A whole new way to use your Chrome Tab. Open a new tab to take notes, inspirations and make calculations
New Tab Draft focus on cleaner & simpler writing experience on Chrome. ---- #Easy You can just open a new tab and write down whatever you want. Next time you open a new tab, things you typed last time will still be there. #Note List You can create multiple drafts for your need. #Protect your privacy New Tab Draft help you save it in your browser not on the server. In the latest version we added a function which will blur your draft when you don't use Chrome in 10 minutes. #Calculation You can also make calculation on New Tab Draft. Type "5*7+9" and press Enter, you will get "5*7+9=44". Isn't it very simple and cool? #Customization Customize font and background to make it your own way. People use New Tab Draft to take notes, write down inspiration, calculation... whatever you want. Try it. You will not be disappointed. --- We Swear: 1. We don't do evil like upload your private information to server. All your notes are saved locally in your browser localStorage. 2. We listen to your feedback and try to make this world better. Feel free to give us feedback: Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/draftontab/
- (2019-12-30) mu gsh: good extension. but, i want show bookmark bar sometimes, can i config this? and markdown format require, can support it? and i want config save path, and sync it with google sync auto.
- (2019-11-28) Naved Islam: Beautiful, customizable, simple—exactly what a new tab should be.
- (2019-11-26) Thanh Le: Please support Markdown :D
- (2019-11-18) Julius Lungys: While i liked it, it hides my bookmarks which i use a LOT.
- (2019-09-15) Demaar Lord: Great extension. Though, please make sure to update the screenshots. I was unable to find this extension on a different PC because the screenshots dont look like the extension at all.
- (2019-08-10) myst: Extension corrupted and lost all my data.
- (2019-07-25) aione: 感谢相遇，然后守护你一辈子♥
- (2019-06-17) Heck Fy: Looks like good ext. The thing that I do not like about it through is that it scrolls all the way down on opening new tab. Or if I change my notes in other tab. Just does not fit for me, because I like having the most used things at the top, and everything else at the bottom.
- (2019-06-11) George: So great extension, but havent synchronization between devices...
- (2019-04-24) Duy Nguyen: i use it all the time, for quickly take notes, etc... but please give it darkmode for catching up the hype :D
- (2019-04-19) Marysia Kurowski: One of the best extensions I've ever had. You're supposed to save your notes off if you want to keep them, but I forgot, and yet every time I start a new tab my notes are all still there! This evening I looked in a new tab, and my notes were gone and my heart sank - but wait! I remembered that my Chrome crashed yesterday, also crashing most of my extensions; so I looked at my extensions page and reloaded this extension and all my notes came back!! No words! Thank you so much.
- (2019-04-15) Harsha Vardhan Gudivada: Note: This is the second bug I am reporting after April 6th update. The first bug was handled by your team very well and on time. Dear developer! I think there is one more bug after April 6th or 7th update. This is the use case to recreate the bug. After reading any note among the multiple notes in 'NewTab' and switching to any other opened tab and again switching back to the 'NewTab', the opened/selected/active note always changes to the FIRST note among all notes. This is a undesirable behavior. Before April 6th or 7th, the NewTab remembered our last read/opened/active note and retained it as the active note. I am not talking about opening NewTab in multiple tabs. I am just talking about the case in which NewTab is opened in only one tab, but even that tab is unable to retain the last read note as active but activating FIRST of all notes every time. Before April 6th or 7th, the extension worked wonderfully by setting mostly recently used notes on the top in the vertical left side bar. Now, all that is disturbed by the new update where only FIRST note sticks and remains active all the time. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.
- (2019-04-08) Jignasha Panchal: it was working batter till now, now it has some problem when i goes to other tab and then when get back here it will refresh and throw curser in end of the note please fix this
- (2019-04-04) Alaïs L.: Wonderful very useful extension! I do have my notes app open all the time, but there's just too much going on there and sometimes I just need a simple space where I can copy and paste texts. This thing just does the trick!
- (2019-03-30) Kevin M: Works well mostly. Loads kidna slowly if there's lots of writing even on 1 page. The calculator function doesn't work a lot of the time and just stops working for no reason. Even when i worked in a previous line, not sure why.
- (2019-03-26) Joe Cumbo: Does everything it needs to do without being bloated or slow.
