have a guide on how to write diferet equations like integrals, limits, derivatives etc 2.Is it possible to copy to clipboard the previews or create an image of the preview (to be possible to copy it). ?
- (2014-12-25, v:1.3.2) FalekMiF: equation to image
Great extension. It is really fast and easy. Only one think to add and it will be wonderful. It needs possibility of saving generated equation to an image, especially in vector graphics.
- (2013-02-22, v:1.1.2) Nandor Sieben: webwork
This application would be very useful for webwork (a math homework system). Would it be possible to modify it so that an equation typed into an answer box would be automatically displayed? There is a chrome extension that does (..) checking on webwork answer fields.