Sign PDF and Word documents from the web or gmail. Click "Open in SignNow" from any document in your browser, including in gmail.
SignNow is an advanced e-signature solution that makes signing documents online and collecting e-signatures fast and easy. SignNow is a trusted platform, frequently featured in Forbes, Techcrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker and also on G2 Crowd. Deron Williams, professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, used SignNow to e-sign his $98M NBA contract. Pepsi also used SignNow for receiving signed and notarized forms to feature contestant clips in the Super Bowl halftime show. SignNow's Chrome extension makes it possible to sign documents directly within Chrome. Simply click "Open in SignNow" for any PDF you want to sign and follow the automated instructions to add an e-signature directly in your browser. Forget about having to print out, scan, fax or ship expensive overnight parcels of urgent documents. E-sign your document in three simple steps: 1. Click on PDF to open the document. 2. Add a signature by drawing it with your mouse, typing your name or uploading an image of your signature. 3. Once you’ve signed a document, you can send it via Gmail, download it or simply keep it secure in private cloud storage for later use. SignNow e-signatures look exactly like wet-ink signatures and are recognized as legally binding worldwide. Customers often use SignNow for filling in fields and e-signing NDA’s, sales agreements, sponsor endorsements, real estate contracts, permission slips, membership application forms and many other document types. Key Features: • Get documents e-signed by as many signers as needed • Add mandatory and optional fields to be filled in by signers • Turn scans and photos into PDF documents • Merge several documents into one • Send documents for e-signing from any desktop computer or mobile device • Kiosk Mode for in-person e-signing directly on the spot Extended functionality: • offline e-signing with real-time synchronization of desktop and mobile accounts • Create and reuse templates for your most frequently used documents • Automated and intuitive guidance throughout the entire e-signature process • Dual-factor authentication of signers via password, phone call or SMS • Court-admissible audit trails for each document Contact our support team for any further details at: [email protected]
- (2020-06-29) Aaa Aaa: Says it's free then forces you to sign up and then asks for payment. WASTE OF TIME!!!
- (2020-04-16) April Younts: very easy to use great app
- (2020-04-15) James Tom: It's nice service and I am using it on daily base.
- (2020-04-14) Michael Valdez: Easy to use and saves paper, too!
- (2020-04-08) Stacey Green: More than you expect!
- (2020-04-08) Mary M. Keen Mary M. Keen: SignNow allows users to customize the email that goes to the signers.
- (2020-04-07) Lawrence Coulson: the esign is just brilliant.
- (2020-04-03) james yu: Hoping to get my job on board to use it
- (2020-04-02) Raul Greene: Modern website UI and redesign.
- (2020-03-31) Richardr Driscoll: That was awesome thanks
- (2020-03-26) Megan Register: Very easy to navigate 👍
- (2020-03-24) Von Laboy: This is a very simple application with user-friendly interface.
- (2020-03-23) William King: This will save time and paper
- (2020-03-19) Donna Landry: It is a life saver during university
- (2020-03-19) sasikumar munusamy: okay
- (2020-03-18) William Lopez: works really well for our needs
- (2020-03-18) Laura Johnson: Very relevant now
- (2020-03-17) Cristie Robbins: Saves me so much time. Docs are easy to edit, and send.
- (2020-03-11) Nancy Bone: AAA+
- (2020-03-10) kevin roberts: great service
- (2020-03-04) nick lee: Its good and easy to use
- (2020-02-26) Valerie Wallace: Receivers have complimented on the ease of signing my documents.
- (2020-02-18) Rochelle Caley: What a time saver. Great job.
- (2020-02-13) susan harris: Excellent service
- (2020-02-12) andrea bennett: good job
- (2020-04-22, v:3.3) Shaun shaw: PS4
No. Upload ,download?
- (2019-04-11, v:3.1) B.A.K. Hummel: This is not anything I want to pay for anymore. Now I will go back to ADOBE sign
Click on the Icon and this is the page I return everytime. I have managed my documents into Pdf file and still. I have so many important documents and since i am sick and they dont know if I will survive or not is this a very bad app and something should be done by the support
- (2018-05-27, v:3.0) María de los ángeles noriega: como escanear
no abre para escanear el documento
- (2018-03-15, v:3.0) How Do I delete?
I cannot open any of my PDFs because of SignNow I didn't realise there was a monthly fee. The amount of documents I sign does not warrant that. And I NEED TO DELETE IT
- (2017-09-02, v:3.0) Luke Flegg: Where's the button?
I can't see how to use this. I'm in Gmail. I hove my cursor over the attachment. DocuSign etc would have a button here to sign. I don't understand how to sign it with your app. Thanks
- (2017-03-23, v:3.0) Douglas Alan Cummins: WANTS TOO MANY PRIVS/DATA
Dudes, You require WAY too many Privileges, and Data. ALL the emails, names, etc... from ALL attached Domains? Seriously? And a BUNCH of Info from Google Drive you DO NOT NEED? Ridiculous OVER-REACH! Fix it, and I'll buy it...
- (2017-03-06, v:3.0) Robert Bazzetti: files location
how do i find my files after they have been signed
- (2017-03-06, v:3.0) Robert Bazzetti: written signature
how do i write in signature on document
- (2016-12-28, v:3.0) Denise Rector: doent work from gmail
how do I fix it
- (2016-12-28, v:3.0) Denise Rector: email
couldnt retrive document and says invalid email
- (2016-12-09, v:3.0) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "SignNow - Sign and Fill PDF & Word Documents". Please contact me at: [email protected]