- (2019-03-24) Lalit Singh: Need some improvement like make it word bold or underline
- (2019-03-23) Sαm: NUMBER 15, BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE
- (2019-03-18) Simple, distraction free loved it. Keep up the good work. In the notes list index (on the left) highlight close/remove option, in dark theme it is not visible easily. Similarly for settings and panel hide icons.
- (2019-03-14) Kaushik Narayanan: Love the tool. Have been using it and was able to replace notepad. Like the fonts selection, background color options and font color options. Also the ability to create multiple notes is amazing.
- (2019-03-12) Kamandra Black: can you make it where you can set if it gives out the answer when you want? i want to make world completion times but your program thinks that it needs to calculate and show that i do not want.
- (2019-03-01) Diego Martínez: Simple and functional.
- (2019-02-24) Profulla Sadangi: MARKDOWN support will be great!
- (2019-02-17) nhut tranminh: A simple yet easy to use. Love this so much
- (2019-02-15) Rob Coles: Has replaced Papier for me - like the product. Would like to be able to make text stand out - even just with Bold or font size changes.
- (2020-01-19, v:0.1.5) Mike Heayn: lost data
i cleared browser data and lost my notes. is three any way to recover them?
- (2019-11-28, v:0.1.5) Maricor F.: Lost notes
How can I recover my lost notes?
- (2019-11-28, v:0.1.5) Maricor F.: Lost notes
How can I recover my lost notes?
- (2019-11-24, v:0.1.5) Amit Puri Velotio: How can I open my notes on my office Chrome at home?
So, I have all the bookmarks and links synced with my google account on chrome. But when I open the same chrome account on my home PC, I am unable to see the notes I added to the same account but on my office account. Is there a way to have them linked to my google account, and it updates when my chrome syncs?
- (2019-11-16, v:0.1.5) Kuldeep Singh: my data is loss
i am data lots of data and my personal data all data is gone nothing is showing and i want my data back its request bez there is my lots important data is there
- (2019-09-10, v:0.1.5) Lasse Haugaard Christensen Soeagerskolen: Keep the original function of ctrl + t and make a new shortcut for the draft mode.
Hello I use the ctrl t shortcut for a new tab all the time. But I also love the draft mode. Could it be possible to somehow make a new shortcut for the "new draft" tab so I dont eliminate my "new tab" functionality.
- (2019-08-27, v:0.1.5) Amit Varshney: Chrome crashed, now boom data lost
Is there any data backup this extension do in json or any other format...?? It showed error "This extension may have been corrupted" and when clicked Repair all gone :(
- (2019-08-20, v:0.1.5) Dee Fense: Why is the official link a link to the old Google+ community?
Did you notice? What is your official homepage?
- (2019-08-18, v:0.1.5) H.M. Lee: Scrollbar Missing?
Hi, I've been using this extension for a couple of months now because it's really convenient for me to jot down notes with just the press of a new tab. I usually have a lot of drafts saved but I recently noticed that I can't scroll down to see all of my drafts in the sidebar. These drafts aren't erased but they are unreachable without the scrollbar. (I know they're not erased because if I delete one of the visible drafts, one of the unseen ones moves ahead).
- (2019-08-09, v:0.1.5) Jay Kanakiya: Bug: Change in cursor point
Great app, been using this since a long time now. Whenever you switching between multiple tabs, the cursor changes its position towards the end, is there any way to change this behaviour ?
- (2019-04-15, v:0.1.5) Harsha Vardhan Gudivada: A second bug after April 6th and 7th 2019 update
Dear developer! I think there is one more bug after April 6th or 7th update. This is the use case to recreate the bug. After reading any note among the multiple notes in 'NewTab' and switching to any other opened tab and again switching back to the 'NewTab', the opened/selected/active note always changes to the FIRST note among all notes. This is a undesirable behavior. Before April 6th or 7th, the NewTab remembered our last read/opened/active note and retained it as the active note. I am not talking about opening NewTab in multiple tabs. I am just talking about the case in which NewTab is opened in only one tab, but even that tab is unable to retain the last read note as active but activating FIRST of all notes every time. Before April 6th or 7th, the extension worked wonderfully by setting mostly recently used notes on the top in the vertical left side bar. Now, all that is disturbed by the new update where only FIRST note sticks and remains active all the time. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.